Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:57 pm
"It was the same as usual, he just wanted to look around our apartment," Hatsuharu replied, "He was a little annoyed that I was late, but nothing big."
"Yea, what Haru said," Momiji said, a shadow across his face as he remembered the things Akito said to him, and to Haru.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:02 pm
"Momiji are you alright?" Maron asked concerned.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:06 pm
Momiji, unlike Haru, did mention the downsides of meeting with Akito, "Akito's mean sometimes, and I think that Haru and I showed up at different times made him angrier at us."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:09 pm
Finn flew in the window, but seeing Maron and the others, she just sat down on the table and listened.

"I don't see why he would get so mad at you. And I saw that he could be mean too"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:15 pm
Haru just leaned back, "Well, Akito has a lot riding on him with the Zodiac, but the point is, Momiji and I, and all of the other members of the Zodiac, can live because of him. So I guess he has a lot of pressure and it gets to him...."
"You said that you saw Akito," Momiji brought up, "What did he say?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:28 pm
"Oh, nothing. How does it work?" she asked hoping her prying wasn't annoying him. "Why is it that you can live because of him?"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:35 pm
"No one's really sure," Haru shrugged, "We think it's because he's the 'God' figure, he has the entire burden of the curse on him. So, basically he's slowly dying from the curse."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:49 pm
"Oh" Maron responded unsure of what to say.

Finn flew from the table, leaving the two black chess pieces laying there and sat on top of Momiji's shoulder "Maron...is this the boy who turned into an ox when you were Jeanne?"

Maron shook her hair very slightly.

Finn looked as Haru. "Then was it him?"

Maron smiled at her hoping she would understand. "Oh, so he's then one that heard me." she concluded.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:51 pm
"Will we get in trouble for missing school today?" Haru asked out of curiosity, "I wonder what we missed...."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:05 pm
"Well I don't see how we could get in trouble. I've missed school before even without an excuse and I've never gotten in trouble. Although I don't suggest telling the teacher that we missed school because you and Chiaki were put in jail. You know, being new, it's not the best for your image. Then again..it might help" she said smiling.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:08 pm
Haru just laughed at the thought of telling his teacher he wasn't there because he was in prision, "And given my track record with going black on people at my old school, it wont help any more."
"Why is Chiaki still in prison though?" Asked Momiji.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:12 pm
"Because..." Maron paused. She knew Haru already knew she was Jeanne, and now it didn't matter everyone would know about Chiaki soon enough. "Because Chiaki..is Sinbad"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:14 pm
"Well then, Sinbad isn't as bad as everyone says," Haru replied, looking at Maron, "He seems like a nice guy."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:17 pm
"No! Sinbad is NOT a nice person" Maron said angrily. "He is heartless and uncaring. He'll do anything it takes to steal and hurt anyone tha gets in his way"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:20 pm
"What makes you say that? I used to think of Yuki like that, but he let me vent, and wound up being my first love," Haru replied distantly. Momiji looking back and forth at the two, a little nervous.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games