Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:53 pm
Naoki turned around to face Mimi, "No, it's no problem. Remember, I still work, and if I'm ever desperate for money, I do have my parents." He laughed a little. He was still rather close with his parents. Not like he deeply depended on them, they were just nice to have around once in a while. His mother almost always seemed to be abundant with advice, so he'd call her every so often.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:10 pm
[[Errr....Should we make it a school day today? xD Since Ori's not on, I dunno. ]]

Aki finally drifted off to sleep, though still cautious and uneasy as ever. His eyes rolled around in his head as he dreamed. Visions of him as a small boy playing with his older brother and sister. Hide-Nii and Eri-Nee. His parents spoiled him with gifts as a child, probably something to relive their guilt. His was too young then to piece together to situation. But he understood now.
When Kazuo had first purchase young Aki, he seemed like a dog that had been whipped too frequently, he was no longer the coward he was. Aki had been a timid, cowardly boy in the storage. So far away from his parents and older siblings at a young age scared him, and there was nothing he could do about it. He really hadn't made any friends there because he didn't want to talk to anyone, but that made it easier when he was bought. He never had to say goodbye.

"Heh heh, Aki, what're we gonna do tomorrow? I built a swing yesterday, wanna swing on it?" His nine-year-old brother had told him the last night Aki lived in his parent's house. He never knew it was going to be the last. It just seemed like a regular evening to him. He was sold while he was sleeping, which was even worse. He woke up completely terrified, feeling the most alone he had ever felt in his life.

That swing that was built for Aki was Erika's favorite place. She would usually swing lightly when she heard her parents arguing with each other about finances. She knew she was going to be sold from that point on. Just another ticket to temporary wealth for her parents.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:47 pm
[[ it's not fair for Ori..]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:47 pm
Emiko smiled as Yuu and Nori came into her view. She was on her way to school. They were about block ahead of her.
Yuu, Nori and herself went to the community college. They didn't hang out outside school, but she talked to them there.
Emiko liked Nori. She wasn't sure if she should tell him though.

Walking faster, she managed to catch up some. Theye were a few yards ahead.
"Hey Nori, and Yuu." Emiko called. They turned their heads back.
"Can I walk with you guys?" Emiko asked, sweetly.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:04 pm
[[Well, > _ > Ori, Nana's at schkewl.xD ]]

Both span their heads around when they heard Emiko call out. They exchanged glances for a second and nodded. "Sure," Yuu added. They both were slight friends with his girl. It wasn't that they didn't want to be friends, it was just that they had only met them a few days ago. But if Nori had anything to do with it, he'd probably make a bazillion more friends this year. He seemed really excited that he was going to meet his buyer. He knew nothing about him, which was exciting enough for Nori.
"Mornin' Emiko-San." He smiled rather happily at her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:22 pm
Emiko smiled, "Thanks. Good morning to you too, Nori-kun, and you too Yuu-kun."
Looking ahead, Emiko could see the college. Just up the street. She walked beside Nori.
There pace seemed to quicken[idk if that's even a word but...] as the minutes ticked away.
"So did you guys finish the pre-tests they gave out for all of our classes?" It was nearing the end of the quarter so they had quarter testing going on.
As they walked up the steps, Emiko fixed a loose strand of hair that had come out of the rubber band. She tucked it behind her ear.

[[Brain dead... D:]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:25 pm
[[ And.. Mimi will just be waking up. xD]]

Mimi woke up, already wondering what time it was.. She groaned as she sat up. Rubbing her eyes, she stood up and began to make her bed.[[ Or... Do they use the mats there?]]

When she finsished tidying the bed, she went over to the dresser, her eyesight still blurry so she tripped, on the short way there. She found herself black shorts, and a white tank top. She slipped on her under-stuff on quickly, and slipped on her black shorts and her tank top. She smiled at her new flip-flops, which made her VERY happy, her flip-flops had fake; but pretty gems on the strap.. She slipped them on and walked slowly down the stairs. Putting on her hand fishnets; they were up to JUST above her wrist." GOOD MORNING ANYONE HERE!!!!" she said happily.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:26 pm
"Yup." Nori admitted, acting as though it wasn't anything special.
"Wha bout you Yuu?"
"Me?" He blinked, folding his arms a bit. "Well, I finished it, but I was up late..."

Nori patted his friend on the shoulder, playfully scolding his friend. "Learn to be more like me...Finish things before the last second."

"Pfft." Yuu laughed. "Like that'll ever happen."

The three of them all entered the school building and sat in their individual seats. The bell soon rang and their teacher, Mr.Morimoto, walked in with the attendance list.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:23 pm
"Yo." Naoki said rather nonchelauntly, taking a sip of his black coffee. "Nana just went to school. You're a little sleepy-head, Mimi. Today's your first day of school. Your uniform is there. " He set down his coffee and pointing to Mimi's breakfest and an obento sitting on the counter. "I made your lunch last night, and there's your breakfast if you want it." He smiled a little. Naoki's breakfast was still sitting on the table;untouched. It seemed he wanted to drink his black coffee before he ate anything. The breakfast he had prepared composed of toast with jam on it and a clump of scambled eggs.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:36 pm
" School.." Mimi groaned. " Might as well eat then, I'm starving." She ate the eggs as fast as she can; but alsocareful, she didn't want to go to choke. She left the bread and jam untouched. " Sorry.. Picky.." She grabbed the uniform and ran upstairs dressing up very quickly. She ran down the stairs violently. " I might be late... " She grabbed for the doorknob. But realized she would be going alone then. " Naoki, are you going to take me..? Or shall I walk?" She said grabbing her lunch.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:47 pm
Naoki was surprised how fast she could eat. He wondered if she only did out of hunger or the fact that she might be late. She changed into her uniform quicky and nearly ran out of the door, until she paused and looked back. Naoki hurriedly set down his coffee and picked up her bento and handed it to her. "Don't forget that or you'll get hungry later." He laughed a little light-heartedly. "Oh," He exclaimed at her question. "Well, the middle school is that way..." He pointed in the north direction. "All you have to do is make a right at that stop sign and you should be there in a few minutes."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:16 pm
[[Erika can start tomorrow.. razz ]]

Emiko sat with her legs crossed. Her shoulder strap bag hung over the back of her chair.
Mr. Morimoto went down the attendance list. It was late enough in the quarter, that he knew most everyone's name. He paused, looking at a girl that no one seemed to know.
He nodded. She must be a new girl. This late into the semester? How strange.
Lately, Emiko had been sitting closer to Yuu and Nori, wanting to become better friends. She sat in the desk to the left of Nori, Yuu sat infront of him.
The new girl sat in the desk left of Emiko.
Curious, Emiko turned to the new girl. [Nana...]
"Hey, you're new." Emiko said, not stating it as a question.
"What's your name? I'm Emiko." She whispered.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:18 pm
[[I'M HERE! Woo.]]

Nana sighed, fidgeting in her seat. Her dark blue sailor school uniform had a short skirt and a white blouse. The teacher started taking attendance.
She knew he'd call her name, make her stand. Here it came...
"Nana Yuchiro?" He called, "This is our newest student, please treat her kindly." He said, moving onto the next student.
So I didn't... She sighed with relief.

Akuro walked into the almost empty class room, he saw a new student, talking with Aoi.
"Hey...Aoi..." He said, sitting on her desk.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:27 pm
[[Whut now? D: ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:28 pm
[[ -_____-;;
Post for Nori. You know...Our plan...Heh heh heh...Or Yuu.]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games