Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:30 am
She nodded with a smile, happily accepting the tray and pad. "Right." She looked back at the people in the store and took a deep breath. She walked over to where Mello was sitting. "Hello. Have you decided what you would like to order, sir?" It was weird to address him that way, but it was part of the job.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:34 pm
It certainly was strange hearing her address him in such a fashion, he almost laughed but then glanced down at the menu. "Yes, the Belgian Chocolate Truffle Cake." Mello replied, leaning with one arm on the table.

Bridgette watched from afar for a few moments before going off to do her own thing as well, she'd keep an eye on the girl while she worked though.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:59 pm
She had to keep herself from laughing as well. It was so strange to say that and hear her own voice saying such things. "Yes, sir. Right away." She walked to the back where the refrigerators were kept and finally let out her held in laughter. She opened the fridge, and after a while she finally was able to pick out what Mello ordered and took a piece out. She picked up a fork, wrapped in in a napkin and carried it back to Mello. "Here you go. Let me know if you need anything else."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:11 pm
Mello watched her until she had disappeared into the back, he turned his attention away for a moment glancing down at the table. It wasn't long before Asako returned with the desert, "Thanks." He looked up at her and then back at the plate. "I will."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:16 pm
Asako let out a single giggle before moving on to get someone else's order. "Hello, what can I get you?" She asked the next customer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:59 am
As Asako worked her shift Mello decided to hang around the shop and wait for her to finish. By what seemed to be nearing closing time he'd gone through three drinks and two and a half pieces of chocolate cake.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:06 pm
Asako was just finishing up cleaning a table by the time the shop was almost empty. She looked up at the big clock on the wall and let out a sigh. Her shift was almost over, and the store would be closing soon. She placed the towel in her pocket and walked wearily into the back room to change back into her normal clothes. Once she finished changing, she walked back out to where Mello was. "Hey, I'm done now!" She smiled happily st him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:10 pm
"How was your first day?" Mello asked her when she approached, things seemed to go well from what he had seen.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:53 pm
"It was... hard. I've never really had to do work like that before... It was strange, but not too bad!" She said with a smile. "Let's get going, okay?" she told Mello before turning towards Helen and Bridgette. "I'm going now! Thank you for showing me around, Bridgette! And thanks for the job, Helen!" Asako said happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:36 pm
Mello got up from the chair. "Alright." He agreed, wanting to leave as well. "Lets go then." He left money on the table and tipped for Asako as well before he left with her.

"Goodbye!" Bridgette waved, finishing up her shift as well.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:43 pm
"See you guys tomorrow!" she called out before walking out of the store. She stretched her arms above her head and let out a a little groan. "Wow... I didn't realize it was getting dark already!" Asasko noted, looking up at the sky. "Oh, right! Can we go back to the observation tower now?" she asked happily.

"Ooh! I wanna see the lights!" Risky said excitedly with a lot of enthusiasm as she sat on Asako's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:49 pm
"You sure you're still up for it?" Mello teased, seeing that she seemed rather worn out after work. "It gets dark fast around here, it's not that late though."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:55 pm
"Of course I'm up for it!" Asako said with determination. "Oh really? Hmm... I guess that makes sense, since it didn't seem so late considering the clock time..." she noted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:13 pm
Her determination was amusing, "Alright, lets hurry then." Mello led her back down the street towards the observatory, making it there within a few minutes.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:17 pm
"Wow, that took a lot shorter than before!" Asako commented as they reached the observatory. She found the same elevator they had used previously and pushed the button.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games