Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:55 pm
((300th post, boo-yah!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:55 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
so youve finally gain some consciones, youve been out for about two days
Berry slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. "What do you mean Damos? i couldnt have been? im confused now. What happened to me Damos?" Berry slowly tryed to make her way to him with little luck, she make it half way then fell on her side and looked up at him" also, why cant i move that much?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:58 pm
you got really sick, we dont know what caused it and where it came from but the best thing you should do is rest  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:59 pm
Sabishii finally poofs out of nowhere next to Berry...er...Ichigo...er...Zoey- oh you know your name! Anywho, as I was saying...Sabishii poofs out a bout of smoke suddunley next to Berry and knelt down next to her. "Are you okay?" she suddunley looking at Damos instead "Is she okay?"  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:00 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii finally poofs out of nowhere next to Berry...er...Ichigo...er...Zoey- oh you know your name! Anywho, as I was saying...Sabishii poofs out a bout of smoke suddunley next to Berry and knelt down next to her. "Are you okay?" she suddunley looking at Damos instead "Is she okay?"
no clue we will have to wait and see  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:06 pm
Berry looked at them and she wished that someone knew what was wrong. "What happened to me before i became like this? She made her way to Damos all the way from where she was before and looked at him with some curious. "Who put the water on my head early? was it you right Damos." She had a little hope that it was him who had tryed to save her.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:10 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Berry looked at them and she wished that someone knew what was wrong. "What happened to me before i became like this? She made her way to Damos all the way from where she was before and looked at him with some curious. "Who put the water on my head early? was it you right Damos." She had a little hope that it was him who had tryed to save her.
now Tamajing helped you, i was busy destroying the heartless, he saved your life, but right now i cant find that insane Farmoska and Somad has gone missing too* he said with now true emotion in hes voice*. Anyways we know your save now and we just waiting on you to get better  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:12 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
now Tamajing helped you, i was busy destroying the heartless, he saved your life, but right now i cant find that insane Farmoska and Somad has gone missing too* he said with now true emotion in hes voice*. Anyways we know your save now and we just waiting on you to get better
Berry leaned her head on him. Well, you were trying to get rid of those afriad heartless who hurt me then. So you both saved me. "Berry smiled a bit. "I should get better soon but i probably wont be in the condition to walk that fast or anything."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:19 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry leaned her head on him. Well, you were trying to get rid of those afriad heartless who hurt me then. So you both saved me. "Berry smiled a bit. "I should get better soon but i probably wont be in the condition to walk that fast or anything."
* feeling akward with her closeness* sweatdrop we will once the others come back till then you rest....*sees her close her eyes as she sleeps on his shoulder, thinks to himself "she is so much cutter sleeping all innocent then her talking all the time cool " then looks at Sabishi * so Sabishi how was the gun working out for you??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:26 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
* feeling akward with her closeness* sweatdrop we will once the others come back till then you rest....*sees her close her eyes as she sleeps on his shoulder, thinks to himself "she is so much cutter sleeping all innocent then her talking all the time cool " then looks at Sabishi * so Sabishi how was the gun working out for you??
((aww u dont like berry talking ;-; )) Berry rested on his shoulder. She knew she was going to have to tell them about something she heard early eventually. She was just worried that when she tells and that she didnt tell them early damos might hate her but she wanted him to be near her and not go off really far from her again. Berry did a lightly sigh while resting on him with her eyes closed.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:30 pm
Sabishii rolled her eyes and gagged of the cuteness of it all, good thing she already had green eye. She looked Damos in the "What do you think" way before saying "Works great, thanks..." she then looked towards Berry "Maybe this will make you feel better..." Sabishii held her hands on Berry's head before uttering the words "Heal!" Golden flower bells played around Berry's head letting of a luminecsent green glow.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:34 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii rolled her eyes and gagged of the cuteness of it all, good thing she already had green eye. She looked Damos in the "What do you think" way before saying "Works great, thanks..." she then looked towards Berry "Maybe this will make you feel better..." Sabishii held her hands on Berry's head before uttering the words "Heal!" Golden flower bells played around Berry's head letting of a luminecsent green glow.
eek woah she is a healer too ((lets try to keep this balanced okay like a game, it would work better since we would need each other more than just ourselves))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:38 pm
Sabishii looked at him "No, just I know a little magic...that's all. I learned that spell from some...old friends."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:39 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii looked at him "No, just I know a little magic...that's all. I learned that spell from some...old friends."
wink hmm i wonder, anyways so tel me more about yourself i trully dont know much about you other than you being a bounty hunter neutral  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:41 pm
((i agree with that. for myself in this rp i have extreme hearing basically XD she can hear for miles away)) Berry was a bit mad at Sabishii because now that she was healed she wouldnt be able to lay on damos. She did another sigh and got up and off of damos and looked away"I guess...we go now right?" Berry said not looking at any of them.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games