Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:58 pm
(no i didn't die i couldn't be standing here in front of you if i did.)

"yep. and i doubt they will stop" Susumu sighs then starts working on the stairs of the 1st floor.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:14 pm
(No i mean the water goddess)
"True...they seem so persistent--and strong in their elements."  

ll Shinzo ll

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:03 pm
*I hoist up a stack of floor boards and a bucket of plaster and start to work.* "Hmph, demons. Just a bunch of sissies who hide behind their powers. My philosophy is: The only real fight is one on one, with only your mind, body, and a good blade. That's why I use jutsu as little as possible. It makes me feel weak."  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:39 am
"Hmm, my principle? Nothing flashy, the mind is stronger than the body. The 2 techniques I use the most often are shadow clone and lightning bolt, the latter not so often."  

ll Shinzo ll

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:22 pm
rahenno comes down stairs to see every still working."hey susumu back already, it most of been fun in the mist"rahenno said cleaning his hands form working up stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:56 pm
"my trip was not fur leisure, although i wish it could have been. I had important business to take care of there." Susumu nails on another floor board for another step. In no time at all the 1st floor staircase is rebuilt and much stronger now. "The whole trip seemed rushed since upon my arrival to the mist i was being chased, the same goes with my departure. The devil's attacked the Mist's Water Goddess, which happens to be the mizukage. she escaped but her office was completely destroyed."  

Eris5

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:01 pm
"wow that rough, wish i was there to help"  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:01 pm
sounds exciting

*brile says as he begins to fix the pillar*  

brileone

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:22 pm
"Wow, I feel sorry for Mizukage-sama, her office destroyed. It must have been a really rough fight."
-Kouga starts cementing the walls, or what's left of them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:39 pm
A man appear. "It was a rough fight, but there was a Devil missing" he said and then looked at Susumu. "If you don't give it up the village might get hurt. I can stop that from happening. Just let me get the Godess." He said stepping out of the Shadows. "I don't want to hurt anyone and the others I will deal with them, but let me get the godess and your village might not be the next battleground" Neska said calmly.  

Death_God_Sakura

brileone

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:43 pm
so you're one of the evil guys too

*brile says witha serious look on his face*  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:04 pm
"I'm not a bad guy. People just label me as one. If I was a bad guys would I ask politly for the godess, no I would demand it and kill someone just because." Neska said looking at the kid.  

Death_God_Sakura

brileone

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:11 pm
its already bad enough that you want it  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:14 pm
"Why?" Neska said looking at the kid. "Why is it bad. I don't gain anything by releasing the godesses." Neska said looking towards the sky.  

Death_God_Sakura

brileone

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:26 pm
if you dont gain anything why are you after it  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games