Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
[The Devil's War]{Demon RP}-Open!-Join? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Are Ya? PICK ONE DAMNIT!! ^^
Devil Follower
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Loyal to the Princess
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 11

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:46 am
the conttract then dissapears in a small fire and a mysterious voice says "no."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:22 am
"Dahane... thaat would have been amusing," Taliana said, shrugging her shoulders.  

Kyran Valentine

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:56 am
a floating skull then appears out of no-where "I SAID NO DAMMIT!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:27 pm
Taliana jumped about three feet in the air with a yelp. "I am so not used to all of this!!"  

Kyran Valentine

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:30 pm
Putting her hand on top of the skull, Faynihr throws it to the ground.
"Damn creepy-a** skull..." sdhe kicks it, making it roll across the grass.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:52 pm
while rolling far away the skuill just says "ow...ow...ow...ow...ow...ow" and so on.

((BTW is it possible that you can just post a link? if u don't know how 1. log out 2. view ur galllery. 3. copy url. 4. log onto gaia and set up a post and click the url button next to code button. 5. past url when prompted. 6. just put in 'link to gallery' when asking for name.))  

Nathanderdethdealer

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:18 pm
Kain landed back in the palace and looked at Red Death,"what do we do now"?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:41 pm
"The skull feels pain? Can I kick it?" Taliana asks, walking over to it.  

Kyran Valentine

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:03 pm
the skull looks up and sticks otu it's tongue and says "your a b***h plotting against the man whom got you up here." before dissapearing.

"We wait, dear kain, the first rule in many situations is let the opponent try to move first. then counterattack. they only have a few weeks. plenty of time for you to convince your darling ex-princess to stay in the militarized little village i have ready for her..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:11 pm
"I'm bored," Kain said looking at Red Death and thinking of having some fun," wanna spar"?  

Elandru Dark Angel

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:53 am
"Might as well...there is nothing going on..." Red death then immediatley lunges and pins kain. "Checkmate."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:25 am
Kain immediately pushed himself off the ground with his wings and flips so that he's on top and lands hard on Red Death rolling off and preparing for the fight.  

Elandru Dark Angel

Kyran Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:50 pm
"Dah... I wanted to kick it..," Taliana said, scuffing the dirt where the skull was. "But what did he mean by that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:14 pm
[[Nethander quit being a smart a**. I know how lol I wasn't able to do that from mah phone though, but now Iz on computaaarrrr so:

My page biggrin

SO MEH!!! xD]]

Faynihr giggles at Taliana, then turns to White.
"so.. whats the plan?"

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:24 pm
White lets out a sigh and sets his hand on his chin. "Well that just depends on how desperate we are....." White suddenly looked weary and turned his back to the group. What he was about to say was a little embarrassing for a demon. "I've gone to....Him before. In order to escape the labor camps of Hell, I had to give "repentance", and vow to battle the armies of Hell for Him. That's how I can travel through shadows. I know how to get into....up there. He taught me. I'm not sure what he'd ask for, but if we can find no other way to destroy Red Death......"  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games