Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:09 pm
Sin saw the potenial of what could happen her, "only 2 of the chossen are able to fight the other are distracted at the moment, and i dont think karin knows who we are, stay on ur toes." he informed Endency.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:10 pm
Endency got closer to Karin and reached out to grab her arm in an attempt to pull her toward him and said. "Your coming with me."  

Endency

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:13 pm
Musashi saw her get pulled away, and looked at him,"hey!....what do you think you are doing pal?!" Musashi started walking towards him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:15 pm
Noah pushed Endency's hand away. "No, you're not. Karin's staying here. Got it?" he said with his hand tightly gripping his sword. "I don't know who the hell, you are, but Karin stays here if I can do anything about it." he said sternly at Endency.  

Omega Awesome391

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:15 pm
Karin laughed and jumped throwing a kick at his face, "sorry but i dont do that the first time i meet someone, buy me a drink first XD." she desided not to use her powers, to keep them hidden.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:17 pm
Endency dodged the kick gave a slight laugh. "Well there is nothing you can do about it." Endency glanced over at the guy walking toward him. "I believe that i'm taking her with me." Endency said  

Endency

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:20 pm
Rin snapped out of her thoughts, watching as two new people went up to their group and tried to take Karin away. Regardless of whether or not she could be trusted, she would not let her be simply taken away without a good reason. She approached the group as well, guard on high alert. "...Why would that be?" There was a chance that these people were Karin's comrades.

((So fast...))  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:20 pm
Sin noticed the problem, "s**t." is all he said, he figured Endency would be smart and get the hell out if they started to use powers, he dident stand a chance.  

Sindenky

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:21 pm
Musashi grinned mischievously,"...id like to see you try...." Musashi clenched his fists ready for a fight.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:24 pm
karin groaned and turned to Rin, "cuz im sexy duh, why else would they want me?" she did a flip behind Noah and mushasi.  

Zinkatwo

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:27 pm
Rin gave her a blank look, one that said 'Are you serious?'. "...I don't think that's the case." Her gaze went back to the two people she deemed enemies.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:27 pm
Endency sighed and got into a fighting pose. "Just hand her over and no one will get hurt. Sound's fair right?" Endency said expecting the obvious answer  

Endency

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:31 pm
((Sindenky is way above you only Endency is there, you dont know bout him XD))
Karin smiled, "yeah why do you want me so bad, who the hell are..." it finaly dawned on her that they might be her reall allies, 'aw s**t, now what do i do? i dont want anyone hurt, but i also dont want to leave, these people are nice, and i need to know if they are the chossen...' she took a reall fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:33 pm
Noah drew his sword into a special stance, perfect for both defense and offense. "Hell no," he said, readying his stance.  

Omega Awesome391

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:37 pm
Musashi didnt draw his blade,"alright!....but that would be no fun now would it!" Musashi laughed.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games