Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:27 am
(in truth the uncle had sent the marauders to attack her home, sell the boy into slavery and keep the girl for his own fancies)

The next morning two men showed up and took Tuck to aunt Virginia's, or so she thought. she was still a little ill from her near death experience so she couldn't leave right away; as she slept her uncle started the process of turning her Vampiric. at first it was to remove the impurities of the sickness, then as she started to succumb to it she realized the truth, when he went to give her the last treatment she gave him a stake in the heart and ran away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:37 am
As she had neared the current community she noticed someone who was wounded off the side of the road. she went over and he had been attacked and left for dead; she sat down and took some herbs from her pouch and applied it to his wounds all the while praying he wouldn't die.
an energy, burst from her and he seemed to be healing rapidly. she didn't know what was happening but thanked the goddess Bast for his recovery. Then her head got heavy her body slumped and she passed out. only to wake up here like this. "FATE you are sooo Cruel" she cursed.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:00 pm
Kai heard something again,"Reign ,on second thought you should stay with Erri and Leon..."Kai broke into a full sprint tword the town.

(eryn you post alot...lol,i guess you have to explant you life eventualy mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:02 pm
(( clarity of character background required, and it helps take up slack in slow flowing thread))  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:52 pm
[Very true, this thread is on the verge of dieing]
She watched him go and glared, just a bit... it wasn't fair, if he was gonna seek, then she was too! She started off in her own direction, keen nose pulling her through town, though she didn't realize the because she didn't have a scent to go on, it wouldn't help... and then something caught her attention, a smell very different and vaguely feline, sorta like her but different... she took off after that very scent, ears alert, little feet padding softly as she got closer to a sour, foul smelling place that reeked of anger and....some cruelty.... and there, on the side of one of the smellier buildings, she saw a girl, and without second thought, took off after her, mewing loudly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:43 pm
she found her feet again this time the tingling was stronger but from two seperate directions. She could feel the one of her kind coming down the alley as the other was moving swiftly from the opposite end of the alley.  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:14 pm
now standing she was ready to fight if need be, the familiar one if necesary, but hoped otherwise. then she Heard it; as the wind whipped by carrying the sound of loud Meews. It lifted her spirit she could understand it was a sound that touched her heart. she knew the sound but it was a different kind of her talk. younger by maybe 3 or 4 years.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:21 pm
"MEOW!! DOGGG!!! MEEEEERRRROOOW!!!!" she tried to warn the cat-type coming down the alley, but the wind was gusting and she was certain the little one couldn't hear her.  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:24 pm
she prepared herself for a fight, knowing she was at major disadvantage, but Chains work to strike if you get enough length. she flattened against the wall to get as much length as possible and waited to make the proper First strike because she knew it would be the ONLY one she would get.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:04 am
she concentrated and focussed as her brother had taught her to begin the MORPH.  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:21 am
kai was runing on a side walk when he heared Reigns meows from the right,"aww...Reign i told you to stay back. if these people catch you your gone..."he said to him self then ran down the ally to Reign.he picked her up,not noticing the girl pressed agenst the wall,and scratched her ears."Reign what on Earth are you doing here?!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:31 pm
Erri's ears pricked up at a sound then flattend something was wrong Erri closed her eyes and listened then she knew i wont let this happen i wont lose them she went down on all fours and ran as fast as she could she knew all the short cuts so she was the first to find the girl [colorblue] listen to me stop calling them i will help you i konw its you who led them astray but i wont let them get hurt like i did when i was little so stop it now or else Erris eyes glowed brightly as she showed her teeth then she went to the girl and unlocked the chains using her nail a trick her mother taght her years ago once the girl was released she picked her up putting her on her back and running back to her house before whom ever put this girl in chain would notice dont worry about the other they shall find each other and return Kai is no idiot even if a wolf he knows his way home so now what is your name and why have you let yourself get in that posision in the first place oh and before i forget im Erri and for now on until you can learn to defend yourself you shall be staying with me and my friends understood  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:50 pm
she purred softy, pleased that she had won the 'game' and found the girl before Kai... she rubbed against him happily "Doggy! Reign found--" she turned to point at the girl, only to find her gone "mew...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:30 pm
Leon felt horrible at at what was going on. He looked at his palms both were in flame.(so...like my brother...I too...can...use pyrokinesiss...) "Erri, I am so sorry I didn't come along..." The flames had extinguished from his hands. ((I am back guys I am so sorry I haven't posted in a long time))  

Tos Banning Team-5000

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Virgo preppy girl
Erris eyes glowed brightly as she showed her teeth then she went to the girl and unlocked the chains using her nail a trick her mother taght her years ago once the girl was released she picked her up putting her on her back and running back to her house before whom ever put this girl in chain would notice now what is your name and why have you let yourself get in that posision in the first place? oh and before i forget im Erri and for now on until you can learn to defend yourself you shall be staying with me and my friends understood

Stunned, as the strange girl grabbed her wrist and worked furiously at the lock that held her, =what did she want? why was she willing to risk for her sake? is this a trick?= The lock opened within a few minutes and fell in the snow, then the girl opened the other lock. inside she thanked Bast for the freedom.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games