Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

MIZZHAWK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:14 pm
to me the most horrible way i have envisioned my death is to be in a car and go over the side of bridge into water and not being able to swim see myself going deeper and deeper into the water knowing if there were a way out i would die from drowning any way.HORRIBLE............. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:25 pm
hmmm....maybe
taking some sort of medication or poison and having it last longer and die a most painful death suffering for a long time  

sandals

asianchicka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:42 am
probably being tortured for a long while so you suffer severely before dying.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:13 am
Oh Snap its Kaitlin
Rechu
Oh Snap its Kaitlin
gonk I heard about that. Horrible way to die.

I'd hate to die in any way thats slow or painful. A friend of my mom died in a fire. D:

Aww =( I've always thought dying in a fire would be the most painful way to die, up until I watched the Saw movies.. x_____x

If I was stuck in a fire I'd probably inhale as much smoke as I could so I'd pass out before I burned to death, that is if there was no chance at all of me surviving.

Well she was sleeping while the fire started, she fell asleep on one of those heat things and it burst into flames.
sorry to hear that. sad  

Captian_69er

6,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:51 am

Running through Cheese wire. A whole bunch of them.

Swallowing a Grenade.

Crushed to death.

Nuff said.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:21 pm
In my opinion the worst way to die is to know you are going to die then not die but slowly suffer to death.  

MrMoo78

x Xi am skyX x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:51 pm
the most horrible way for someone to die in my mind is like watching the fourth saw movie, when that guy pressed the button and that pick came down and stabbed him right in the eye. i just cant stand what they do to eyeballs xd gives me the shivers. but anyways, right after the eye thing, uhhh.....dang....ya i dont have anything....xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:55 pm
I would say the most terrible way to die is being Hung. I mean you still are alive when you hang unless you fall a long way and snap your neck... Kind or painful *gasp*
xp  

K R A Z I F U N

CartoonStyle

Greedy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:05 pm
lol dats funny  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:38 pm
If any of you have seen the Silent Hill movie...well yeah. What's worse if you survive getting your skin ripped right off of you. All that's left is meaty red muscle...ugh. Every step you take has to be the most painful thing...ever.  

DumberDan

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:40 pm
@DumberDan- Actually, with the atomic bomb, when the people on the outside got their skin burnt severely, a lot of them jumped into the near by river and the skin and flesh just came off in chunks...
><;
Ewies.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:42 pm
K R A Z I F U N
I would say the most terrible way to die is being Hung. I mean you still are alive when you hang unless you fall a long way and snap your neck... Kind or painful *gasp*
xp

No actually what happens is they open the trap door, the thing is supposed to snap your neck putting you in an unconscious state. So basically you aren't "feeling" anything since you're knocked out and you're slowly dying by the second. There are instances where the entire purpose of hanging were put to waste when the rope failed to snap the neck and the victim was fully conscious. So...it could be worse.

Electric chair...per say.  

DumberDan

Design Disasters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:57 am
Either the Sqaw movies or The Hills Have Eyes. That would be horrible.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:37 am
I think the most horrible way to die is to be eaten by an animal.  

MugenX

Generous Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Oni Konpaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:31 pm
wow that is weird! lol  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games