Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:16 pm
((I believe they were outside... It would be kind of wrong at this point for Kane to go in. xd Oh, I was meaning to ask you. What kind of clothes does Kane give Alcina?))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:52 pm
Alcina saw Hayato knock on the very same door she had before and call out for Kisa. The funny thing was she was standing right next to him, a little apart... Maybe the marker was beginning to affect his sense of smell.

"Hey, dingbat. She's right next to you!" She called out to the wolf kizoku as she accepted the clothes from Kane. "Thanks for the change of clothes Kane-san."

With that, the princess went back into the other bathroom to change. It was so nice to get out of those wet clothes... But when she saw the ones that Kane had brought her, she nearly gagged. A dress! I hate dresses!

It was, indeed, a dress. The dress was very modest and of a navy sort of colour. It was a heck of a lot less complicated than the dresses she had to wear at court, but it was still one of the hated articles of clothing. But it was either that or the wet clothes...

With have a mind to just start yelling curses to the sky, Alcina started putting on the dreaded dress.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:28 pm
Hayato turned to see Kisa, looking srurised. Sure enough, the marker was getting really annoying, and it was hard to smell for him. He promised himself, he would rub it off soon as he drop off Kisuna. "Yo, where's his room?" He asked, swinging the arm that held Kisuna to show Kisa. "And who's in the bathroom with you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:35 pm
"His room is upstairs. It's easy to spot. There's two pots of flowers at the left and right side of the room." Kisa replied but gaped at her fainted brother, "... Hayato-nii-san, what happened to him?"  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:37 pm
"He got attacked by Alcina. It was actually very funny." He tried to look through the door. "Who's in there?" He asked again. For some odd reason, the scent he smelled form the room felt familiar. What was it? He was itching to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:41 pm
"Hmm? No one Hayato-nii-san. I accidentally mixed the perfumes, colognes and soap together. That's probably why it smells funny. I don't want anyone to go in because someone'll faint. So I'm airing it out using the window inside." Kisa explained and raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean by... attacked? Oh! Do you want me to lead you to the room too?"  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:09 pm
Hayato frowned, knowing that his smell for the new incomer was not perfumes and others. He shrugged in his own mind, thinking if she wanted to hide something, then it was not his problem. "Nah, I got it." He turned around, and waved to her with his back facing her. "Get the perfume and other smell mix out of there soon, because I will have headaches if a foreign smell somes in."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:22 pm
Alcina finally came out of the bathroom again, attired in the dress and not happy about it. Seeing Kane still there, the princess addressed him. "I'm sorry it's taken us so long to find Sui-san... We've been awfully distracted..."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:25 pm
Kisa nervously chuckled and went back inside the bathroom as soon as she saw Hayato leave.

"You have guests Kisa-chan?" Sui raised an eyebrow.

Kisa made a feeble nod and apolgized.

Sui put a hand on her shoulder, "It's fine, it's fine." He had to smile though, "Kisa-chan, who was the one just outside?"

Kisa explained the identities of what she knew about their new visitors quietly to Sui.

"Hmm," Sui looked up at the ceiling, "Wolf kizoku... I guess I'll have to stay away from him and these people. I don't want them finding me."

Kisa nodded and went out locking the door before she exited again. She went on to look for Alcina and hoped the princess was still awake. Finally, she got to Alcina's room. Kisa blinked and knocked on the princess' door, "Alcina-nee-chan?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:09 pm
Alcina heard the knocking and opened the door to find Kisa outside of it. "Hello, Kisa-san," she said, trying not to let her annoyance show through her voice. "What can I do for you?"  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:28 pm
Kisa looked up and down at Alcina, "You look really pretty."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:41 pm
Alcina blushed at the child's seemingly random compliment. "Yeah, well, I'm not here to look pretty..." She really hated dresses...

A thought struck the princess, however. She wanted to know who exactly they were trying to find. "Kisa-san, do you know what this Sui-san is like?"

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:06 pm
Hayato siged as he walked back to where the others were, after he had tossed Kisuna into his room. On his way back, he of course remembered that he had to take the marker off of him, and he felt very relieved to feel that it was off. He promised to himself to get Alcina back. As he turned around the corner to where the 2 girls were, he stopped dead on his tracks, looking dumbly at the Princess, now wearing a dress.

Snapping back into reality, he casually walked over to where they stood. "I never thougth you would think to wear a dress...you actually look like a Princess now, Princess. Or are you doing that to get Older Twerp'a attention? Seeing you do seem to like him~" He chuckled. "I'm sure Older Twerp will faint again when he gets hugged with you like that too."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:29 pm
((Sorry for the control here, Leri. But I didn't want to leave Kisa out there too.))

Alcina blushed even more and grabbed Kisa's arm. She dragged the little girl inside, then slammed the door right on Hayato's face. It was the only thing she could think of doing without seriously harming the wolf kizoku.

She locked the door and then turned to Kisa with a forced smile. "Let's start our conversation again shall we?"

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:31 pm
Hayato chuckled. "Hey, that wasnt nice!" He said, but shrugged it off. "I'll be right back." He then turned, to the door and room where he smelled the new incomer. He would find out who he is.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games