Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:45 pm
(Sorry I stopped, I couldn't think of anything else to type, plus my laptop was acting weird.) Kokoro stopped typing and closed her eyes as she waited for any type of inpact that might occur as they landed in the planet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:56 pm
The oxygen chambers were really running low now. Rai could hardly breathe. Rai looked at his timer to see how much time was left and there was left. With all the shaking the ship was doing Rai could barely keep the timer steady. He finally got it focused and there was only two minutes left. If they didn't land the ship in that time and open the hatches they would all perish.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:27 pm
Isura could feel herself about to faint.Don't faint, you need to help out Rai. She slapped herself so that she wouldn't faint. She could hardly breathe. "W-w-what c-c-can I d-do t-to help?" Isura asked. She started to stutter.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:17 pm
"Right now I need you to stay calm." Rai said even though he was panicing on the inside.

The ship had entered the planet's atmosphere. All of the friction from the air was somewhat warming up the ship just enough to make Rai sweat. The heat made the lack of air even more unbearable than it really was. Rai was bracing himself for the impact. Thanks to his gravitational powers Rai could feel the distance from the ship to the ground. At that moment he began to get a little scared. At the rate they were traveling they would crash into the planet instead of landing on it.

Right next to Rai was a glass case with an emergency landing button. He clenched his metal hand into a fist and broke right threw the glass and pressed the button. All of the emergency landing thrusters had engaged.

They finally landed. Although the thrusters cushioned the landing it was still pretty rough. As soon as the ship stopped completely Rai got out of his seat and pressed the air vents to the ship.

They had done it, they had survived for another day to come.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:11 pm
"Oh thank god! We are still alive!" Isura said with a sudden burst of energy and then fainted. She had fainted a lot in her early childhood so this wasn't out of the ordinary for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:15 pm
Rai turned to Isura. "Hey, Isura are you alright?"  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:51 am
Isura woke up. "Did I faint again?" she asked Rai like it was nothing out of the ordinary. "Ihate when I do that. Some people get freaked out by it and others don't, but the ones who do;They like call an ambulance or something. It bugs me sometimes. Anyways, what are we to do now that we landed?" Isura stared at Rai like nothing has happened and waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:45 pm
Kaski wakes up and looks around. " UHH, where am I?"Kaski got up and walked around and found rai and isura in the office. "Hey guys what i miss while i was asllep? I guess I used my powers so much I fell asleep for a long time."(sorry haven't been on for a while internet not working on my computer.)  

Crazy_Munkay

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:23 pm
Rai turned his head towards Kaski's direction. "Hey, so you're finally up! You've missed quite a lot, like how we landed on the planet you discovered." Rai said happily. "But first things first, we are going to have to look for resources." He said almost depressingly. "Also I'm not sure what to do with Rea, since she...." He stopped, saddened by his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:23 pm
Ra walks in and says, "Hey the sudents are all wondering if we're safe, most seem to be really scared but i guess thats understandable because what happens now?"  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:40 pm
Rai turns his head towards Ra. "Hey, Ra, I'll tell the students in a bit about how we are all safe. Right now I'm trying to figure out what's the next part of this plan?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:32 pm
Kokoro walks up to them, "Shouldn't we make sure that this planet is safe?"  

Aerith333
Vice Captain

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:33 pm
"Yeah, but how? and are the oxygen tanks filling up? What if the planet isn't safe? What will we do then?" Isura could always think things through on the spot but she could never figure them out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:25 pm
"Well the fact that we're alive right now shows that their is oxygen. The school was originally designed to automatically fill up the oxygen tanks if it were to ever land on Earth, or I guess any other planet with oxygen. As for the planet itself being safe I'm not sure." Rai went to the control panel and pressed some buttons which lifted all of the schools protective shutters.

Rai took a glance outside from one of the shutters. Through the shutter there was a beautiful world. Although it seemed somewhat primitave, like a prehistoric Earth in most ways. It was filled with plants, mountains, waterfalls, and other natural resources. The sight of it gave Rai an almost happy feeling, he then saw something in the distance.

Rai tried to squint his eyes in order to look at it but still couldn't see it. He ran quickly to one of the drawers and pulled out a pair of binoculars. He went back to the shutter to try to see if he can catch what he saw a moment ago.

It was a flock birds. Rai looked at them in astonishment. "Hey, everyone, looks like there is life on this planet."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:56 pm
"Great more crap to deal with, at least we can eat", Ra says in disgust but walks toward the window anyway.  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games