Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:21 pm
Haze nodded as a really bad imagine came into his mind. "Gawd that sounds painful." He said as he thought it over.

[[ ah one sentence v.v hey we need get the other characters bac in teh rp.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:26 pm
((Yeah, we do....ga....I have an idea but its not going to work, Ive tried....man....NEED PEOPLE!!!, I have to go in a few.))

"Right." Mint shivered. "How do you feel? Has your body adapted to the whole 'blood' thing?"  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:55 am
"I still feel alittle bit slow but , it feels like its starting to go away,' Haze said as he took anoither big gulp from the blood packet," And this taste really good." He said with a grin," So do think the other demons will find this place."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:34 pm
"Thats good," He thought for a moment. "I doubt it, but you never know till it happens, we just have to act before it dose."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:57 am
Once Kree began to speak, her attention was caught on him because she was determined to be of use some how. "Let's do it! So what is the easiest thing to do with magic anyway?" She said to Kree not even noticing everyone leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:19 pm
Kree handed Hethzad over to another demon and led her to a deep valley inside the city, it seemed to be heathy and full of power. "The easiest thing to do is a basic fire ball. It may take a while to get it right but here." He placed his hands on the sides of her head and they began to glow, everything went white for a moment then when it cleared the valley seemed to be full of strings of color that seemed to come from everywhere. "Now lift your hands and imagine the red strings coming together in your hand to create fire, then let it fly." He stood back.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:26 pm
Silently Lizzy followed Kree to a beautiful valley. She nodded her head as he spoke, hanging on to his every word. As his hands began to glow everything seemed to get brighter to the point where it was all white. As it dimed, new colors were everywhere. Strings of light spread throughout the valley, but she concentrated on the red ones as Kree had informed her. Lizzy closed her eyes and tried to imagin the red strings curling into a ball in her hand, but when she opened her eyes she only saw a couple on strings lying limp on her hand. She sighed, "You said this was surpose to be easy."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:39 pm
[[sorri its been awhile i just didnt know what to replyt ^^]]

Haze finished the packet of blood and got up to through it away. "So what happens n ow do we start to move them or no ," Haze said as he helped Mint to hsi feet," We should get back to them ," He said with a grin.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:17 pm
Mint nodded, "We should, but the people are so unconnected that they would be confused, besides the mines are all closed up."

Kree sighed. "As I told you its harder if you didnt grow up with it, try agin, you'll get it with time."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:23 pm
"Hmmm," Suko thought," How many demons are hear, do you think it'd be possible for them to fit into Master Lin's Huse i mean after all you said no one would vene go near there without a death wish," He said thinking," Plus theres food and water.....andhumans....," He said at the thought of his friends his mouth watered slightly and he shock his head and put a hand to his forhead," I think itd be a good idea to have Laster L;in as an ally instead of an enemy dont you." He said as he ran through his thoughts.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:52 pm
"well....Master is a kind and faithful friend, but she is not very good.....whats the word....landlord, if thats what you could call her, besides there are thousands of demons, humans, and even angels down here. The only hope is the mines, a full assault, or to go up to the human world and try to find refuge with some of the demons that live up there."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:46 pm
"Hmmmm, do you think if i offer myself over to her in retunr that she let as many demons stay in her mansion as possible, would that be possible," He said his eyes at a far off look," I mean her mansion is huge and that space would be gladly apprciated, by all the demons down here unless you have your gaze dead set on the mines," He said after looking down back at Mint," Sorry im rambling again ." He said with a grin.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:00 pm
"Well, I ge-e-eh...EH!!?? Are you nuts?" Mint rolled around, and felt like banging his head on the table. "I dont know, we would have to talk to all of the others, what Lizzy's, Kree's, and Hethzed's input would be...." Mint cracked his neck and opened the door. "Lets walk."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:11 pm
"We-e-e-elllllll nuts i porbably am but i mean give up up one demon for thousands thats a good trade off," He said as he followed Mint," I wonder what they are doing ," Haze wondered aloud.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:10 am
"....your right, but we need a plan before we take any action anyways......It smells like their at the Magika fields." He sniffed the air and set off in the direction of the field.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games