Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Baka Neko Army

Back to Guilds

An organization bent on world domination and fun! 

Tags: baka, neko, cats, army, random 

Reply The Baka Neko Army
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi, Welcome to the Guild! Are you happy to be here?
  Hi : D I am very happy!
  No I am not happy leave me alone : (
  meow ^_^
  Gold!
View Results

Zanep Lodes
Vice Captain

Kindly Seeker

11,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:51 pm
Yeah, Jessica.... Nice.... That is definitely the word I was thinking of.... ninja

Welcome, Alex Boi. If your smart, you'll quickly grow an extra stomach made of adamantium, and learn to kill people with a single glance...

And this is the best time to do it! National interest rates are down, so now's the perfect time to head on down to Z's Basement Bargain Brutal Body Modifications! Conveniently located outside of any government or health organization's reach, we provide you with the horrible mutilations that will make your day great!

Z's Basement Bargain Brutal Body Modifications! TM (hereafter known as ZBBBBM or the Company) is not responsible for any injuries acquired before, during or after services rendered to the party, and can not be held reliable for the contraction of Alzheimer's, Lou Gehrig's Disease, Syphilis, Chicken Pox, Monkey Pox, Coffin Box, Shoes and Socks, or Gaian Digital Dwarfism Disease (or any mutant strain of any of the aforementioned conditions) and no refunds are possible as the Mafia never pays people back...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:30 pm
can I get a tail, Z?  

JessicaRaine
Captain

Isleboi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:05 pm
welcome Sir Alex the XIV. I am humbled to have such royality among our ranks.
Now then...
GET TO WORK, MAGGOT!

haha just kidding. I am a very nice leader. crazy, stalkerish, and sometimes perverted, but very nice
ya i heard about you and the pony lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:09 pm
Zanep Lodes
Yeah, Jessica.... Nice.... That is definitely the word I was thinking of.... ninja

Welcome, Alex Boi. If your smart, you'll quickly grow an extra stomach made of adamantium, and learn to kill people with a single glance...

And this is the best time to do it! National interest rates are down, so now's the perfect time to head on down to Z's Basement Bargain Brutal Body Modifications! Conveniently located outside of any government or health organization's reach, we provide you with the horrible mutilations that will make your day great!

Z's Basement Bargain Brutal Body Modifications! TM (hereafter known as ZBBBBM or the Company) is not responsible for any injuries acquired before, during or after services rendered to the party, and can not be held reliable for the contraction of Alzheimer's, Lou Gehrig's Disease, Syphilis, Chicken Pox, Monkey Pox, Coffin Box, Shoes and Socks, or Gaian Digital Dwarfism Disease (or any mutant strain of any of the aforementioned conditions) and no refunds are possible as the Mafia never pays people back...

HAHA LOL im one step ahead of you I DONT HAVE A STOMACH! ITS a blackhole  

Isleboi

Zanep Lodes
Vice Captain

Kindly Seeker

11,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:11 pm
If you were a good stalker, you'd already have Zale's tail... But I guess I can give you one...

Once upon a time, a boy named Danny longed to be able to have pinata parties with boys wearing thongs. But he quickly learned that only certain respected members of the community could do this without getting in trouble. So he took a magic potion that turned him into a giant dwarf and successful actor. He quickly became a trusted, valued, and important member of society. As his reward, he was allowed to throw Pinata parties anytime he wanted! The End...?

Ok, one tale... that will be about 7 and a half Bison Dollars.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:13 pm
Isleboi
Zanep Lodes

HAHA LOL im one step ahead of you I DONT HAVE A STOMACH! ITS a blackhole

Hmmmm.... Can I interest you in a monkey paw then? It will make you (and the ladies) believe you can climb like Spiderman!  

Zanep Lodes
Vice Captain

Kindly Seeker

11,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Rebuilder 100

Isleboi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:14 pm
-0- wow thats....nice? anyway about the blackhole.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:20 pm
Black hole.... Hmmm.... I think the best we can do for that is toss this nifty (and by nifty, I definitely don't mean dirty, old, and/or came from a hobo) string into, hold onto one end, wait for someone or thing to grab the other, and then give the universe and all of modern physics a good flossing!

Trust me, I'm a professional....  

Zanep Lodes
Vice Captain

Kindly Seeker

11,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Rebuilder 100

Isleboi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:23 pm
or we could get mondays lunch and trowit into the hole and see if it can burp. trust me...im a doctor  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:36 pm
Perposterous! The universe can't burp! If it did, we might end up living in an alternate dimension without war, chocolate, or waffles! You must be mad!

...Or at least slightly hungry.... I never can tell the difference...  

Zanep Lodes
Vice Captain

Kindly Seeker

11,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Rebuilder 100

JessicaRaine
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:41 am
Oh that zanep and his fantasies about danny divito...

I took zale's tail, but I ate it.

Im gonna stalk you all ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:34 am
but...but... were not ponys!  

Isleboi

Zanep Lodes
Vice Captain

Kindly Seeker

11,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:44 am
You are right, my friend... But to dear Jessica, we are cattle... and the only purpose cattle ever served was to feed others....

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:14 am
well if im an animal IMA GONNA BE A BIG WHITE FLOPPY BUNNY!  

Isleboi

Zanep Lodes
Vice Captain

Kindly Seeker

11,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:32 am
Oh, well... then we need to hook you up with some explosives... you see, we use rabbits and hares as grenades here....  
The Baka Neko Army

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff