Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:40 pm
"Yes, its pleasure to meet you Boy arachnid", said Gemini as she smiled at the new comer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:27 am
'Greetings to all and gifts for all' he smiled digging into his bag producing six oversized pencils throwing one to each of the group except Adam he placed his besides him. 'Ohh and the finale; he scooped out a pie he took it of the casing 'The finest pie I could buy with 2 dollars who wants a slice ?' he walked other to the middle bed to prepare it for cutting when down to his own clumsiness he tripped other his misplaced foot the pie taking off from his hands crash landing on Gemini's hand covering her in blue berry filling the pie casing sitting on her head like a hat the filling dripping down here slowly. 'Ooops sorry' he weakly smiled trying to stiffle his giggles at the pie on Gemini's head.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 am
Robin covered his hand in his face in act of over dramatic dispair and so nobody saw him giggle at Gemini. Now he rembered why he worried about him so much he could be so clumsy.

As Adam lay thier a distant fuzzy black and white memory came to him He was in a big beatufiul garden wacthing a girl with red hair spin to sausage shaped connected sitcks around in her hands. Then a man who was fuzzy and something which was cool..then. He next memory was unpleasant it was waking up at a doorstep alone and cold. His body slightly twicthed as he recalled these memorys.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:29 pm
As the pie was all over Gemini and some stuff on her head. She looked at herself and said, "Hey I'm coverd in pie." She than licked her hand and said, "Mmm, and its blue berry pie too. Hey mom, dad me all messy in pie. Teehee! And Boy arachnid is funny too. Teehee! And great yummy pie teehee!"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:43 pm
Terra looked at gemini all messy than got her finger and tried some of the pie. "Yumm! Now ur even sweeter than before!" As she smiled at gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:20 am
Boy arahcnid let out a sih of relief. It was a good it went down well of he could have been screwed. 'Well glad you like it. Well I'm going to unpack,tip your wairtess I'm here all week !' he smiled walked out of the room.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:08 am
Robin smiled 'Go and get washed and cleaned up Gemini and Star go help her you know whats she like' he sighed looking down at Adam.

Adam eyes remained shut now back in focus he was ready to wake up as he heard distant familar voices. Before he opened his eyes everyting ached looked like he wouldn't be going far yet. He opened his eyes slowly moving up to the pillow everyting aching. He looked around Gemini was acting stupid and was covered in pie nothing different then.

Crimson spider wacthed the scene outside the window smiling. She knew Adam wouldn't stay but that was his choice.

Robin looked seing Adam awake 'Adam..what happned ?' he asked with worry lined in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:54 pm
"Adam were glad to see your alright", said Starfire.

Then Fox walked up to Adam's bed, smiled and said, "Yeah, were all glad."

"Well, I better go get Gemini all clweaned up now", said Starfire as she helped Gemini out of bed. She than walked out of the room with Gemini so she may clean her up.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:57 pm
As Starfire and Gemini left the medic room to go get clean up. they went into the bahtroom and Starfire had set Gemini a bath for her. When Gemini was in the bathtub washing up as Starfire helped her. Gemini played with the bubbles and than told Starfire with a smile, "Hay moma by brithday is after tomarrow and I'll be 9 years old."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:40 pm
"Oh, I know. I know this because when Robin and I took you from the orhanage the lady there told us and thats how we know. Oh, and Robin and I got you a very special present but you'll have to wait until your birthday, so you'll have to wait after tomarrow", said Starfire with a smile as she helped Gemini out of the bathtub. When she help dry Gemini up she gave Gemini fresher clothes to put on. "And always remember this Robin and I or should I say your father and I shall always love you and the rest of the team as well, alright my little bum-gorf. So get dressed so we may go see the others", said Starfire with a smile.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:56 am
Boy arahcnid settled himself in his room dumping his bags and storing other items in various places in a attmpet to restore some nomrality to his room. Finally when he was unpacked he took out to items wrapped in faded grey blanket masking thier shape. He slipped them into his warborde at the back and palced a pad lock on it. No one was to see his items. He left his room heading back to the medical centre to see what else had been happening. As he entered the room he looked at Robin 'So.. what been happening since I left ? and hey Adam' he smiled before he left him and Adam had really connected.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:36 am
Adam looked up at Boy arahcnid glad to see an old friendly face though it wouldn't compel him to stay he woudln't be reponsbile for leading a child into something above her head. 'Hey Boy Arahcnid' he smiled weakly glad to see him again.

Robin responded to his quesion 'Well I'll talk to you outside while we got some food I'm hungry something else I want to discuss' he said in a happy tone no cause any questions.

Crimson wacthed outside the room looking at the new comer she crawled other to the bath room seing the one called Starfire bathing the girl. This seemed like such a happy place why did he leave ?  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:34 pm
Terra sneaked out of the tt's tower trying not to let others see her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:59 pm
Then Fox left the medic room and headed back to her room. As she went in her room she took out a brush and started to brush her hair softly and thought to herself, 'Looks like I'm going to have to make a new sword now. But from scratch.'

"Come now Gemini. Get dressed so I may do your hair", said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:53 am
'Ok' he walked out the room puzzled by what Robin wanted. Though he sure was hungry.Though he did have a confession the pie was slightly out of date by a week..  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games