Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:30 pm
"Oh...WELL SORRY! You were being all emo then you put your whole body under water, wht am I suppose to think?" She sighed loudly that her shorts were wet. Cherry got out then walked over and got a towel and dried her shorts some.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:33 pm
Rahenno entered the springs and turned to Kiyoshi. "What's she talking about?" Rahenno then notice that Kiyoshi Had something on his mind. "What's wrong with you?"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:39 pm
"Nothing, ugh can't a person have 5 min of peace and quiet." Kiyoshi then started sinking into the ground, using his Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique. "I believe you two have to get to you're committee meeting, better hurry." He then slipped into the ground and appeared on the other side of the building in the sauna.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:42 pm
Rahenno Smiled. "Well what ever you say." Rahenno then to Cherry. "Hey can i talk to you later" He said with a smile.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Cherry sighed a little at Kiyoshi and had a worried expression on her face then looked at Rahenno. "I suppose." She shook her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:59 pm
"Cool, meet me on the roof of the dorms." Rahenno said.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:03 pm
"Okay then." She shook her head then walked off to the dorms. She walked out of the springs and looked around to see if Kiyoshi was still there. I hope he alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:08 pm
Rahenno got out the springs and walked to the back. He change back into his clothes. Afterwards he headed to the dorms.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:20 pm
The leaf ninja walked to the springs and seen a lone ninja by himself (bb3000ae), he looked as if something was wrong...

"I have had those days before, the days where you feel like you dont belong. I know you dont know me, but if you need someone to talk to i will gladly listen. I dont have to many friends cuz i travel all the time, it helps to be able to talk to someone every now and then."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:28 pm
Kiyoshi raised his head a little and looked at the man. "I gave up talking about my problems when I left the Leaf, now I just lock them up where they belong." He said his personality a little darker then his usual one.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:45 pm
"you seem to resent the others in your village. You do know that there are places where you can be accepted and not judged, places that respect the presence of a demon and dont discriminate. I could offer you something better, a new life as a ruler if you are willing to help me change the world."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:49 pm
Kiyoshi looked up and met his gaze. "Change the world how? And who are you?" He asked a little uneasy at the fact this man knew he had a demon.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:08 pm
"I am a friend who hates to see a ninja in the same situation as i was in once before, no one should feel rejected from a village. Being different is hard, people will never understand you with that demon inside you, they will fear you if they dont understand. If things keep going like this, people will turn on you. I am part of a group dedicated to bring out the great power in ninjas in order to make the world better. The current rulers are controlling everything in the world, there is a place i can take you where you will be outside the realm of these rulers."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:32 pm
"Well it is true I feel rejected, it is true I have been feared, it is also true people don't understand me...However that was in the leaf, I could never leave here." Kiyoshi smiled a little. "Especially since I met this girl...That's it." He said relizing something. "It's her, her that gives my life purpose. Her that makes me continue my training. Her that makes me feel...normal." Kiyoshi ran over and got dressed in a hurry. "Sorry man i'm going to have to say no, but if it cheers you up you made me feel wanted." He said with a smile.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:36 pm
"very well then" The leaf ninja smirked and performed a set of hand signs and disappeared from the hot springs.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games