Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:29 pm
what the hell is going on here? stomps up to the group. "i would like to know what is going on!" then whispers. "i hate to be in the dark about serious matters...." then glares up at shade and puts hands on hips. waiting.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:52 pm
dane stares at shade unsuprised. he never lets anybody into their lives. shade looks at alex, then at dane. "what?!" he snaps at him. "well, the lady would like to know what's going on. and since you brought it up......" "alright, alright, i'll explain it to her! just pipe down!!!" shade hisses. dane gives a crisp saulte, but shade knew he was kidding around. no one else besides the scientists knew what could happen to them if they let it all out.
so what if i'm gonna tell her? big deal, its not like we're at the school anymore. yes, but you must remember that if they find your other weakness, you will be doomed. yeah, i know, i know....... well, its not like me to say this, but i think you should tell her..... just so she can understand the pain you're going through. dont worry, i will. im not keepin it in the dark anymore....... "listen, you know how we can turn into werewolves, right? well, those that could survive have this ability...... sorta like........ being able to contain all their rage, sorrow, pain, and other bad emotions like that, and turn it into raw enegry. its a risk, because we're burning our sugar faster than ever before........ and when i meant 'turn it up', its a weapon he uses, and so can i. its more or less our raw enegry turned into either a sword or shield. mine is the sword, because i use mi raw enegry for offence. he, on the other hand" points to dane " can use his as a shield, which by the way, if you touch it, you'll burn like a log on fire..." shade rubs his head, and squats down. "we're more or less a menace to the world, because all we're used for is violene....." dane just stands there, and rob says nothing  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:30 pm
"Ok were going to inspect the wound and see if anything is wrong with it,now would you follow me to a room..."A doctor said to them as soon as artic and tarou entered.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:15 pm
now i wish i didn't kno- no. cuz now i can fully understand. so this power your talking about... its stronger or weaker depending on how much you let loose and how much....suffering you have been through? yet its dangerous to your health right? so if you use it, it would only be as a last resort. right?" looks at him with pleading eyes. hopeing none of them would have to use it and put their lives at risk. turns attention to Rob. "so how much time do you supose we have. or if shanks is heading this way at all." maybe we'll have enough time so i could fix up their wounds so we have a higher percentage of liveing through this  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:32 pm
Arctic nodded silently, still detesting the place and walked through the doors, holding them open for Tarou to come through. This is bad... she thought to herself, leaning against a wall. Wonder where the others are now... Bolting upright, she blinked in surprise as she heard a voice, completely not her own, answer her with, Well, someone named Rob just joined them. Trying to calm herself down, she asked mentally, Okay... thanks. Who the hell are you again? Laughing. Then, Only your mind, Satoko. Arctic blinked again, feeling like asking something else, but not wanting to. Satoko? Who was Satoko? She felt like she was going crazy. She almost laughed out loud at that thought. Crazier than I already am, right?

- - -

Crumpling the mission log, Shanks threw it over the shoulder, bored. He liked messing with Arctic- hell, it was more amusing than anything in the forsaken van. Flipping the transever off, her shoved it back into his pocket and leaned farther back. He was almost asleep when it started vibrating. "What?" He snapped into it. He was tired and wanted to sleep. "Calm down and listen, Shanks. Did you do as we asked?" The voice on the other line was slightly fuzzy- Speaker, Shanks thought, anger rising. Again. "Yeah, what's it to you?" "Shanks, whether you like it or not, it's extremely important that you only use that transever when nessecary- just 'messing around' with her isn't in the plan!" Shanks flipped it shut and threw it into the passenger seat, lying down and getting some sleep.

((Hm... yeah, I felt left out, being the only one with no voice in my head. ^^" So I'm gonna get rid of the thing... soon.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:04 pm
((Yeah! I've been thinking about that, too, Nii-nii~! ... So I was thinking about getting rid of Matthew soon...

Satoko... ? I thought you didn't like Satoko-chan...))

Also nodding just to acknowledge the doctor, Tarou continued walking, his head bowed as pale brown strands slightly obsecured his view of the floor. Not like he really needed to see where he was going anyway. Bumping into someone or something would probably be a nice surprise infact. At least he managed to look up to Arctic when she had bolted upright. Stopping in his tracks, he looked at her for a little while, a questioning expression on his face. Deciding it was best to ahrug it off, Tarou returned his floor-bound gaze and continued on through the doors.

"If it's important," Matthew began, his voice making the younger boy sigh inwardly --how much longer would he have to hear that voice, it was getting annoying. "She'll tel- ..." The raven hair's voice just cut off. No reason or apology given even after half a minute passed.  

_sa_fille_

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:29 am
They soon came to a room with a hospital bed in it."Ok,sit down please..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:04 pm
shade shook his head "no, it only gets stronger.no matter how many times we've tried, it wont go down........" he looks at the ground, not trying to be upset, but what could he do? he couldnt be happy about being used as a monster....... "but yeah, it only makes our bodies work even faster, so we could have a heart attack if we push rselves too far....." dane spoke "he's probably gonna go after artic first, since he said he wanted revenge fopr what she did to him." he rubs his arm. "we probably got about an hour before they can track them. and it'll take about 20 minutes to get to them, knowing how fast shanks runs.." dane's smile creeps up slowly. shade just chuckles. "ah, good times, good times!"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:15 pm
alex crossed her legs and sat down and began to take it all in. " it only gets stronger huh? and it makes you go hyper. in a sense. and we have about an hour and 20 min.? or 40 min?" damn this is confuseing... "but we do know his objectives so we have a slight advantage if you call it that. i could easily heal all of your wounds... gah!" clutches head. "man. all this info is useful. just my minds not putting it together. sweatdrop "

((hey. your not the only one. i dont have a voice. i just had a few encouraging words from my dead family.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:53 pm
Snapping out of his thoughts, Tarou nodded, hesitantly answering, "... O-okay..." Gingerly Tarou climbed up on the bed, finding a comfortable place to sit before carefully taking up the hoodie Arctic had gave him earlier. Sighing inwardly, he tried not to think about how quickly it had also become useless as he clutched onto it tightly. Feeling one of his hands grip onto a part that now was torn and had his blood, he felt a bit sick. But he didn't let that feeling effect how he looked on the outside, he really didn't want to spend more time in the hospital than needed.

... Get the wound checked, and once they're satisfied, leave...  

_sa_fille_

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:00 pm
The doctor went behind him began e=insoecting him."Hmm thats strange..."He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:18 pm
At the word 'strange', Tarou's back straightened. "Uhm... what's strange? ... Is something wrong... ?" he asked, trying not to let his nervousness show too much, but it was still blatantly obvious.  

_sa_fille_

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:22 pm
"Nothing it's just your bones are diffrent...Like a birds..."The doctor said."...At the moment we only have one other patient like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:41 pm
"One other patient... ?" Tarou repeated, a pretty sure guess in mind who that patient was. Of course, he wasn't sure, but what other kid would have bones like a birds and be in a place like this? "... Would it be okay if I visted the pateint you're talking about?"  

_sa_fille_

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:49 pm
"He's in a critical state,and we don't know what happened...he hasn't even woken up yet since we got him..."The doctor said."I'll show you to him..."He said as he began to walk to the door.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games