Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:04 pm
"yeah he instulted his own teammate,he need to learn his place"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:13 pm
"YOU NO GOOD, MANIPULATIVE, HALF ASSED, SON OF A b***h! ONE MORE WORD AND I'LL SLICE YOU UP INTO A HUNDRED PIECES, PILE UP THE PEICES, SEW THEM BACK TOGETHER AND SLICE THEM UP AGAIN!" *I burst through the door so violently it breaks off its hinges and flies half way across the room. My katana is drawn and every vein in my body is pulsing dangerously. Obviously I'm very, very pissed off.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

brileone

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:14 pm
hhmm

this is getting interesting  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:15 pm
Susumu appears behind Korrin and grabs his hair pulling his head back. "DONT YOU DARE BREAK THIS RESTRAUNT APART WITH FIGHTING" susumu throws Korrin out the door. then comes walking out of the restraunt "Whats going on Korrin? whats bothering you?"  

Eris5

brileone

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:17 pm
think- she is scarier than she looks  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:23 pm
Susum does a whole bunch of handsigns and creates a pure lightening type barrier surrounding Korrin and her in a cube. (jounin above lightening resistance sorry this needs to get sorted out right now. i'm tired of having to fix almost all the property damage around here)  

Eris5

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:39 pm
Kouga's hand flies to the handle of his wakizashi when Korn comes bursting through the door, for fear that he would wreck the whole restaurant.
When Susumu locks Korn in a barrier...
eek <--Kouga's face--again
-thinks- "Wow...girls in this village are SCARY... sweatdrop "
He turns to Joe,
"So Joe-kun, by the oath of slience you mean something like the Omerta? Isn't that found in mafia families?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:48 pm
"stop haggling Korrin. Rahenno, being a chuunin now, you should know better." Susumu says in a sirene calm manner  

Eris5

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:20 pm
(A small stream of smoke rises from the side of the restraunt where Yuan sits, lazily leaning against the side of the building with his hands crossed in front of himself smoking. He stares at the bickering cloud shinobi with disdain.) To think that such a meaningless comment could stir up such a ruckuss in this village. I have to say, I'm glad I don't live in a place where people take things so personally, otherwise I'd probably kill myself. stare
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:34 am
Kouga saw Yuan's face and guessed his thought instantly,
"No Yuan-kun, it wasn't one heartless comment...it was him insulting all of us. Please don't judge us from what you can only see, not understand." Kouga said in a serious tone.  

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:40 am
but, whats going on, korin i thought everything was alright since yesterday

*looks at sakythia and gives little smile*, "sorry sakythia" sweatdrop

"hey kouga! you want to drink something i will pay because we got something to celebrate isnt it? wink "  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:48 am
*I do a backwards somersault and land nimbly on my feet only to be trapped in a cube.* "Damnit Susumu, let me out of here!" *I begin to pound on the cube with my fists.* "This has nothing to do with you Susumu, now step down!"  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:52 am
"let him go susumu, it will probably be something with me"

*stands up and walks toward korin*  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:55 am
"In way yes, the oath is like that. You see our city was not and still isn't a happy place. And thankyou ma'am for locking Korrin up. He can be quite destructive in a bad temper."  

ROQ and Roll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:01 am
*turn and looks to ROQ*

"i know, but inside the bad temper there is a nice and sweet korin"

"but it looks like the nice and sweet korin cant escape"

*turns toward korin and looks him straight in the eyes*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games