Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:45 pm
"...Nothing? All of us being lazy?" said Rae, wondering if there was going to be anything else to do today. "Are we going to spend the whole day at the lake?" She started treading in the water without the usage of her hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:47 pm
He laughed.

"I dont know.

I wouldnt mind though.

Im relaxed here."

He also didnt mind seeing the girls there as well.  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:50 pm
She shrugged and said, "I wouldn't exactly mind spending my day here. But I know that I am going to be hyper when I try and sleep if all I do is laze around..." Rae dove underwater and stayed there for a while, coming back up and saying, "I feel like exploring after we are done here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:53 pm
"That would be nice."

For the first time in a long time he was happy his parents forced him to do something.

"Where would you explore?"  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:57 pm
"...Anywhere? I haven't really seen much of the camp, besides the cabins and the hill we hiked...And the lake of course...And the cafeteria... But that is pretty much it." She was quiet for two seconds and then came to a realization. "I saw more of the camp than I figured. Ha. Cool."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:57 pm
Rick was swimming with near perfect form but he was just playing to have fun, but then he saw Kai who he met earlier in the cabin and started swimming over to him "Hey Kai, what's going on?"  

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:00 pm
He looked over and smiled.

"It seems I'm the popular one today huh?

Nothing much you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:01 pm
Rae looked over to the person that just said 'Hi' to Kai and waved to him, beginning to tread without the usage of her hands again. "Hello." She greeted the newcomer, figuring it wouldn't hurt to try and make a new friend.  

leviara
Crew

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:05 pm
Rick looked at her and smiled back "Hello nice to meet you, are you a friend of Kai's?" He looked back at Kai "So is the guy that I carried up to the nurse's office the same person who started the fire?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:07 pm
"Yeah.

Apparently big boobs make him go insane and turns him into a pyro."

He sighs.

"I dont think the nurse should go near him for the duration of the camp."  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:08 pm
Rae laughed quietly when she heard them talking about what Kale had done. She looked at Rick and said, "I would like to think I am his friend." She then looked at Kai and asked, "Are you my friend?" She had a curious look on her face, seeing as how she never had to ask anyone this before.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:12 pm
Rick started bursting out laughing at Kai's comment so hard that he actually when under. Then he came back up spitting out water "Wow, I'm sorry but that's hilarious. I can not understand why boobs would make someone go nuts...well the pyro kind anyways"

Then he looked at Rae and with a completly sincere smile that was somewhat warming he looked at her "Yes, I'll be your friend."

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:12 pm
He looked over at her smiled and nodded.

"Everyone here is so far.

Kale is on the thin line but he is too.

But thats only because I havent talked to him yet.

I dont like to judge people until I have talked to them first."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:13 pm
Rae heard him say that they would be friends and said, "You are lucky we are in water. I would tackle you, except we are in water." She looked at both of them and said with utmost seriousness, "I am prone to tackling people. Be prepared."  

leviara
Crew

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:15 pm
Kai laughed.

"Ill keep a lookout if your running towards me."  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games