Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:45 pm
Kyuu attacked Akarii and both got into a fight for a few minutes till finally Kyuu had Akarii pinned. "O-ow! Y-Your choking Me. Kairi-sama!" Akarii said thinking it was her sister and gasping for air  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:53 pm
Lance ran over to them and pulled them off each other."Ok whats going on..."  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:57 pm
Akarii wiped the blood from her cheek and lip but it kept bleeding. "Idiot sister." Kyuu said now acting as Kairi. "I'm not idiotic!" Akarii said attcking her sister but then again getting pinned down and even more cuts on her. "Stupi Sister Burii wasn't strong enough. I'll make sure you die!" Kyuu said driving a arrow into Akarii.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:57 pm
"Iyoten, i still got my chance then?" she ask him casually

"Akarii-chan i dont care which wing is it as long as i can sleep" she said to her smiling

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:09 pm
His blush was hidden by Iyoten's hair,which was over his eye."Uh ya..."

Lance grabed the arrow at the last second then pushed kyuu and pinned him to the wall placing the arrow near his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:11 pm
Akarii sat up and rubbed her shoulder. and Kyuu transformed into Kyuu again and Akarii stared at Kyuu in disbelief. "She tried to kill to kill me!" Akarii said in anger.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:15 pm
she just smile after heard Iyoten reply. she walk beside him and wink at him "thanks" she said to him in a slow voice.
she walk to Akarii and rub her back to calm her down "what happen to both of you Akarii-chan, Kyuu"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:19 pm
"Ugh.."Lance moaned,it was kyuu the whole time.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:25 pm
Akarii watched in anger and total fear as Kyuu left the room looking accomplished and happy. Akarii got up and wiped her cheek "I must go make the rooms up now" Akarii said hanging her hiding her eyes and walking out of the room making up the rest of the rooms except for Alex's. She came out and looked at Alex "East or west wing Alex?" She asked hopefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:17 pm
"there you are! west is good. whee geeze. what happened to you?! are you alright?" follows Akarii but waves back to Kazu to. "bye!! whee whee "  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:19 pm
"Bye.."Kazu said waving.

"Me and elk are going for a walk..."Ike said.

Taihaku nodded he was the eldest of the group,and there for the leader.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:54 pm
walks down the hall. wow... "hey. i'll help set up my room. then it wont take so long. k?" smiles then places hand behind head and smiles.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:33 pm
"Crimmy Your in the west wing." Akarii said trying to smile. But failing dramatically. Kyuu came back into the room with a smug look on her face and yawned tiredly. 'Oh no.' Akarii remembered she couldn't escape the inevitable so she stayed in the same place being obediant. "Why so obediant Akarii?' Akarii's papa asked  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:07 pm
looks at Akarii then at her father and gives a half smile then steps back a little waiting for instructions from Akarii.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:19 pm
Akarii walks into a room with a single bed and puts sheets on it and puts fresh flowers in a vase and Akarii opens a window. "Anything else you require?" Akarii asked.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games