Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
SURPRISE BUTTSECK-I MEAN, CONTEST Pelvic takes over...again. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos That Guy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:05 pm
Avatar Skeith: First Form, used by the Adept Rogue Haseo. Avatar Innis, used by the Harvest Cleric Atoli. Avatar Gorre, used by the Shadow Warlock Sakubo. Avatar Macha, used by the Blade Brandier Endrance. Avatar Tarvos, used by the Tribal Grappler Pi. Avatar Corbenik: First Form, used by the Steam Gunner Ovan.

Lawls, nevermind.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:06 pm
Ah, I get it now. xd

Shadow Coon

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:08 pm
User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

I have never played Tetris -LOLLIAR-
Okay, lets say if I never played Tetris, explain to me IN YOUR OWN WORDS, how do I play tetris.

Teach it to me as if I'm COMPLETLY new to the game. The one who best explains it to me, gets this round.

Thrusts: 13,636User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:08 pm
zomgwhee
zomgwhee
1 Skeith, the Terror of Death ------Haseo

2 Innis, the Mirage of Deceit -----Atoli
3 Magus, the Propagation-----Kuhn

4 Fidchell, the Prophet -----Yata
5 Gorre, the Machinator ----Sakubo

6 Macha, the Temptress ------Endrance

7 Tarvos, the Avenger ------Pi

8 Corbenik, the Rebirth ------Ovan

Threats to the users of The World
Also know as the the Eight phases...

also parts of morganna

zomgwhee

zomgwhee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:10 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy

I have never played Tetris -LOLLIAR-
Okay, lets say if I never played Tetris, explain to me IN YOUR OWN WORDS, how do I play tetris.

Teach it to me as if I'm COMPLETLY new to the game. The one who best explains it to me, gets this round.

You Try to get three in a row with clolor. When you do they dissepar. The ceiling is falling and after it reaches a certan point and bubbles are passing that point its game over.. Goal is to get rid of all the bubbles by getting 3 in a row with them. Bonuses are givin out with special bubbles and if you get more then 3 in a row  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:13 pm
try to connect the boxes of color so that when you get them together, they disappear, the boxes won't stack up and you'll loose the game. Fill up the spaces in between the boxes as much as possible and be quick with your strategy. Move the boxes across the screen to the place you want, and rotate them with your particular button control so that they fit to where you want.  

Whos That Guy

Aakiyana

Well, depending on the conrtoller you have, you use the directional buttons to place blocks. And the goal of the placement is to strategically place them, so that they make a row of squares at the bottom, with no spaces in between the shapes that fall. Use the right and left buttons to move the shape left and right; depending on what controller you use, you would use a certain button to turn the shape 90 degrees or so to fit into a particular spot; use the down button to make the shap fall down faster, and use the up button to make the shape drop down completely. Oh yeah, and try not to let the shapes/blocks build up to the top or you lose the game.

O.o;;;  
The way to play tetris on gameboy:

There are brick like objects the fall which you can rotate to fit into a type of puzzle. you can use the A button here *points to a button* to rotate the said bricks. if you want to move the brick to the left or right, use this plus sign shaped thing here *points at "plus sign shaped thing"* to move the brick as it falls. If you want to make the bricks fall faster hold down the bottom of the plus sign shaped thing.

the object of the game is to arange these bricks as they fall into a space-less line, once a line is compleated it vanishes making the bricks above the line fall.

ready to play?  

chelseahavoc

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:17 pm
chelseahavoc
The way to play tetris on gameboy:

There are brick like objects the fall which you can rotate to fit into a type of puzzle. you can use the A button here *points to a button* to rotate the said bricks. if you want to move the brick to the left or right, use this plus sign shaped thing here *points at "plus sign shaped thing"* to move the brick as it falls. If you want to make the bricks fall faster hold down the bottom of the plus sign shaped thing.

the object of the game is to arange these bricks as they fall into a space-less line, once a line is compleated it vanishes making the bricks above the line fall.

ready to play?

I'll have to give this one to you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:18 pm

I'm watch the master emerald.
Who am I?

Lady Pelvic

chelseahavoc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:18 pm
wow! mine made sence?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:19 pm
Knuckles the Echidna.  

Whos That Guy

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:20 pm
Pink Haired Evil
knuckles

Voc Yup. :3

PHE Correct.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:20 pm
Sonic? Meh. I dunno. Harhar.  

Aakiyana

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games