Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:34 pm
Kiyoshi sat down and looked at him. "Lot's of things, but to be more specific what was the point of that little exercise right then." Kiyoshi asked seeming to be his normal self. Sin-Q's jutsu must have surprised the demon enough for Kiyoshi to maintain control for a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:38 pm
Uno walked in depressed 'When am I going to learn something? I need to learn a powerful Justu so I can impress my father.' Uno thought to himself. He sat down on a close to a old guy and younger guy who must be his student. He just sat their looking into his lap about to tear up. 'The academi taught me nothing today how am I suppose to be the best when I'm not learning anything? How am I suppose to get my dad to notice me?' again Uno thought to himself  

L K r e g e r

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:43 pm
Hikari sat back. This was not her conversation. While the Hokage and Kiyoshi were talking, she noticed Uno. Silently, she excused herself and went to speak to the boy.

"Excuse me, but you seem to be upset. What's wrong?" she asked worriedly, putting a comforing hand on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:46 pm
"O back at the training ground.....I needed you to let the demon charka out so I could keep it locked down......' Sin-Q eat a little of his ramen, the training thing didn't last that long be his ramen did get a little but he still at it. "If your demon keep taking over like this you will die........and thats it he will have your body and you will be no more....." Sin-Q took a slip of his soda and eat a little more ramen then looked at him. " And I won't be the one to tell the clan that I let one of my younger clan mates die.....and I'm not old...." That last thing he said was a liitle random but it had to be said.  

sinmega

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:52 pm
"You know you could have just asked me to let out the chakra...course I probley wouldn't have listened anyway." Kiyoshi then let a small laugh and smiled, first time in a long long time. But then his face turned a little sad. "Probley be better off if I died though, save me from a life time of sadness and pain..." He had remembered then that Akane broke up with him, leaving him alone again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:54 pm
Uno looked at the girl who was touching his shoulder then to the old guy 'can he read my mind? I can't tell her my problem because it isn't my fault my dad doesn't have time for me.' He stop staring at the old guy and looked at the girl "Umm... no im ok." he said as he looked down again. "Can I have some Normal Ramen please, in a small bowl. Thanks" he said trying not to look at her.  

L K r e g e r

sinmega

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:59 pm
((What old guy.....I'm not old....))
Sin-Q slapped Kiyoshi in the back of his head. "Stop feeling sorry for yourself....it's not cool....." Sin-Q then eat a little more ramen. "You have people who care about so stop........" Sin-Q then looked at Kiyoshi again. "And Akane would be pissed to hear you talking like this...." Sin-Q said pointing his sticks at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:03 pm
((hey, he's a low rank. To him, I bet even I'm old.))

"Actually, I'm off-duty right now," Hikari explained. "But, you know, if you have problems, you really should talk to someone about them. Otherwise you might take them out on people."  

Kendansa

Seeker

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:04 pm
(( My character is 13 you look old to a 13 year old, plus your the Hokage, but he hasn't relized it yet.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:07 pm
"Thank you anyway." he said still staring into his lap. "I'm fine I really am. If I had a problem I'd tell my father. But thanks anyway." He said as a tear ran down his face for he knew he couldn't tell his father.  

L K r e g e r

sinmega

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:07 pm
((19 looks old....I guess your right....))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:09 pm
(( OK I'll say older person not old guy. But he still thinks you look old and old people are wise and respectable, so you have the same charateristics.))  

L K r e g e r

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:09 pm
"Yeah she would," Kiyoshi thought, though he really didn't care at this point. "Hey Sin-Q-Sensei, would you allow me to go to the Hidden Cloud for a bit. I would really like to learn some Lightning based jutsu, since I mostly learned all I can here. Unless you know someone who can teach me lightning based jutsu?" Kiyoshi asked him, though he mostly wanted to go to the cloud for a little break, and to clear his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:10 pm
"But you look like you have a problem you can't tell him. Is it because... you're embarassed? Do you think you have to work hard to please him or something?" Hikari asked. It was a common problem among young shinobi; they thought they had to stand out in order to please their parents.  

Kendansa

Seeker

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:23 pm
Uno closed his eyes to try to stop the tears from coming out, because it was true he had to become the best to get any attention from his father.
Uno's family is huge eventhough he is the oldest his father never has time for him he is always with one of the younger one, like the baby, or at one of his jobs. He doesn't mean to neglect Uno and probable doesn't know that he does, but it happens. All Uno hears from his father is Uno "here is a chore" or "Uno do this". Uno wants to be the best so his father will finely acknowledge him, but he won't tell anyone why he pushes himself in fear that they might look wrongly or down at his father and Uno loves and takes pride in what his father does.
Uno finely opened his eyes, the tears gone with years of practice at making them go away. He said to the waiter "I'm fine but if someone could please get me some Ramen I'd be better. But thank you for being concerned I deeply apprecaitate it." He said with one of his fake smiles on that he has perfected over the years of hardship.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games