Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:03 pm
Allen snickered and slipped away as the others had, hoping to find a suitable hiding place. The first place he thought of was the cafeteria of course. He hurried his way towards it, then picking a spot under a table.

Kanda mumbled to himself as Lavi left, he sighed and started counting in his head. 1....2...3...4...5...6

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:19 pm
"One place where things are never found... Komui's office!" Didrika realized happily as she ran off in that direction.

Lavi looked around. the only thing in the area was this large box. "....Why not?" And so he climbed into the box and shut the lid, making sure nothing obvious was sticking out.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:29 pm
18.. 19... Kanda turned and looked around the quiet hall. "20." He mumbled, setting off to find the three. After a while of searching random rooms he found himself in the cafeteria, and soon he found someone quite familiar.

Allen could see Kanda from underneath the table, he gasped and hugged his knees trying to make himself invisible.

His efforts were in vain as Kanda stood over the table and rested on hand on it and bent down. "I found you.. Moyashi."

Allen gasped again in surprise. "Haha.. Yeah.."

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:39 pm
Didrika arrived at Komui's office and slide through the door.

Komui looked up as he heard a sound. "Didrika! What are you doing here?"

She took a peek out the door before facing him. "Playing Hide n' seek! Do you mind if I hide in your paperwork...?" She asked with a smile.

Komui stared at her due to her strange request. "uh..."

Didrika took that to mean okay and smiled. "Thank you! If Kanda comes around don't tell him where I am! He's it!" And with that she burried into the paperwork.

Komui couldn't help wondering if it was safe to have Kanda be 'it' in a game like this...

---

Lavi was silent as he crouched in the box, wondering if anyone else had been caught yet. He found that maybe a box wasn't a good idea since it was starting to get quite uncomfortable.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:48 pm
Allen sighed and crawled out from the table. "You cheated didn't you." He accused Kanda bitterly.

Kanda didn't respond but mostly was set on finding Lavi and Didrika. He started off out of the cafeteria.

"H-hey! Wait for me.."

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:56 pm
Didrika had just found a nice spot in the pile of papers."Ow! I think I got a paper cut!"

Komui looked up from his work. "As soon as you're done playing go get it looked at. I don't know how old some of those papers are... or where they came from...Or what might be on them..."

"Eww!" Then Didi quickly covered her mouth. "I have to be quiet. Tell me if you think Kanda's coming.... but make sure you don't let him know, okay?"

"Alright Didrika. I'll make sure he doesn't find out..."

---

Lavi was really regretting the choice of a box. He was now in more and more pain....but he couldn't get caught.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:09 pm
The two wandered through rooms and down halls. Allen sighed and looked around. "I wonder where they are.." He thought aloud.

Kanda carefully scanned the hallway, stopped and noticed a box. A box, how strange.

Allen looked at Kanda, and then at the box he was staring at. "Do you..?" He mumbled walking towards it. He lifted one of the flaps slowly half expecting something to jump out at him.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:18 pm
"RARGH!!!" Lavi jumped out of the box. He had heard Allen's voice and knew that he would probably be the one opening the box. He wanted to scare him. He wasn't sure if he was relieved or disappointed that he was found. "No Didi yet...?" He asked, looking around and not seeing the girl in sight.

---

Didrka was sitting patiently in the pile of papers, although quite bored. It would hve been interesting to see what Komui had in the giant pile. However, with no light, she had no hope of reading anything.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:54 pm
Allen yelled and fell back in surprise. "You scared me!" He blinked looking up at him.

Kanda turned towards all the noise and sighed.

"Nope, not yet."

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:50 pm
"Really?" Lavi asked, stepping out of the box. "I guess she's just that good at hiding. Where have you looked?"

---

Didrika was gettting REALLY bored waiting for Kanda to find her. She wondered if her Mommy and Daddy had already been found. So, to keep from being bored she busied herself with thinking of random thoughts, which somehow always led back to Kanda.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:57 pm
"I think we've search at least... most of this floor." Allen looked at Kanda, who nodded in reply. "There shouldn't be to many more places to look.. I hope she isn't stuck in another closet.." He joked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:01 pm
"Oh god, I really hope not. Where haven't you check...?" He asked, looking around, trying to figure out where Didrika went.

---

Didrika had slipped into a day-dream mode, and she had yet to get bored.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:07 pm
"Hmm.. Let's see.. Where have you not checked?" He looked to Kanda.

"Komui's..." Kanda answered casually. "His office."

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:12 pm
"...Well....there's probably not a lot of space to hide in there.... But she promised not ot leave the floor....Let's go check anyway..."

---

Didrika started giggling in her pile due to her day-dreams.

"You know if you keep laughing like that, he'll find ou very easily..." Komui said loudly so she could hear him.

"Geh? You're right! I'll be quiet now!"Once again she clamped her hands on her mouth.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:16 pm
Allen chuckled. "True, okay let's go then." He nodded.

Kanda didn't reply, but started in the direction of the said destination.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games