Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:37 am
Avoiding Ethin's accusing stare, Esole pretended to be fussing with her skirts, knowing her efforts were futile. He knew what she was doing. She only hoped that that Yellow didn't do something about it. She even hoped that Cobain would wake soon to say it was alright but she knew hoping for things was useless.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:37 am
Anthenor
((It wasn't clear I thought she just stepped to close to the edge of it and it made her uneasy.)) He smiled and then jumped off the rock. "Let's get back to camp." He held out both hands to help her down.

( rofl )

Kiae held both his hands as she leapt off the rock onto the ground next to him, and straightened her skirts out. "Sometimes pants would be very convienant," she complained, trying to find the camp in the dark. For some reason, no one had lit a fire yet, and she had poor night vision. She could sense Andurael, but also knew he was a little farther away than the others, keeping guard until she needed him.
"I hope you know where that is," she remarked with a grin.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:11 pm
Color Me Fubar

Kiae held both his hands as she leapt off the rock onto the ground next to him, and straightened her skirts out. "Sometimes pants would be very convienant," she complained, trying to find the camp in the dark. For some reason, no one had lit a fire yet, and she had poor night vision. She could sense Andurael, but also knew he was a little farther away than the others, keeping guard until she needed him.
"I hope you know where that is," she remarked with a grin.
"It's back this way." Unlike Kiae, Anthenor had a good sense of where everything was. He grabbed a bag removing from it a torch. Grasping saidin he weave Fire to light it. He was good with Fire. "Follow me." He started for the camp, it was not all that far from the spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:18 pm
Inky Winky
Avoiding Ethin's accusing stare, Esole pretended to be fussing with her skirts, knowing her efforts were futile. He knew what she was doing. She only hoped that that Yellow didn't do something about it. She even hoped that Cobain would wake soon to say it was alright but she knew hoping for things was useless.
Andurael towered over Esole with an accusing look. Not that is was easy see that with just the moon to light the camp. "And what are you doing?" He saw her stalking off to Cobain, that was very suspicious . "Or. . .What have you done?"  

Anthenor Grimoire

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:28 pm
Ethin was next to Esole in an instant, sword half bared. "You have no right," he said with a snarl. It was useless for him to even attempt to keep his face calm. He was burning with rage. Nobody approached Esole in such a threatening manner.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:31 pm
"My sword isn't bare, and Esole , I think has bonded our prisoner." He wasn't stupid, Andurael, by no means. Seemed to be the only logical reason for Esole to be stalking. "Haven't you, Aes'Sedai?"  

Anthenor Grimoire

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:32 pm
Esole laid a hand on Ethin's arm gently, feigning calm. "What may or may not have occured here is none of your business," she said coolly, embracing the One Power and forming a few weaves to have ready in case the man did anything rash.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:36 pm
Ethin didn't reply even though he knew that the first part of what Andurael had said was directed at him. He slowly slid his sword back into it's sheath but kept a tight grip on the hilt. He stared intently on the man but managed to keep an eye on everything around him.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:36 pm
"No? Cobain here presents a hazard and I believe you just made sure that hazard stays around." He started for his horse. "I'll leave you to revel in this. We need a fire going." He already made a fire pit, just needed wood now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:39 pm
Esole's eyes tried to drill holes in the back of Andurael's head as he walked away. He truly had no right to speak to her in such a manner. She looked down at Cobain, hoping he'd wake soon. Esole still embraced the One Power, one could never be certain a threat would vanish with their departure.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:50 pm
Andurael spotted the torch light coming towards the camp. It was odd, but probably Kiae and Anthenor returning because it was in that direction. Kiae must be told. Bonding a man without permission was low to Andurael, real low. He remembered seeing some dry wood in that direction as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:52 pm
"You're very skilled at weaving Fire," Kiae commented. "I have a skill in weaving Air, but it's not often useful, especially in battle. I have Andurael for that," she remarked with a smile.
She narrowed her eyes to try to see better, and waved when she saw Andurael coming. "I hope you weren't worried," she began, but paused when she sensed his emotions - anger and disappointment came off him in waves. "What's wrong?" she demanded.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:00 pm
Anthenor stood by looking at the man who saved him intently.

Andurael looked to Kiae with a calm face. "Esole Sedai was stalking around Cobain. I have reason to suspect she bonded him while he was asleep." He paused. She knew how he felt about this. "Is there is a way to see a bonding emplace with the One Power, Kiae?" For a Warder he knew remarkably little about the One Power.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:04 pm
With the One Power, Esole could clearly hear what Andurael was telling Kiae. She worried over what to do about this Kiae Sedai. She had reason to believe that a Yellow could do exactly that. She may have to Shield the woman.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:08 pm
(I forget...isn't there?)

Kiae's eyes narrowed to dangerous slits, and she knew Andurael felt her emotions - and felt sorry for him. Her heart began to race a little, and she took several deep breaths to calm herself.
"Yes," Kiae nodded, getting a hold of herself and deliberately ensuring the Green heard her reply. She cut her palm with her nails, she was clenching them so tightly, but didn't feel the pain. Pausing, she quickly formed a weave against evesdropping. "I can break the Bond, if it was against his will," she added in a low tone, so only the two men could hear. Only Andurael and the Amyrlin knew she had developed that weave, and she had never used it before.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games