Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:08 pm
Oroami started hemoraging on the inside, he slipped out of Sanbi form and fellt he the ground, floating in the now five inches of water, his eyes grey and his skin turning a purple black color, long bone like spikes rose out of his cheek, and his teeth turned black and sharp, he yelled in pain, "Beetel," he screamed out as his clan demon Beetel took control.

Beetel gave everyone a smirk as he stood "time for some fun!" His claws enlarged into razor sharp needles, he tore away ORoami's clothes so that only his dark purple skin showed. (don't worry he's a demon his junk isn't going to show) His knee extended into a form of greeves and his shoulder bones created should guards, he was soon a large seven foot tall dark armor clad demon ready to tear people apart.

(lol, time for real fun!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:12 pm
((and time for my fun, i haven't had a good fight in a while (except suna chunin...but they are...ye....))

Jake smiled, dropping his 3 ton weights on each arm, and his 4 tons wieghts on each leg, he then threw his cloak off, his eternal eye fixated on beetel, his knuckles cracking as he prepared himself.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:12 pm
((BUy a Vid!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:14 pm
((o my goodness, did anyone in rpc comed from the graveyard and tell your RPC's about this fight? if not then your rpc shouldnt even be here or let alone know this is happening, other wise I'd have been here.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:14 pm
Raiden, commanding Rahenno, the two walked side by side, Raiden focusing on the jutsu. Making Rahenno form handsigns and the two vansihed in a gust of wind

Kit, smirking with releif, did the same, vanishing somewhere ina one mile radius

((ok, gotta the ok for thiz, this is mostly so Rahenno doesnt end up dead from anythign that may happen. GO WINGS LOL

anywho, if Yomi says elsewise I'll edit this post. okies, le poof!))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:15 pm
jedimastersonic
((o my goodness, did anyone in rpc comed from the graveyard and tell your RPC's about this fight? if not then your rpc shouldnt even be here or let alone know this is happening, other wise I'd have been here.))

((if you mean me I actually came by simply just because, Kit and Rahenno was in the springs...that and I still dont know Lenon is alive.....that and I needed a place to chill from all the suna nins lmao))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:17 pm
kit the philosipher
(LOL DSW time to make the desicion i told you about at the lake. Defying the ones you once knew to save the ones you now call brothers. ^^)

(or i could just stay back and watch. XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:19 pm
Beetel laughed "would you risk Oroami's life?!" He said mockingly as he got ready to tear Jake apart, although he couldn't use jutsu he could still move much faster than Oroami could, and had armor to stop many attacks.  

Havok-Trance

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:21 pm
((Yo, DSW, how EOCTs so far?

See If i can come over this weekend, I still have RE 4 and your memory card

BUY VIDS FROM ME, I WANT TO MAKE MORE))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:24 pm
Jake smiled as his cursed seal spread along his body in tribal patterns, he started to laugh a bit himself, "i guess you really dont know me....do you?" he asked rhetorically, drawing his sword as it changed form, into two scimitar's, one black, and one white, he held one back handed, "if you want close quarters, you got it," he said again as sand suddenly raised up from underground to form his own armor around him. "make the first move," he said, on guard.

EDIT: i mean like, around his skin, so like the armor of sand, not the floating sand garra has  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:29 pm
(Kit the philosipher, you are under arrest upon investigation at this point. So you need to pm me as soon as you can, but this isn't punishment yet, i just need to clear this matter up.)  
Kashensu
((Yo, DSW, how EOCTs so far?

See If i can come over this weekend, I still have RE 4 and your memory card

BUY VIDS FROM ME, I WANT TO MAKE MORE))

(well, im not going school tomorrow. and i will ask my mom to see if you can come over. when did you take my RE 4 and my mem card!? eek )  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Rockgirl809

A water clone of mizu came in. She felt as if someone was watching over her. As if she felt a bit scared. ''Woooo never really been to this part. It doesnt feel right to be here'' but she know someone was here that she wanted to see but saw a fight was happening again but then once again she saw that kit was being arrest ''Why is Kit getting arrest for he didnt do anything'' the water clone said in a soft voice  
(yea i get it)

Beetel leapt for Jake swinging his claws in order to rip open the sand, while he did so his wrist created a large Katar like weapon used to stab deep into the sand.  

Havok-Trance

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:32 pm
User Image
A clone of Riku came and watch from a far seeing that he had never seen an epic battle before as he looked at the Kyubi interested.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games