Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:27 am
(I never said I was going to attack from behind and i'm invisable. Lil Patrica yes you may)

Adam struggled again in a attempt to close his arms together to break the arrows grip. He finnally freed himself. He looked around she was making good use of the smoke. He moved through the smoke cautiously. Searching for where the voice came from. Finally seing her he kept in stealth mode and bakcflipped behind putting his blade at her neck. 'That's one ' whispered blasting his blade vertically into her back with some force knocking her to the ground. He moved back into the smoke.

Robin looked at Starfire 'Maybe but I agree something's not right' he concluded.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:50 am
"Mabey she's just taking her training seriously,"Speedy said trying to sound positive but she did seem to be acting strange.

"I don't thin she'd take it that seriously,"Aqualad said looking at the smoke.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:48 am
Name: Zoe The Dreamer
Code name: Zoe
Bio: She has been trapped on an island for many years. She needed one person to witch places with her to become free.
Powers: What she imagins comes to life. She has a sword
Abilities: Teleportation, Read minds.
appearance: http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/teresatess/black.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:09 pm
((Whoops sorry I was kind of tired yesterday so I'm guessing that I didn't pay attention so well to my reading.))

Then Gemini's sword began to glow and it pointed at where he was in the smoke since she couldn't find him and he couldn't find the real her. Than she her angel wings appeared and she flew strated at him with her sword striking Adam's body from behind and flew out of the smoke but she didn't seriusly damage him nor kill him. She did it just too make him feel her hit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Oracle went to a room in the place grabbed a dagger and stabbed her mark hoping Gemini would feel the pain as she bleeded a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaaaaah!" screamed Gemini who was in pain now. Then the shoulder that has the mark on it began to bleed and the Titans saw this from below.

"Gemini", said a worried Starfire.

Then Gemini put her hand at her shoulder that was bleeding and looked at the blood. She than landed on the ground where there wasn't smoke and went to her bag and took out a bandage. She rapped th bandage around her shoulder.

Starfire flew to Gemini's side and said, "Gemini are you alright?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:15 pm
Zoe saw Raven standing on the shore. Zoe just watched and waited for the perfect moment.

Raven was tired and fell asleep next to the ocean view.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:57 pm
"Firefly go get this new person that I want", said Turgon.

"Who is this person master Turgon", said Firefly.

"Her name is Zoe The Dreamer. But her code name is Zoe and you'll have no trouble looking for her. But go in discise just in case the Titans see you", he commanded.

"Yes, master", said Firefly as she took off.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:42 am
Adam jumped out the smoke hearing the child's scream he landed. Beside her. 'What happened' he asked with curiousity.

Robin hurried to Gemini 'What happened ?' he demanded worried about her something wasn't right about this.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:00 am
Zoe saw raven fell asleep. She knew this would be the perfect moment. But then she thought what should I do? She slowly went to Raven and grabbed her and tied her to a tree. Zoe left the island.

Raven awoke tied to a tree. She tried to move but she couldnt she yelled help.  

Lil Patrica

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:12 pm
"Gemini,"Speedy yelled as ran over to Gemini.

"What happened," Aqualad said as he followed Speedy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:43 pm
Raven sat there. "Ugh...fine ill just try and get out by myself." She struggled and struggled. Her communicater feel out. She used her feet and got the screen up "Robin, Starfire, BB, cy, gemini, fox, adam, anyone?"

Zoe ran and hide in the mountains and found a cave. "Well I guess this will do for now."  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:55 am
Robin went to his communicator but was signaled by Adam to coutinue with Gemini.

'Gunstar here what's the problem' he spoke into the communicator. Lesson 2 was other lesson three would be thoery and a lot harder. If she wanted to learn she'll learn.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:25 pm
"Im stuck on an island not far from the tt tower....something...or someone tied me to a tree and i cant get out for some reason my powers arent working at all." Raven said as she tried to use her power to teleport away but couldnt.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:32 pm
Then Starfire saw as Gemini had put the bandage on her shouder real quick and said, "Gemini."

"I'm fine...I was just bleeding where my mark was. It felt like someone stabbed it", said Gemini.

"You are not fine nor ok. Maybe we should stop training and let you rest and...", as she got cut off.

"No, I'm fine", said Gemini.

"Um, Gemini why did your mark glow different colors?" asked Starfire.

"I don't know I'm guessing it changes on my emotions. On how I feel or something but I'll be fine and besides we need to help Raven", said Gemini as she stood up.

Then Starfire saw the blood stain through her bandage and had a worried face on.

Then Gemini turned into a huge lion with wings and said as she talked to the Raven on the communicator weakly, "Where are you Rae and I'll be right there."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:56 am
"Where is Raven?"Speedy asked as he looked around.

"I don't know but she should be here by now,"Aqualad said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:21 pm
Raven sat there than heard gemini's voice. "Gemini im on an island not far but your powers will not work on the island trust me..." Raven said truthfully "Gemini make sure u dont fly above the island or for anyone because u dont want to fall from the sky"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games