Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:58 pm
Canas Renvall
Yes, it does make you a noob. Good luck getting that picture of Barry's family if you save him.

Does it make you a noob for not getting that question?

No, because not many people know that to get all of the files, you have to keep Barry's gun.

Does it make you a noob if you thought the licker in Leon's A game licker FMV was the one who said "oh Boy.."?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:34 pm
Well, I'm sure anyone who's played Jill's scenario at least twice would know that, so if they haven't, then wouldn't that make them a noob?

And yes. Actually, I thought the Licker said Oh Boy, but it was my first day playing Resident Evil, ever, so not gonna pretend. Back then, I WAS a noob.

Does it make you a noob if you thought the G-Embryo you fight in RE2 was one of the infected rats?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:28 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I'm sure anyone who's played Jill's scenario at least twice would know that, so if they haven't, then wouldn't that make them a noob?

And yes. Actually, I thought the Licker said Oh Boy, but it was my first day playing Resident Evil, ever, so not gonna pretend. Back then, I WAS a noob.

Does it make you a noob if you thought the G-Embryo you fight in RE2 was one of the infected rats?

Well considering that the G-Embryo pops out of "A Game" character's chest (Irons or Ben) shortly before fighting it, and Anette tells you about it later on, yes, it would make you a newb.

Does it make you a newb if you waste a rocket to take out all the Zealots at the altar after the sewers in 4?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:22 am
Nope, that's the lazy man's way to do things... similar to if you use rockets to kill the gigantes... usually I do that if I'm feeling lazy.

Does it make Sergei a n00b to think that a modified T-103 tyrant model out of it's continuity would be able to stop Wesker?  

Vinessa_Valentine

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:01 pm
Never played UC but I'm gonna say yes.

Does it make you a noob if you don't utilize the 180 quick turn?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:50 pm
Umm... I'll say yes, because it's second nature to me. I use it always always.

Does it make you a noob if you think RE5 had a good storyline? (Hint, it's not no)  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:12 pm
No. It's about Progenitor, and the origins of Umbrella. These are good things. Edited by myself. Spoilered. razz

Does it make you a noob for judging things (like stories) before you know what they are? (Hint: Bio should answer this one. :XP: )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:18 pm
Yes. Good thing I wasn't judging the story before I knew what it was. I was just judging things ABOUT the story that I knew, that made the game not worth playing.

Does it make you a noob if you don't know who Richard Waugh is?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:32 pm
Somewhat. A great VA goes unappreciated is all.

Does it make you a noob if you thought Wesker's voice actor in RE5 was the bestiest and cooliest?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:35 pm
I'd say so. He tried to hard to sound like Richard Waugh (regarded as Wesker's best VA). confused

I hated how nasally he sounded with his COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:37 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Somewhat. A great VA goes unappreciated is all.

Does it make you a noob if you thought Wesker's voice actor in RE5 was the bestiest and cooliest?
Yeah, but we're talking noob in terms of RE.

And yes. Yes, it makes you a HUGE noob. Especially if those are the words you choose to describe him.

Does it make you a noob if you thought that Jill and Carlos escaped Raccoon City from the RPD?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:53 pm
AngelaAshford
I'd say so. He tried to hard to sound like Richard Waugh (regarded as Wesker's best VA). confused

I hated how nasally he sounded with his COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION.

He was alright, but oh God when Wesker was pissed off. Sounded like a damn pirate.

@Bio: Yes?
Honestly I don't remember where they were. I'm pretty sure it wasn't RPD.

Does it make you a noob if you thought that you were going to see a dying Mikhail after he attempted to kill Nemesis?  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:56 pm
You mean, like... If you thought he survived?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:04 pm
Yeah!

I dunno, my first playthrough ever I was like "Man he's a badass. I bet later he will appear all bloody, 'Bitches I ain't dead.'"

But yeah... It was a grenade. On a train. sweatdrop

Next question.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:13 pm
Does it make you a noob if you're unfamiliar with the phrase, "Some tigers have a red eye and a blue eye"?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games