Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:58 pm
Exactly. I mean, it's obvious they're lying and that's what I want to ******** stop. It's disgusting, faking addiction, faking abuse, faking whatever for ******** attention. Absolutely disgusting. These aren't fun things. I know how hard abuse is, I've seen it with my own eyes. I've seen the effect it has on people, I've seen what it physically and mentally does to you.

And to fake these things for attention, and they are faking, you don't just go around saying "lol my daddy hits me" or "my daddy raped me" or some other s**t, you don't do it. I've known people for years, literally years, and they don't tell me they've been abused for all that time. One of my best friends was horribly abused, horribly, and I didn't know about it for 4 years. These things are tough. There's nothing funny or light hearted about it.

And I've seen addicts, I've seen what alcoholism does to someone, to a diabetic, no less. It's scary, seeing my best friend's mother, someone who's like a mother to me, passed out on a couch foaming at the mouth. And I've seen the affects of drug addiction as well. It's scary.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:57 pm
[Hollow Point]
Exactly. I mean, it's obvious they're lying and that's what I want to ******** stop. It's disgusting, faking addiction, faking abuse, faking whatever for ******** attention. Absolutely disgusting. These aren't fun things. I know how hard abuse is, I've seen it with my own eyes. I've seen the effect it has on people, I've seen what it physically and mentally does to you.

And to fake these things for attention, and they are faking, you don't just go around saying "lol my daddy hits me" or "my daddy raped me" or some other s**t, you don't do it. I've known people for years, literally years, and they don't tell me they've been abused for all that time. One of my best friends was horribly abused, horribly, and I didn't know about it for 4 years. These things are tough. There's nothing funny or light hearted about it.

And I've seen addicts, I've seen what alcoholism does to someone, to a diabetic, no less. It's scary, seeing my best friend's mother, someone who's like a mother to me, passed out on a couch foaming at the mouth. And I've seen the affects of drug addiction as well. It's scary.

Not too mention as a recovered alcoholic it pisses me off on a grand scale too. I know what addiction is like, I didn't post about it on the internet, I didn't even realise I had a problem until a friend saw a half empty bottle of whiskey on my desk, joked I was taking it easy and I pulled out 2 empty bottles from that day.

People take addiction far too easily and its only in recent memory I can drink again without worry of the drink turning into another bug bear.  

Rellik San
Captain

Im Diggin That Dope

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:16 am
[Hollow Point]

yeah and what pisses me off the most is that the ppl who really are getting abused, smoking, and cutting arent gerring any comfort as to where the attention whores get all this crazy attention.
it really pisses me off, and i swear im gonna punch kortney in the jaw for embaresing me in that way, lol naw i dont have enuff balls to do that, i wish  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:53 pm
Rellik San
[Hollow Point]

Not too mention as a recovered alcoholic it pisses me off on a grand scale too. I know what addiction is like, I didn't post about it on the internet, I didn't even realise I had a problem until a friend saw a half empty bottle of whiskey on my desk, joked I was taking it easy and I pulled out 2 empty bottles from that day.

People take addiction far too easily and its only in recent memory I can drink again without worry of the drink turning into another bug bear.
Yeah, man. You're lucky you figured out you had a problem.  

[Hollow Point]

iGrunny E M O

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:55 pm
Grunny is feeling bad.
Because when you said alcholism, it always reminds me of the drunk dude on the bus who always tells you that Jesus loves you.
Hesacreeper.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:29 pm
iGrunny E M O
Grunny is feeling bad.
Because when you said alcholism, it always reminds me of the drunk dude on the bus who always tells you that Jesus loves you.
Hesacreeper.
Jesus does love you.
And he's cheating on you with 6 billion other people.  

[Hollow Point]

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:20 am
[Hollow Point]
iGrunny E M O
Grunny is feeling bad.
Hesacreeper.
Jesus does love you.

And he never returns my calls.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:12 am
Rellik San
[Hollow Point]
iGrunny E M O
Grunny is feeling bad.
Hesacreeper.
Jesus does love you.

Did you try calling after 5? Maybe he's at work.  

[Hollow Point]

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:32 am
[Hollow Point]
Rellik San
[Hollow Point]
iGrunny E M O
Grunny is feeling bad.
Hesacreeper.
Jesus does love you.

Or at my house.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:05 pm
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
Rellik San
[Hollow Point]
iGrunny E M O
Grunny is feeling bad.
Hesacreeper.
Jesus does love you.

Or at my house.
YOU SAID I WAS THE ONLY ONE. OH GOD. crying crying crying  

[Hollow Point]

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:18 pm
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
Rellik San
[Hollow Point]
iGrunny E M O
Grunny is feeling bad.
Hesacreeper.
Jesus does love you.

Or at my house.

It will be a holy three-sum.
heart
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:29 pm
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
Rellik San

Or at my house.

heart
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not a globalorgy?
Shameless plug. Because I can.  

iGrunny E M O

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:48 pm
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
Rellik San

Or at my house.

heart
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not a globalorgy?

Definitely not.
It doesn't make sense to me.
At all.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:25 am
serjtankian_is_god
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god

Or at my house.

heart
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not a globalorgy?

Definitely not.
At all.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why not? It sounds like fun.
There is a gap there.
global-orgy.  

iGrunny E M O

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:34 am
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god

Or at my house.

heart
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not a globalorgy?

Definitely not.
At all.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why not? It sounds like fun.
There is a gap there.
global-orgy.

No the link doesn't make sense to me.
And no. Just no.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games