Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:49 pm
Bordem a high factor yes, watching paint dry not much fun either, going postal on your co-wokers with a Chainsaw - Priceless

for everything else theres MasterCard ninja

Acutally i want to un laze about about and make that Trigun rp and see if it works out. Its worth a shot plus with allergies i cant breathe.

And im still trying to get a new gf but its kinda hard. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:08 pm
I feel that, for myself exclusively, relationships should be kept for everyone else. I'm not relationship compatible - too many things I don't feel like discussing, that keep me from being o.k. to date. Personally, I feel that dating is a waste of time: kudos to those who have a healthy relationship and love someone. That's great, good job.
Looking for a girlfriend is about as easy as say being bitten by an crocodile and not having any bite marks. It'll just happen, don't go out of your way unless you're only looking for fun. Which is the stupid ******** phase I need to grow out of. Once I "mature" and start to develop needs such as something to fill the gap that was once my daily argument with my ex, I'll somehow obtain a girlfriend.

Dating sucks.
Having a child is awesome, when they hate you (temporarily), it's so cute.

I for one, do not look forward to spending the rest of my life with anyone, mainly because I don't want to be fighting with someone every day of my life. That's what hate mail is for.

Dating is lame.

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:38 pm
So, I'm buckling down and posting one of my traditions for creating a novel in the author's corner.

Basically, what I do is simple. I write out a scene of my main character in the first person. Oddly enough, I have obscure plans for this novel, as it too will be written in first person. It will be my first attempt at a first person narrative novel. I hope it's rough and coarseness isn't too terribly bad.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:14 am
I tried to write a novel, once. Actually, it was likely going to be more of a novella. The problem was, I lost interest. I had started a play instead. I haven't worked on that one in a while, either. School has been keeping me occupied, so I haven't had time.  

Trowa The Fearless

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:04 am
I have chess pieces.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:48 am
*looks at Skreemer* So you do. domokun

*huggles Tana* Dating is lame but I'm rather nervous as today I have try #2 with the kid who stood me up last weekend. *fingers crossed*

Electric Kool-Aid

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:50 am
I also want to rp. Twisted Fairy Tales looks to have kind of died sadly. The Difference turned out to suck and I dont want to make any cos they always get ignored. A shame given my ideas but... meh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:56 am
Electric Kool-Aid
*looks at Skreemer* So you do. domokun

*huggles Tana* Dating is lame but I'm rather nervous as today I have try #2 with the kid who stood me up last weekend. *fingers crossed*

*huggle* Good luuuuuck. :3 Hope that moron doesn't act like a jerk-off again, like he did when he stood you up. Did he ever explain what happened?

Yeah, that Difference rp just kinda...turned out the way I didn't want it to.

Tanakietsu

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:59 am
Would have worked way better if it was running a little more like Heroes. the series anyway.
God my ideas are bouncing about my head.
Good luck EKA.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:01 am
Uh...Hi. I'm new here.  

sasuke is my boyfriend

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:07 am
WELCOME!

If it worked out like Heroes, they should call it: Heroes. Mayperbehaps.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:12 am
I was meaning more the way it was run. Start it out slow with a few characters converging and working in little groups.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:14 am
Oh I understand, I was just making a failing attempt at petty humor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:24 am
Meh. My humour tends to be standup or slapstick. or offensive. I laughed at a song called "Special Olympics" yesterday.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:42 am
That does sound rather humorous.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games