Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:48 pm
~~~Future Present~~~
Emerald looked at the water. "Maybe its just me...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:53 pm
~~~~~future present~~~~~
Scourch checked the time and then said,"Well we could allways go down and take a look."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:59 pm
~~~Future Present~~~
Emerald looked down "Ya maybe we should"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:40 pm
~~Future Present~~

Raven wondered who was calling. "I remember when the team took bets on how long it would be before you two got together." She said, gesturing to Starfire and the leaving Robin.

Azar grinned. "We don't have to tell our parents, do we? It'll be fun to see what's down there." Black magic was already swirling in his hands, ready to transform into a creature suitable in water.

White Fang nodded his head. "That's good idea. They'll be easier to destroy in the past and they'll have no stupid kids to help."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:59 pm
~~~Future Presnet~~~
Emerald smiled "ya since all the parents are inside lets see wats under the water."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:07 pm
~~Future Present~~

Starfire stopped giggling and walked over to the window. She looked out the window down at the children than noticed that they weren't playing volleyball anymore. That they were now looking down at the water. "Um, guys, the children are looking down at the water very strangely," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:12 pm
"Come on we have to go fast I dont want our parents yelling at us." Emerald held out her hands to grab everyone else hand to jump in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:51 pm
"Um one problem, we can't breathe under water."Scourch said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:58 pm
((Listen up! Lets have that the water is one of the time portals that will take you back in time. But it sucks Nightstar in and the portal closes. While the others Vince, Emerald, and Scorch want to help and bring Nightstar back. But they can't bring ehr back the way she fell in. For Vince as to make another way to get to where she is. And I'm going to start it now.))

~~Future Present~~

"Yeah, Vince is right. Only Emerald and Azar can," said Nightfire.

Then Nightstar bended down and looked intot eh water and head voices too. "I can hear voices too. It feels strange too," said Nightstar as she looked deeply at the water andtouched it. Then something happened, somehting popped out of the water, grabbed Nightstar and pulled her in the water.

"Nightstar!" yelled Nightfire.

As Nightstar was pulled into the water, a portal opened iniside the water and she got sucked inside the portal and disappear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:18 pm
Emerald jumped into the water and transformed into a fish. She tried to look were Nightstar fallen. She found a communicater in the ground that fell she grabbed it with her teeth and went back on land. "all I found was this" she held it in her hand it was one of the old communicaters back to when there parents were kids.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:09 am
(Ok)
Future present
Vince leaned other he activated cyberspyder ripping his shirt it didn't matter that when someone was in need.

Robin returned to the room. 'Cyborg it was Vinces school. He not been attneding class again' he said solenmnly. Vince wasn't a very social person though was extremly bright though he teneded to feel held back a school..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:44 am
~~~~~future present~~~~~
Scourch looked down at the water and said,"dude where did she go."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:11 am
Future present.
'I'm not sure my readings aren't accurate and its impossible to be correct. We need to get the T-sub for a closer look. Theirs a secret entrance to the garage not far from where the T-sub is sotred' he took charge since the usual leader Nightstar had gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:08 pm
~~Future Present~~

Then Starfire and Cyborg heard a scream from outside. and Starfire sw her daughter being dragged in the water. "Nightstar!" yelled Starfire as she flew outside quick and found the kids. "Children what happen to Nightstar. I saw her being dragged in the water and heard screaming?" asked a worried mother.

Cyborg looked at the others and follwoed Starfire outside. He heard what Starfire said and asked, "What happend?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:03 pm
~~~Future Present~~~
Emerald looked at starfire and cyborg. "Nothin to worry about" As she pushed all her friends toward there direction. "Well we need to be going know hahaha" Trying to hide the problem. "Bye!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games