Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:32 pm
vash_the_drifter_21
*walks in* hey i am new here just join yesterday got any advice?

Yeah. Enjoy. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:53 pm
Well, I GOT A NEW PET RAT!!! She is so small and I have no idea what to name her. So far the only name I can think of is ratiline. My other two rats are named Lotus, and Rouge.

If you have any name ideas thats not like wiskers or other names that wouldn't be like naming a dog rex, or rover.  

Plumbarius

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:57 am
Camps out doing his boring stockmarket job.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:17 pm
Rats_have_rights
Well, I GOT A NEW PET RAT!!! She is so small and I have no idea what to name her. So far the only name I can think of is ratiline. My other two rats are named Lotus, and Rouge.

If you have any name ideas thats not like wiskers or other names that wouldn't be like naming a dog rex, or rover.

Isabell...?

just popped into my head.

You work with stocks Dark? Cool... At least you get Sundays off, I assume. whee  

Durango

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:33 am
Durango
Rats_have_rights

Isabell...?

Nope. I work whenever I need to. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:07 pm
Darkfist007
Durango
Rats_have_rights

Isabell...?

Thats cool that your into stocks, Im just a boring plumber.

Isabell is a cute name. If I get another rat that will be her name. I decided to name her Ratiline, looks like i'll need to save another rat.  

Plumbarius

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:27 pm
Rats_have_rights
Darkfist007
Durango
Rats_have_rights

Isabell...?

Thats cool that your into stocks, Im just a boring plumber.

Isabell is a cute name. If I get another rat that will be her name. I decided to name her Ratiline, looks like i'll need to save another rat.

I just do some basic stuff for a family member, its the most boring job ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:03 pm
I don't have a job, except to do good in school. sweatdrop And I babysit occasionally for my neighbor. Today I did, and I got 12 dollars. w00t! XD 4 Bucks per hour.  

Jade Bagel

Durango

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:14 pm
I would imagine it is boring, Dark. I tried an accounting course to no avail man. I failed it due to my excessive absences dude. sweatdrop

I yeah, I noticed that earlier, Rats_have_rights. I'd be honored to help in the process of saving another rat.

PS. I ran a pic search for "sugar gliders" after reading that. They are SO cute. I thought I'd never seen one, but now that I think of iut... maybe on National Geographic. Where do they originate from?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:22 pm
Durango
I would imagine it is boring, Dark. I tried an accounting course to no avail man. I failed it due to my excessive absences dude. sweatdrop

I yeah, I noticed that earlier, Rats_have_rights. I'd be honored to help in the process of saving another rat.

PS. I ran a pic search for "sugar gliders" after reading that. They are SO cute. I thought I'd never seen one, but now that I think of iut... maybe on National Geographic. Where do they originate from?

They are Indonnesian flying squirrles. (spelling bad tonight sweatdrop ) Yeah they are on animal planet alot, when you buy them young you should wear them in a pouch and wear it around your neck each day for about a month so they get use to your smell.

Its fun to play with one with a group of friends because they jump\glide from person to person.  

Plumbarius

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:06 pm
Durango

Also I just changed my rats name to Isabell, its cute. I just wasn't feeling ratiline.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:37 pm
Rats_have_rights
Durango

Also I just changed my rats name to Isabell, its cute. I just wasn't feeling ratiline.

^____________________________________^  

Durango

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:20 pm
Durango
Rats_have_rights
Durango

^____________________________________^

Now if only I had a camra. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:39 pm
*Pulls up in a volkswagon Vanagon, and parks in a small reserved spot**Pops the Tent part of the bus up and walks outside* I suppose I'm a little late! Sorry Dudes! *sits on the ground writting in a small book*  

Saint Cody

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:43 pm
Mr.Cody
*Pulls up in a volkswagon Vanagon, and parks in a small reserved spot**Pops the Tent part of the bus up and walks outside* I suppose I'm a little late! Sorry Dudes! *sits on the ground writting in a small book*

Welcome, feel free to introduce yourself on my thread of the same name. 3nodding  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games