Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:40 pm
Satsujin smiled sensing her attraction.
"I'm Satsujin." He said.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:50 pm
"Oh.. I'm Yumiko." She said, strangely completely relaxed, and even more attracted.
Yumiko gazed into his deep red eyes. Her black eyes unable to look away.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:54 pm
Satsujin smiled and put his arm around her. He pulled her closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:06 pm
Satsujin smiled and put his arm around her. He pulled her closer. Yumiko couldn't.. and didn't want to resist. She still stared into his eyes.
Yumiko inclined her face towards Satsujin's.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:11 pm
Satsujin smiled and looked back into her eyes. He leaned in and kissed her. Their eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:24 pm
Yumiko's eyes closed as Satsujin kissed her. Satsujin's trance broke.
What am I doing? I don't even know this guy. she thought. Yumi pulled her face away from his, breaking their kiss. Yumiko looked down. "I'm sorry about that. I don't know what came over me." She said. Yumiko tried to pull away, but could release Satsujin's hold, she looked up at him. Biting her lip, she felt the strange overwhelming attraction once again.
Yumiko pulled his face towards her until their lips met once more. Her eyes open this time.

[ twisted Haha that's smezxy. She was like. Jk I mean to sat I want you bby]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:35 pm
[Sorry Ori, but I have to get off. Luff you. heart ]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:38 pm
Satsujin smiled and kissed back once their lips met. His hands moved up to her head and were entangled in her hair as he pressed her closer.

Takeru got up, leaving Rosalie quietly sleeping on his bed. He walked down the hall. There were two figures moving together against the wall.
"Wha the hell...?" He asked. He identified them as Satsujin and Zankuko.
"Eh you two get a room." He yelled. Satsujin waved to him, not breaking the kiss and with his free hand he opened the closest door and walked inside, Yumi with him. Once they got in the room the kiss broke. Satsujin was against the door and Yumi was a couple feet away. They looked at each other. Satsujin walked forward and held her face, kissing her passionately. They fell onto the bed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:04 pm
[Ryuu's gonna be thinking "Does everyong have to have sex around here? EXCEPT ME! JEEZ!" Lmao xd ]

"Eh you two get a room." Takeru shouted. Satsujin waved to him, not breaking the kiss and with his free hand he opened the closest door and walked inside, Yumi with him. Once they got in the room the kiss broke. Satsujin was against the door and Yumi was a couple feet away. They looked at each other. Satsujin walked forward and held her face, kissing her passionately. They fell onto the bed.
Yumiko's minds was preoccupied with trying to make her lips move. She pulled Satsujin against her, holding his hips.
Her lips were eager for more. Yumiko had only had one boyfriend in her life, but he'd died and she left the manor she was at the time staying at. That had only happened 4 years ago. Yumiko knew that was the closest she's been to someone. But with Satsujin this was closer than she'd ever come to losing her virginity. She'd lived long enough without any sexual relations...
Yumiko smiled against his lips, as she fiddled with the buttons on her blouse.

[O: HEHEHE... twisted Lmao]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:07 pm
[[LMFAO I guess their just horny...?]]

Satsujin helped Yumi with her blouse then took his shirt off.

Takeru heard a new mind.
A new comer? He thought. Then he heard Satsujin's thoughts.
What about Zan? Oh jeez.... He sighed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:32 pm
[ I guess they all are... rolleyes P.s. What about Zan coming in? >__>. P.s that was like a... hour time skip. xd ]

Yumi lay next to Satsujin, both of them on their sides. Their bodies were pressed together. Yumi was kissing Satsujin's neck.
[Sorry didn't know when Zan was coming.. rofl ]
______---

Ben sat next to Oiya, holding her hand. They'd been talking about their familes for almost an hour. Ben was currently telling her about Lilli and how he's positive she'll be full vampire.
"She'd been showing preference to vampire-like abilities ever since she was born. And she's 8 now. Rosalie and I have only been gone for 5 years. But it seems so much longer not having her with us. She was too little to come with us.. 3 years old. But i don't think two 13 year old's could manage a toddler very well." Ben said his voice was quiet, and sounded monotone.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:45 pm
[[Lawl...Yeah...Soon...]]

Satsujin smiled, stroking Yumi's hair.
Hmmm...I wonder what Zan in doing... He thought.

Oiya smiled.
"I can imagine...My cousin Bou should be coming here in about a month." She said.

[[TIME SKIP!!]]

Zankuko woke up in her bed.
Where is Satsujin...? I haven't seen him in a while... She thought and got up.
She walked out the door, softly shutting it behind her.
He's on the third floor... She sensed him. There was someone else with him...Strange... Zan thought, Satsujin rarely hung around people.

Once she got to the third floo she went to his room.
She stepped inside and saw Satsujin wth another woman. He was kissing her neck. Her eyes widened.
"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" She yelled. Yumi turned around and Satsujin looked up. He smiled.
"Care to join us?" He asked. Zan fumed.
"NO I DO NOT WANT TO JOIN YOU I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH THIS LITTLE SLUT!!" She roared.
Satsujin held his calm face.
"I don't love you Zan. We never talk. You don't act like you used to." He said and got up. He still had his boxers on.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:02 pm
"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Yelled a woman's. Yumi turned around and Satsujin looked up. He smiled. Yumi stared at Satsujin. Is this his girlfriend? Oh my gosh... He was using me.

"Care to join us?" He asked. The girl fumed.
"NO I DO NOT WANT TO JOIN YOU I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH THIS LITTLE SLUT!!" She roared.
Satsujin had a composed face. How is he calm about this?
"I don't love you Zan. We never talk. You don't act like you used to." He said and got up. He still had his boxers on. Yumiko pulled the sheets off of her. She was only wearing her underwear, and strapless bra. She grabbed her clothes of the end off the bed and turned towards the door.
Before she exited she turned to face Satsujin and said, "Thanks for using me you filthy b*****d."
Yumiko walked down the hall the stretch of the hall and stopped. She broke down, crying for the first time in over 20 years. Why does all this s**t happen to me? My life sucks. I'm sick of this. She rested her head the wall she kneeled before, and sobbed.
Yumi tried to put her clothes back on but only managed to get her shirt onto her shoulders.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:11 pm
Satsujin walked towards Zan and slapped her hard across the face.
"You b***h." He said as she fell. He walked outside to see Yumi crying on the floor. He crouched beside her.
"Yumi...I wasn't using you. I don't love her. She knows that I told her a while ago. She freaked out and I told her that I wanted to end it. She's been like this ever since. I love you Yumi." He said soothingly and stared into her eyes.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:21 pm
Yumiko looked up at Satsujin as he kneeled next to her. Tears flowed down her white face. "Yumi...I wasn't using you. I don't love her. She knows that I told her a while ago. She freaked out and I told her that I wanted to end it. She's been like this ever since. I love you Yumi." He said soothingly and stared into her eyes.
"How should I be able to trust you? Or anyone anymore? I mean, what if you just used me for sex? I wouldn't be able to live with myself." She said, staring back into his red eyes. I love you Yumi. his voice echoed in her head. "How can you be sure? You haven't even known me for a 24 hours.." She said her voice shaky.
As she stared into his eyes, she started to feel comforted. "You're not lying, are you?" She said. Satsujin shook his head, smiling. She wrapped her thin arms around him hugging him tightly. "Thank you." She mumbled.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games