Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make a resident evil wish and have it HORRIBLY corrupted!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:46 am
Granted. You'll be the second one to die after trying to make those zombies do the Thiller dance.

I wish Capcom made RE: Bikini Hunters starring Rebecca Chambers, Claire Redfield & Jill Valentine & have them only wearing...well...bikinis to see who can kill the most zombies before they blow up Raccoon City themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:47 am
YinYangSpider
Granted. You'll be the second one to die after trying to make those zombies do the Thiller dance.

I wish Capcom made RE: Bikini Hunters starring Rebecca Chambers, Claire Redfield & Jill Valentine & have them only wearing...well...bikinis to see who can kill the most zombies before they blow up Raccoon City themselves.
Granted, but NONE of the swimsuits are skimpy or made of only three pieces of string. Capcom decides to go into the fashion business and this game shows off their extraordinarily elaborate one pieces that only leaves their hands, feet and head exposed.

I wish To-Fu were in more of the RE games, such as all mercenary mini-games of all the titles passed RE2 equipped with his usual loadout.  

Vinessa_Valentine

wardigiman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:38 am
Garanted, RE6 will have tofu as main character trying to escape from a raccon city before the incidents of RE2 and RE3 the game will have a new virus: The C-virus tha turns everything into a tofu zombie. The mercenaires will turn everyone in tofu zombies and after that, they will eat them converthin themselves in a group of big greasebags. The game will have a football minigame using the mercenaries as a ball.

I wish RE5 was in argentina. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:59 pm
Granted, but the enemies are now a horde of undead monkeys. Chris and Wesker contract malaria and die. The monkeys take over the earth.

I wish that Steve would come back. T______T  

saritasunshine

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:14 am
saritasunshine
Granted, but the enemies are now a horde of undead monkeys. Chris and Wesker contract malaria and die. The monkeys take over the earth.

I wish that Steve would come back. T______T

Granted.

What? It's already corrupt....

I wish I had a fish. ... And that it was a zombie fish that could devour Leon in one bite. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:34 am
Granted, but then, your evil twin with a goatee comes from an alternate universe and kills you. Please tell me you get the reference?

I wish the majority of the world is disappointed with RE5.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:44 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Granted, but then, your evil twin with a goatee comes from an alternate universe and kills you. Please tell me you get the reference?

I wish the majority of the world is disappointed with RE5.

I think I do get the reference... I think you mean the whole thing with Spock in Star Trek...

Granted. But then I'm disappointed as well. And my vote matters the most.

Plus, since it's such a disappointment, the survival horror genre fails completely. No more silent hill, fatal frame, dead space, etcetra...

I wish Biohazard EXTREME was in a Resident evil game.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:59 am
Actually, it was a reference to that very first South Park Halloween special, where Stan gets a killer gold fish, and evil Cartman from an alternate universe with a goatee comes and he's actually really nice.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:53 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Actually, it was a reference to that very first South Park Halloween special, where Stan gets a killer gold fish, and evil Cartman from an alternate universe with a goatee comes and he's actually really nice.

Oh, I see! I was thinking star trek because evil spock was represented with a Goatee and I was like 'Hmm, that must be it...'  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:28 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Biohazard EXTREME

Oh, I see! I was thinking star trek because evil spock was represented with a Goatee and I was like 'Hmm, that must be it...'
I'm surprised that you didn't know it was that South Park esipode.

And granted. But Biohazard EXTREME has a small part in the game as you see him in a test tube right before the room blows up.

I wish there was video of the STARS members doing a country line dance to the song 'Country Roads'  

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:49 pm
YinYangSpider
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Biohazard EXTREME

I'm surprised that you didn't know it was that South Park esipode.

And granted. But Biohazard EXTREME has a small part in the game as you see him in a test tube right before the room blows up.

I wish there was video of the STARS members doing a country line dance to the song 'Country Roads'

Granted, but you never get to see it.

I wish Wesker had a new pair of shades. Some beatnik glasses would be nice...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:22 pm
Granted, Wesker now sports those hideous shutter shades (Seriously, how the ******** can people see with those?).

I wish there were more secret costumes in every RE game.  

MadamTarantula

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:04 pm
Granted, but it's mainly animal costumes to satisfy Chris' secret hobby

I wish that Kevin Ryman & David King would fight in a boxing match.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:01 am
Granted, but its rigged so that your least favorite would win... or just out of no where Marylin Manson comes in and kills everyone else.

I wish Wesker would punch the hell out of everyone involved with the Plagas story arc for thinking that was a good direction for the games.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:56 pm
Granted, but it's all staged and nobody's hurt as, shown in RE4 and 5, he's part of said story arc. crying

I wish Capcom didn't dye any more of its games blond.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff