Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:03 pm
Tetra ran out of the room. She couldnt handle the screams. She had a flashback:
Her mom said good-night on her 9th B-day. Tetra forgot to saw I love you. She awoke with a scream of her mother. She rushed out the room and saw her moms blood and my sister over her laughing.Tetra's flashback were done and tears filled her eyes and ran down her checks..

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:15 pm
"Gemini!" yelled Starfire as she was worried about Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:23 pm
Raven looked at the screaming Gemini. "I might be able to help." Raven began meditating and let her soul-self leave her body. She flew into Gemini's to try to get Oracle out.

Shade watched Oracle disappear as well as the Turgon. He walked over to Poison Fang. "Any explanations?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:00 pm
Tetra wipped the tears away and got up and went outside. She flew towards a cave. She pulled out a blanket her mother gave her and feel to sleep with the rembering of her mother.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:18 am
(Umm nimbus isn't in the room)

'Gemini !' Robin excalimed horrified. He didn't know how he could help this wasn't good. How could he help.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:06 am
Hotspot walked into the cave and said,"Uhh, Tetra are you ok."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:47 pm
"Uh ya." As she wiped a tear and stood up. "Shouldnt you be helping gemini she needs you more than I do." As she startd to walk pass hotspot and down the hill.
~~~~~~~~~

Darkia wanted pay back from those reched titans. "Tonight they die." She said to herself. She flew to the titan tower. She didnt want to trip the alarm system so she teleported inside. "Were is everyone?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:16 pm
Hotspot followed Tetra and said,"Everyone else is up there, so I figured someone needs to be down here with you."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:32 pm
Tetra kept walking and asked "Why are you so nice to me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:14 pm
Hotspot looked at Tetra in confusion and said,"Do I need a reason."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:24 pm
"Well usually when I come to a town they think im a freak becuz of my sister." Tetra sat on a rock. "See ever since my sister has been tring to kill me I have been running town to town. And ever since my sister made distruction. I never made real friends." She looked down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:31 pm
Hotspot sat down beside Tetra and with a smile said,"Well I'm your friend."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:46 pm
Tetra smiled "Thanks"

~~~~
Darkia stared out the window. She spotted her sister on a hill. She flew behind a tree. To spot her sister and someone next to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:50 pm
Hotspot smiled and said,"Yeah I must be your friend. I mean I did save your life and all but tell me are you my friend."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:59 pm
Tetra smiled "of course."

Darkia was tired of the sight and jumped out at them. "Hey look its to pieces of trash. Maybe I should clean up." She lunged out at Hotspot and Tetra making both of them fall down the hill.

Tetra was gitting hit by trees and bushes on the way down.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games