Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Male Kokeshi Doll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:56 pm
Yo! I'm New to the cult! My favorite video games have got to be the LoZ Series,Soul Calibur 2,SSBM,SSB,The Burnout Series,And basically whatever i can get my hands on at the moment...Havent gotten to play a lot of new games....And I am obessed with those shrooms from the first Mario games...O.o What? Its not unhealthy.....Nintendo Is what i started with and What i shall end with!

Does anybody know of a N64 fighting game that came out that allowed you to make your own charater?....Cause was THE first game i ever offically owned and played and i cant seem to find it if you have any ideas tell me kay?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:16 pm
Yo. I'm viewtifulkye and do I really have to tell you that I'm new? Well, let me tell you a bit about myself. The NES was the first game console that I owned and I lost it about 20 old houses back (we move a lot). I currently own a Wii and a DS and can always be counted on for someone to pwn me at Halo wink JK I rule at Halo. Anyways.
I own another guild called the Strategy Club (the link is in my banner). We're fairly new and was hoping that members from this guild could join to liven it up? ...Ah who am I kidding? No one even really looks at these posts anyway.  

viewtifulkye

howler90

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:49 pm
Hi my name is *points to name* I love the Legend of Zelda series alot and can't wait to try Phatom Hourglass. I'm pretty stoked about Brawl and I can't wait till Dec. third.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:01 pm
Hey, my name is Tim, I'm 22, I currently have purple hair - I change it too often for my own good, heh. Honestly I love me some Nintendo - a lot - really! Hopefully I can meet more cool people through this cult, and forum. *waves*  

xouluemei

Kotsuei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:15 pm
Hi I'm new to the Cult.
I'm 17, 5'11, 160lbs, hazel brown eyes, brown hair--it was black but i let my natural color come back. and I'm a nintendo gamer.
My favorite games include: Paper Mario, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Bomberman 64, Mario Kart DS, Diddy Kong Racing on 64, Poke'mon Pearl, Final Fantasy 6 for GBA, Final Fantasy 3 DS, Metriod Prime Hunters DS.
The games I want are: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, and Resident Evil 4 for the Wii.
Nice to be in this guild and i hope to make a lot of friends.

--Kotseui

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:12 pm
Hey people, just joined (well like 2 days ago, but i havent really been on XD)
My favorite game is a fight between LoZ OoT, Twilight Princess and pretty much every MGS game, well until Smash Bros Brawl comes out, then the fight is one sided...I'm a huge Otaku, loving pretty much every anime/manga, and a bunch of Japanese music too....what one thing i wanna do is go to japan and raid the Nintendo of Japan headquarters, that would be fun...  

Anime_Machine!!

Mearna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:12 pm
So, for the event of getting featured, we're gonna have this thread for you new guys to introduce yourselves. There's no guidelines, say anything you want . Hair color, favorite foods, likes, dislikes, whether or not you'll be my bf/gf favorite videogames (no, they don't have to be Nintendo).

Hair color: Brunette
Favorite Foods: Mike and Ike, (as long as I can put it in my mouth, it's food!)
Likes: Bois ;O My lovely DS, named Marilla. Videogames, Gaia, PMs, Comments, my avatar, Gold. =3
Dislikes: Girls ;O JK. Rude people, sweaty back/butt sticking to the leather seats of the car, when people reject a hug, (it gets REALLY annoying) when people reject a game of Red Hands, or a knuckle-punch high five or whatever you call it.
Whether or not I'll be your GF: *Coughs* Maybe
Favorite Videogames: Animal Crossing, (LOL I'm such a female) Halo (One) Mario Kart (If only it had texting it would be perfect... Sigh...) um... More, but I cannot think of them nao ;O

Other stufflage: I amz a femalez. Just FYI. Not many people have Nintendo DS/don't play it often so I'd love to play with my fellow Gaians. I am very excited and glad that I have found such an awesome guild.

I am a Christian, so I joined that cult first D; Sorry, I just joined this cult for the free cookies. ;(  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:14 pm
Hey, im J and of course im new. I finally have a wii and im sooooo HYPE!!! I loved Nintendo since the NES system! Im about to get a DS soon  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:15 pm
howler90
Hi my name is *points to name* I love the Legend of Zelda series alot and can't wait to try Phatom Hourglass. I'm pretty stoked about Brawl and I can't wait till Dec. third.

It's nice to meet you, *points to name*!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:18 pm
Well I think I really need to start by saying, that I'm [R]ed.

yes i know, you all most likely hate me by this time. But please listen to me.

Though i didnt want to come here to whine about my past, i did want to explain myself.
--
Well once upon a unholy time, i loved the cult, unlike anything really, then i had some computer problems, personal problems, and alot more problems, i then lashed out at Fish, over some bullshit. I regret doing so, because in the process i lost friends, and i lost alot of discussin in which i would of enjoyed.

so if Fish, and everyone else can get by it like i have then i would be glad to fall in love *again* with the conversations i truly did enjoy about nintendo.
--

ok lets see since i am a new reborn cultie i guess i should start by saying that my all time favorite game is Super mario brothers 3, twas awesome gameplay and a basic storyline, levels were unique, and enjoyable. and it had that nintendo vibe that alot of other titles do not.
--
and well i guess im open for feedback about my past ways and everything. cause i kinda do think i deserve the thoughts, since what i did was really ignorent.

sweatdrop  

NeroRevolver

Hallowed Pumpkin

Prof_Saliva

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:53 pm
I just joined today so sup peoples!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:19 pm
New guy here. I'm not sure what much to say but the basics.

I'm 21, and a college student on his last semester (hopefully.) Brown eyes, dark brown hair, pretty much an afro so I hate it and keep it short. Favorite foods are Chinese, steak, corn, and the occasional fast food. My likes and dislikes are both too long to list.

That's all I can think of to say.  

deadguyhacked

Sweet_Nyako

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:20 pm
HIYAAA guys! I'm a N00b to this cult thing...haha. ummm. I'm a HUGE game freak...*coughnintendocough*

best game evah=Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

W007!!!

c ya in different forum topics.

^.^v  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:57 pm
Hello I'm Erika I love metroid...samus and pumpkins 3nodding  

ToxiAngel

QuietSapphire

7,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:14 pm
Hey all My names is Keith and I have A DS. My fav. Game is pokemon and even though i'm 19 i still play it so dont taunt me. My first Pokemon Game was Pokemon Blue and I have played almost every single Pokemon Game ever. I have also beaten all the Legend of Zelda games except Twilight Princess and Am a major fan of Mario games including Super smash bros. and Melee and I am soooo looking forward to playing Brawl. I wanna Wii soo badly  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games