Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:39 pm
"it looks like everyones asleep," Aqualad said quietly so he wouldn't wake the others. "well i guess i'll stay up with you. if you want," Aqualad said not wanting to sound stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:08 pm
"No u should get some rest." She wanted him to be fully alert if anything goes on. "Ill be fine."  

Lil Patrica

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:15 pm
"Ok, wake me up if anything happens," Aqualad said as he laid down to go to sleep. However, he was only pretending to go to sleep; he wanted to be wide awake if anything happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:39 pm
"Thats true", said Swiftkill as she laughed at his joke. "Then I guess I am. I am preganet with Blaise's pups and I know he'll love this now", said Swiftkill as she smiled than got up and headed back to the den. "Now I'll be in the den for a good night sleep", she said as she went back in the den and slept next to Blaise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Starfire was asleep she didn't look so pleasent. She kept tossing and turning for she was having bad dreams about herself killing her friends and the one she loves, Robin.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:21 pm
Argent saw in the corner of her eyes what was happening to star....she was having the dream. She got up and walked to star and sat next to her. She moved her paw onto stars head. Trying to come her down without waking her up.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:33 pm
Then Starfire felt comed down but a tear fell down her cheak from her eye.

~~~Next Morning~~~

The next morning Starfire woke up, stood up and strected. She looked around and saw all her friends asleep well, except for Argent who was wide awake. "Morning Argent", said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:17 am
Aqualad sat up and looked around. He wonder how long he had slept last night. He yawned and turned to Argent and Starfire and said,"Good mourning." He felt fully refreshed and ready for anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:18 pm
Scar walked back into the den and fell asleep. Pups were always a good thing for the whole pack. He stretched as he woke up in the morning. Scar saw that the others were asleep. He walked outside into the rising sun and walked over to the stream he had sat at with Swiftkill the night before. He lapped up some water.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:00 pm
Blood Moon woke up and stretched. She than walked out of the cave and saw her brother drinking some water by the stream. So she walked over there but went by a tree and turned into her human form, took off her clothes, only wearing a baby suit under now, and ran to the water and jumped in making a splash. When she took breath with her head only showing now she said, "Hey bro. You sleep well."

Then Blaise woke up, strectched and just sat up. He than whispered to his loves and mates ear, "Morning my love."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:10 pm
"Oh, good morning Aqualad. Did you sleep good?" asked Starfire with a smile and she knew she didn't sleep so well last night but it was good knowing if her friemds ahd good dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swiftkill's ear went up as she heard Blaise whispered to her ear, smiled, and woke up. She yawned and stretched. "Morining to you too my love." Then she looked around the cave and didn't see Blood Moon nor Scar but she knew they were at the lake. She than looked at her mate Blaise and said, "Um, Blaise since were alone I need to tell you something"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Cyborg woke up hearing Starfire, Aqualad and Argent's voice talking. So he yawned and saw them awake. He than stood up and said, "Moring ya'll. How did ya'll sleep."

"Oh, I slept very good", said Starfire as she lied but nobody new she lied. Then She stood up and said as she was about to head out of the cave, "I'll be down by the lake." She than walked out of the cave. As she walked over to the lake she drank some water and stepped into the lake for a nic bath, well just to clean herself off a bit.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:24 pm
"Hello friends" Argent kept oprening and closing her eyes. Trying to stay awake.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:27 pm
"Why don't you just get some sleep since you didn't sleep at all last night", said Cyborg.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:16 am
"yeah you can only go so long without sleep," Aqualad said with a smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:56 am
Robin's eye's twicthed open feeling a lot better and recharged after sleep. He looked up surrounded by his friends 'Mornning how did everyone sleep ?' the sun shinning into the tree.

BB stomach rumbled dragging him out his deep peaceful slumber. His first words were 'Dudes how about some food ?'  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:00 pm
Then Blaise looked at Swiftkill questionable and asked her, "Yes, what is it my love."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games