Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:15 pm
He sighed speaking " Alas I am only a genin, but soon enough I will be stronger, I happen to have something very special that noone else has.... and it will definitely help out this village, right now I need a sensei and also a team if this village has that set up..." he as he looked at the jonin and then looked back to the kage and awaited a response.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:58 pm
Kemai looked at raiken and said "Yeah the village has a team page but no one is controlling it"  

fire assasin8

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:33 pm
( dude...... your in rp, you can't mention pages and what not, this what you should have said " yea the village has a team page, but we have yet to update it today, we are obviously behind.... that is how it should have said)

Raiken nodded speaking " well I do not need a team so much as I need a sensei.... hopefully someone who can use lightning jutsu and also snow jutsu otherwise it is rather pointless......" he said as he held his hand up and moved it open and smiled as a bolt sparked off and then disappeared, obviously this was no average genin.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:31 pm
(ya sorry) Kemai said "Well I don't know many so yeah im no good for that but yeah I already own a team but no ones in it" kemai then sighed.  

fire assasin8

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:15 pm
Sypher tiredly walked through the door dragging his akatsuki outfit "God DAMN its cold out there" Sypher looked around then spotted his brother kemai next to a familiar kid. "Whats up whos the kid?" he just stood staring at the other person thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:57 am
"Yo Sypher this is Raiken he is one of the village new genin " kemai then threw his jacket to Sypher and said " im never really been cold here, so for now just where my jacket"  

fire assasin8

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:24 am
Raiken nodded to sypher and noted his Akatsuki jacket. He spoke to Kemai " Well that doesn't matter all that much, right now the main thing is that I have a teacher who can help me with my chakra control, I can easily learn lightning jutsu, as you will soon find out I am no ordinary genin..." he said holding his hand up and smiling as it glew a bright blue and lightning sparked off of it in all directions, this jutsu appeared to be some sort of chidori but it was obviously different....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:33 pm
Sypher just stared at the kid while speaking "Sorry kemai but i do not need it unless you would prefer holes in your jacket". He then studied the child's technique "my my, that is impressive kid. Well when you learn those lightning justu think you could teach me im lacking in them".  

M o k i F a i r y

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:19 pm
Raiken looked at him and spoke " not all, most of the strongest ones I use will be far to powerful for you.... only members of my clan could learn them...." he said as he looked back at the man unflinchingly and awaited a response, he personally did not care about a response but he figured he should be nice and atleast act like he was waiting for one.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:18 pm
Kemai then put his jacket back on and said "Wow very impressive, I like unique people" kemai then sat sliding down the wall to the floor  

fire assasin8

ken-faita

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:52 am
Raiken looked around and sighed speaking " is the Kage ever going to arrive? where is he??" he said looking around the room unsure as to where the kage would be and why he was not infront of them right there...... he was obviously rather upset about it as he wanted to grow powerful extremely quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:20 am
Sypher stared blankly at Raiken "Don't be in a hurry or you'll be corrupt by pure evil" Sypher said glumly. Sypher let his purple long hair roll over his pitch black eyes and said "I should now hurrying to gain power drove me insane" Sypher lifted up his hair with a slow smile and said " But if you are in a hurry don't let me stop you if you need any taijutsu I can help".  

M o k i F a i r y

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:51 am
kemai said "No I don't think hes here" then sighed and got up and started walking to the habor  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:10 pm
Raiken looked at him and spoke " I am going to be learning some lightning and clan jutsu first, after that I am going to be learning taijutsu, so if you have any time in a few days I would be happy but for now I am going to need to go learn some jutsu...." he said as he walked over and wrote a note. He smiled as he turned and then walked to the door and opened it leaving towards the training grounds so he could become stronger.  

ken-faita

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:20 am
Jack enters through the door and gave the group as slight smile.
Jack immediately went to his desk and grabbed a folder.
"That guy is here(referring to kemai) but the two others dont seem to be of this village" jack thought then he faced them.
"Being insane is one of the best ways to know good" he said.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games