Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:05 pm
You and Kurai ::rolls eyes::

Dont you know it has nothing to do with the game?! Its all about the commercials and the entertainment!! I mean I've already been able to see Black Eyed Peas, Earth, Wind and Fire, Alica Keys with a recording of Ray Charles, seen will smith, umm that dude from the west wing, a bunch of soliders, President Bush Sr. and President Clinton. And a bunch of hilarious commercials that cost way to much. Haha! ITS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

Worst night to order pizza X.X crying WONT BE HERE FOR AN HOUR?!!!!!!!

Bwhahaha, ky I didnt have to call any other numbers. They were nice to me blaugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:06 pm
Oh yah. And don't be dissin the NFL they do tons of charity and stuff.

Besides, its like bassball, its a national past-time 3nodding  

Rene the Hopeless

uwasa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:14 pm
Once again thanks tio years of gaming and t.v i have been desensitized to violance and have come to enjoy it.So there for basket ball and foot ball suck in my eye's for like of violance i much prefer my fighting idea.No offense to those who like those sports i just dont.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:17 pm
You have no clue what violence is unless your a b4k4 being killed by a girl or a girl beating the crap out of a hentai.  

Rene the Hopeless

uwasa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:20 pm
Beleive me i use to get bea tup every day at my one school god i hate that school dumb teachers and meh. I know voilance because i have been around it my whole life but that's beside the point i'am just saying it i like my idea more then football.I don't care if you hate me for this is just like to voice my opinion because veryone does and i don't beat up kurai for being a hentai because i'am one.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:57 pm
Hey, why did you delete joy's post evil

unless she deleted it...

anyways

*yawn* must....finish...........homework::head slams into desk:: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  

Rene the Hopeless

uwasa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:00 pm
Don't look at me i did not touch her post i never delet any ones post except mine.So sorry if i did but i don't remember deleting it anyway good luck with homework.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:09 pm
TO Joy:

This is what your RO wapra should look like....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And for other news.. yeah... can one of you Crew members take note of the people who bought tickets in the ticket booth rp and Post them onto mai post on the first page of the ticket booth?

Thankx.  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:17 pm
dammit, how long does the downlaoding take Kurai...I dont want to wait that long crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:27 pm
OMG, those pizza guys are imbeciles. So I call the Quince Orchard location and they'll like, no you need to call this number (we'll call it B). So I call B and they're like, no you need to call this number (we'll call it C). So I call C and they tell me to call B and I tell them I just called B sothey take my order and are all like "It'll be there in about 50 minutes." So an hour later, the driver calls and he has this thick Indian accent and apparently he's at Lakeforest Mall (I live on Lake Winds) which is in the opposite direction. So my dad calls C and is like "Where's my pizza?!" and they said they transfered the order to the Quince Orchard location (the place I called first) and so my dad called them and they said that the delivery guy left 2 minutes ago. So 15 minutes later, he rings the doorbell and is all like, "Your total's $24" and I'm like, "They told me $18 over the phone." So I look at the receipt and find out that 10 Buffalo Wings was $7 and they charged me extra for the ranch which I assumed was free cause they were all "What dressing would you like with that." Those bastards. Never ordering from Papa Johns again.  

xxrageofangelsxx

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:34 pm
Wow, thats one heck of a story Ky eek  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:08 am
AAHH!! Kurai it wont let me play...I downloaded everything...and I think I did everything right....So what did I do wrong crying gonk crying  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:43 am
Tell me what you downloaded and what you did Tiff.

Like You know first you downloaded KRO or Sakray and so on and so on. Then installed it.

Whatever. Just tell me and maybe i can help you out ^_^. IM sure some other punks/chicks around here maybe having a simliar trouble.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:12 am
Ok, First I downloaded the KRO and then SAKRAY. Then I downlaoded that ZenithRO_v1.20, then I went to the properties on SAKRAY, went to Comptibility mode and clicked on.....windows 2000 (but I have Windows XP.....so I wasnt sure which one to press..?) then I installed it....But when I click on it, it says the binkw32.dll is not found and yatta yatta yatta...and it says I should re-install...but im not sure which one to re-install....@.@  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:53 am
great news!!I've warped twice!!no wait..3 times!!!*w00ts*But yea the little screens are still hard to work but i can manage!!Tiffy!!XD yes!!we can kill little mosnters 2gehter!!! whee  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games