Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:21 pm
"Looks like I lost track of the others...oh well, I'm sure they'll catch up. I should probably get some training done before the exams. I'm sure they have a training field here somewhere," Zane said as he continued forward towards the village, waving the guard good bye as he was let through.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:05 pm
After running through the forest, Zane finally makes his way to the gates. "Luo should be here soon, might as well wait for him here," Zane smiles as he sits down waiting for his teammate to get here.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:12 pm
Luo got off the boat and walked through the forest until he reached the gates. He was wearing his normal ninja gear with a windbreaker cloak over it. He had to train his body to adjust to the cold if he was to survive. As he reached the top he saw Zane. "Hey, what's up?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:16 pm
"It's about time you made it! I was thinking you were never going to show up," exclaimed Zane as he rose to his feet. Zane was wearing his green hoodie and was finally starting to get adjusted to the cold. "I did some training and took a dip in the hot springs, then got lost at the Ice forest. That's what I've been up to. The exams haven't started yet so what do you want to do till then?"  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:21 pm
Luo shrugged. "Sorry, I was taking my time getting up here." Luo thought for a moment on Zane's question and then finally said, "Well, let's go where all the other genin are. We need to see what we're up against, otherwise we'll be at a huge disadvantage."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:23 pm
One of Kemai's clone popped up out of the snow "welcome to the snow village im a snow village anbu so don't try any thing and have a nice day" Kemai's clone then disappeared into the snow  

fire assasin8

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:31 pm
Zane greets the snow anbu before he disappeared into the snow. "Hey Luo that guy is the one i saw in the forest. He's currently having a duel with some other ninja at the Ice forest," Zane said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:37 pm
Luo shook his head a bit. "I see. Okay, stay focused now. Where are all the other genin hanging out at the moment?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:42 pm
"Well honestly I have no idea. I haven't seen any other genin enter the village besides us, and I've gone around the village but I haven't seen anybody," replied Zane with an embarassed look on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:45 pm
(hint:there 2 other gennin here one in the kages office the other got cocky and things he can be me and my kage)  

fire assasin8

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:54 pm
((Thanks. I think we'll go for the non-cocky one.))

Luo thought for a moment before shrugging. "We might just be the first one's to arrive. Well let's head to the kage's office to introduce ourselves." Luo knew the act wasn't necessary, however he was always taught to show the kage the utmost respect at all times.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:58 pm
(ok hes in the office name kazu my apprentice)  

fire assasin8

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:58 pm
(Yeah thanks a lot mrgreen )

"You're probably right...lets get going then," says Zane as he follows Luo to the kage's office  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:36 pm
BluewolfofMibu
(Yeah thanks a lot mrgreen )

"You're probably right...lets get going then," says Zane as he follows Luo to the kage's office

*jumped through the forest until I finally reached the gates* Hey luo, Zane! *was waving to them and jumped in front of them. Is wearing traditional ninja gear with a beautiful blue short dress over the bandages covering me* So, what do you guys think of this village. Its HUGE right?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:47 pm
Zane's clone arrived at the gate and waited there. Suddenly, Luna appears in front of him. "Hey Luna! I've been waiting here for you," Clone Zane laughed. "By the way you look great! Luo and Zane are at the library, you should come to," replied Zane.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games