Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:47 am
"because its called lava shield and used as an offense or defence the shield still needs to be bigger"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:34 pm
"ok, Gyou hey is my strongest wind justu,fuuton renkuudan(compressed air ball)" rahenno jabs the ground and creates a small crater in the ground " heh, how was that" he said with a smile  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:52 pm
"Now use both jutsu together," Gyou smiled  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:27 pm
"ok, fuuton renkuudan" the air ball froms in his left hand "suiton mizurappa" the water wave froms in his right hand. "ok lets try this"
rahenno put both his hands together and a mini snow wave shoots out his hand."was that suppose to happen?"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:14 pm
"yes," Gyou said his smile large.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:37 pm
"ok,Gyou do i learn anything, i'm ready to learn many new tricks"rahenno said hopping for a yes  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:42 pm
Gyou nodded smiling "first, i want you to make a pellet of water in your mouth, as though you were using Water Pellet, but when you do that, i want you to cause the water to become now with a chill of cold air in your mouth not too cold, but cold enough to create snow, then launch it at me."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:51 pm
"ok"rahenno forms a water pellet in his, he then add chakra for the cold air, but accedenly adds to much chakra and shoot a ice pellet at Gyou
"look out"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:03 pm
Gyou smiles as the ice comes at him swiftly, it stops in its track turns into snow and falls to the floor. "I have Hyoton, water, Ice, and Snow are the wrong elements to use against me."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:22 pm
"ok, cool, now lets try this again" rahenno builds up water and chakra in his mouth then shoots a small snow pellet at Gyou  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:24 pm
Gyou smiled as he threw the pellet side ways, "now, make it bigger, and control the water around it to move it like a missile."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:33 pm
rahenno gathers chakra once again and shoot a more bigger version of the snow pellet at Gyou and then starts to control it like a missle "this is alsome" rahenno said still controling the missle  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:38 pm
Gyou smiled "Great, now with that jutsu, you now know Snow Pellet, what shall you learn next?" Gyou asked  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:43 pm
"well, i dont know what other thing do you know?"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:26 pm
Gyou just remembered "ahh how about, Snow Shuriken," he smiled and waited for Rahenno to think out what to do.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games