Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:50 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
"Is that what you want? Me?" She sat up. She motined for him to come sit next to her on the bed. "Ok, come here and sit. Please? Lets talk."
"Okay." He goes over and climbs on the bed, sitting close to her.
"That isn't what I want. I want you, I want to stay with you, forever." He put is hand on hers and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:52 pm
((I thought tuesday liked the maid? 0_0))  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:53 pm
haruxxx
((I thought tuesday liked the maid? 0_0))
[[ rofl Appearantly he changes his mind a lot.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:57 pm
She took his hand and started to play with it, not looking him in the eye. "Oh, sorry. It's just you seem so straight forward. Well.. it's like I just met you, today even. Doesn't this seem too fast? I mean I really like you and but I feel.. rushed." She sighed. "I'm sorry Tuesday, do you get what I'm saying?"

She finally looked up at him. He wasn't looking at her, but away, out the window. "Tuesday?"  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:59 pm
Jin drew in a breath in pain. Darn it! for such a small guy he sure is strong!

Pain slowly spread throughout his rib cage starting from the blow point.

"Darn it! I'm not!" He said his voice cracked from anger.
Jin Kicked the right side of Klaash's neck.

((bare with me. I'm not so good at describing fight scenes :I))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:03 pm
[[ ;^; I gotta go after this... T~T Stoopy time...
I like violence, so I like gore and blood. 8D YAAYz. ]]

After receiving a swift kick like that, Klaash's neck cracked several times, and after several wretches, coughed up a copious amount of blood. Though as stubborn and strong-willed as he was, would not give up. He sluggishly stood again. He rolled his neck around, cracking it back into it's normal place. "What does she mean to you?" He asked, using an unknown source of energy to jump back behind Jin and jab him in the back of the neck with his elbow.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:09 pm
((like watching it just can't describe it XI))

Jin's hands instinctively shot up to the back of his neck.

"Like I said a friend! What is she to you?!" He sputtered, ignoring the pain he tackled Klaash to the ground and punched him in the face again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:11 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
She took his hand and started to play with it, not looking him in the eye. "Oh, sorry. It's just you seem so straight forward. Well.. it's like I just met you, today even. Doesn't this seem too fast? I mean I really like you and but I feel.. rushed." She sighed. "I'm sorry Tuesday, do you get what I'm saying?"

She finally looked up at him. He wasn't looking at her, but away, out the window. "Tuesday?"

((Changing Ella's name to Rosalie.))

It was hard looking back to the burning building he once called his home. Tuesday just barely escaped out the back door with Rosalie on his back. He came upon an empty alley way and laid her down on a pile or garbage. She looked so happy even though she was dead. She must've known he'd do something stupid.
She said those exact words to him a week before the accident. "Tuesday, we're rushing into things too fast." Even though they still remained more than friends he never same in any contact with her at all.
He looked at her beautiful face. All dirty and covered in burns and scars on her neck. She had a locket around her neck Tuesday never noticed before. He opened it and saw a picture of two adults, one male the other female. They looked a lot like Lilli in many ways.
"I suppose you'll need a proper burial." He hoisted her up over on his back and made his way to a river a couple of miles away.
Once they got there he dug a huge hole and laid her in it. He buried her and placed a single white lilly on her grave.
He stayed there for 3 days until he could stand it no longer. He left that night, in search for a new home.

He just stared out the window. At a particular tree.
"Yes, I understand." He said and looked down.
"I'm sorry if I'm rushing into things."

The only one who knows the limited time Tuesday has is Tuesday.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:27 pm
"Hmm? Oh.. ok." She frowned. "Is there something wrong Tuesday? You seem upset now. Is it something I said?" She looked at him but he just looked blank. She sighs. "Dammit, you're doing it again! When you just sit there saying nothing. What are you thinking?" Hoping she'd get an answer she stood up on the bed and then sat down this time kneeling. She moved closer. "Hmm?" She smiled, her fangs protruded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:33 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
"Hmm? Oh.. ok." She frowned. "Is there something wrong Tuesday? You seem upset now. Is it something I said?" She looked at him but he just looked blank. She sighs. "Dammit, you're doing it again! When you just sit there saying nothing. What are you thinking?" Hoping she'd get an answer she stood up on the bed and then sat down this time kneeling. She moved closer. "Hmm?" She smiled, her fangs protruded.
Lilli was saying something but Tuesday couldn't understand what she was saying. Ever since he's been here he's been thinking about Rosalie. A lot. Then suddenly Lilli was kneeling in front of him, her fangs were protruded and she was geting closer to him. He smiled and then his instincts kicked in. Suddenly he couldn't hear himself, he couldn't think straight. He saw himself. He was moving closer to Lilli. His eyes were a hollow black.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:41 pm
"Tuesday? Wha- What's wrong with your eyes? They're changing. Hey! Tuesday?" She grabbed him by the shoulders shook him hard. "Tuesday, are you ok. You're scaring me." He just kept moving closer to her. She fell backward, still kneeling. "Tuesday? Seriously are you ok?" She was lying on her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:50 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
"Tuesday? Wha- What's wrong with your eyes? They're changing. Hey! Tuesday?" She grabbed him by the shoulders shook him hard. "Tuesday, are you ok. You're scaring me." He just kept moving closer to her. She fell backward, still kneeling. "Tuesday? Seriously are you ok?" She was lying on her back.
Stop it Tuesday! Stop!
Lilli was on her back now and Tuesday was still moving closer, his head was right by her neck, his fangs protruded. He could smell the flowery scent of her skin.
All of a sudden there was a sharp pain ripping through him. He fell back gasping for air. It felt like someone had just ripped him in half. Then it was silent. Everything went black.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:20 pm
"Tuesday!" Lilli jumps up. She crawls over to him. She cradled his head in her arms. "Tuesday, no. What's happened to you?" She could feel tears welling in her eyes. You did it to him, stupid. You were getting to close and he couldn't resist your beckoning. "No, please Tuesday, wake up." The tears now streaming down her face. "I'm sorry, please don't do this." Get ahold of yourself! Don't break yourself down, he needs your help.

She lifted his motionless body so that he was laying down. She rested his head on a pillow. She hopped off the bed. She pulled the sheets over him and tucked him in. She runs over to the door quietly opens it and runs to the bathroom. She grabs a small towel, soaks it in cold water, and then rigns it out. She ran back to the room and placed the towel carefully on his forehead. Lilli walks around to the otherside of the bed and sits down next to him.
She starts stroking his hair. "Wow, it's so soft." She realized she was still crying. "Oh Tuesday, I am sorry."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:32 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
"Tuesday!" Lilli jumps up. She crawls over to him. She cradled his head in her arms. "Tuesday, no. What's happened to you?" She could feel tears welling in her eyes. You did it to him, stupid. You were getting to close and he couldn't resist your beckoning. "No, please Tuesday, wake up." The tears now streaming down her face. "I'm sorry, please don't do this." Get ahold of yourself! Don't break yourself down, he needs your help.

She lifted his motionless body so that he was laying down. She rested his head on a pillow. She hopped off the bed. She pulled the sheets over him and tucked him in. She runs over to the door quietly opens it and runs to the bathroom. She grabs a small towel, soaks it in cold water, and then rigns it out. She ran back to the room and placed the towel carefully on his forehead. Lilli walks around to the otherside of the bed and sits down next to him.
She starts stroking his hair. "Wow, it's so soft." She realized she was still crying. "Oh Tuesday, I am sorry."
In the dream he was outside. By the tree he was looking at earlier. There was something etched into it.
"T + R.N."
No. Then he looked down and saw the locket, Rosalie's locket. He picket it up.

"Tuesday, I'm so sorry."
He saw Lilli. He put his hand on her head.
"It's okay Lilli. How long was I out?"  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:39 pm
"Huh? TUESDAY! You're ok." She lunged at him in a hug. "Oh I don't know maybe ten minutes, or so. Are you ok, what was happening back there? You're eyes were changing from their usual purple into a black. It was frightening." She took his hand and placed it back on his stomach.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games