Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:35 pm
It's not sarcasm at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:42 pm
Um. Joking around?  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:19 am
It was an April Fool's Joke. Way to catch on.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:36 pm
April fools? Sorry. Saw it after 12...i keep forgetting that people have different times to me...

(12 is end of April fools here in case its different for you)  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:46 pm
Still, it's within the 24 hour mark, and you DID suspect something...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:02 pm
True. Oh well. April 1st is done and gone now. So no point in going on with it in a help thread  

Ivory Lie

xKirst

Romantic Nerd

12,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:09 pm
Any tips on how to finish the hive level on resident evil outbreak? xD
I get stuck once I've gotten into the First basement floor, I get the card to get in the door, get the key that's in the room.
But then I seem to be running around like a headless chicken, chased by the stupid leech monster >_<

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:06 pm
So... I know this is random but I am stuck on the misson in Outbreak file 1 I can't get the elevator to open up or find the code to open it can some one help me? and then what's the deal with the clock I don't get it? Some one help?!?! or direct me to help?  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:53 pm
Okay...so I haven't gotten very far at ALL into RE0. I am STUCK. x__X;;
There's this statue that I need to put those two little black and white statues on to balance it out...only I know I need a wing in order to get them balanced. I can not FIND said wing even though I've been searching for HOURS. Where is it?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:57 pm
Both black and white wings can be found after you Open the doors that are blocked by the suits of armor. What you need to do that are two microfilms and to open the doors with clocks above them. What you need for THAT is the fire key, which rebecca picks up when Billy pulls up the cage. Tell me what if any of those things you've done, and I'll help you from there.  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:31 am
Heh...None? ^^;;; I've tried to have Billy pick that thing up before, but it just says something like "I can't pick this up!" and it annoys me so I stopped trying and started randomly walking around again. *grins and suddenly feels stupid*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:37 pm
Okay, by "that thing" which thing do you mean? sweatdrop  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:57 pm
That thing= The cage with the ever-alluring shiny in it. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:59 pm
Okay, well here's what you do. Keep Rebecca down there. Make Billy go up the ladder, and you'll see there are these cranks for winding up. Make Billy turn one of the cranks, and the cage will lift. Then have Rebecca pick up the item.

But I warn you, equip Billy for a boss fight.  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:01 pm
OOOOH. ^^;; Yeah. I saw those and I was like "*twitches* Why-won't-you-crank?! *twitches*" It frstrated me quite a lot. lol
And I will do, but I'm a bit low on ammo so I'm not quite sure how well that'll go. What's the boss?

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff