Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:03 am
Maya grabbed paper and pen and started drawing figures at the table.

Emerald looked at her food. "I bet the teachers have great food." She grinned. "maybe we should go and steal some."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:28 am
Voila laughed. "That would be a great idea if we could get into the teacher's lounge. I've tried getting in there before. Someone always finds me."

Azar looked over at Toby. "Hey."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:32 am
"But i can use my powers to get in. You can be the distraction." Emerald said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:47 am
'I'm so whats the situation on the missing students ?' Toby asked gurffly averting his glance from the group incase they were being wacthed.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:24 pm
Voila smiled. "Great, I can make a good distraction. Let's go." Voila stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. She got to the door of the teacher's lounge.

Metara leaned back in her chair, sipping at her coffee. Her eyes skimmed over the articles she had found. The new students were interesting and she drank in all the details.

Azar shrugged. "We haven't found anything yet, but personally I have suspicions. I think some of the teachers are responsible. Of course, that could just be me speaking against teachers, but still..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:38 pm
Emerald smiled. "Excellent. Ill appear in behing Mrs. Metara and ill grab the food fast.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:41 pm
"Hm, their probably going after the strongest kids only I bet," said Nightfire.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:30 pm
Voila grinned. She pulled a skateboard and a bottle of spray-paint out of her locker as she passed it. "Okay, I'm ready to start the distracting. This is going to be fun." And it would probably land her another detention, not that Voila cared. Getting on her skateboard, Voila took off, making sure to make a lot of noise as she went down the hall.

Metara growled as she heard the sounds of wheels skidding against the halls and someone screaming. She closed her laptop and opened the door of the teacher's lounge. Great... How did Voila ever get in this school?

Azar shrugged. "Or the kids who cause trouble in their class. Or the smart kids."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:33 pm
"Uh oh. you said smart right. Well, isn't Nightstar a smart kid here," said Flora.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:37 pm
Azar shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't looked at her grades." He chuckled. "There isn't much of a pattern that I can tell of... Maybe we should interview some of the students who already went here. They must notice people disappear."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:14 pm
"Well, I do have straight A's but I don't think no one will come for a half tameran-human girl like me. Beside I've been wondering about those disappearences myself. I've asked some kids tha been here before but most of them say stuff about them and others haven't notice them," said Nightstar. "All I have to say i becareful here. I here there has also been students who have been killed here," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:09 pm
Azar laughed. "I can take care of myself. It can't be that hard to avoid getting captured or killed. We do it on a regular basis." How about killing? You've done that before, haven't you? Azar's face darkened at the demonic voice in his head. He didn't want to remember.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:01 pm
"You say there was murders in this school," said Starflower in a scared voice tone. Even though she can see the dead in a way. She's still scared of the dead. "That means there can be ghost here," she said as she shook.

"Ah, don't worry Starflower, I'll protect you. We all will," said Nightfire trying to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:23 am
Toby mulled other the infomration slowly. 'It may be a joint effort of teachers and students. We need to find a link between these murderd and missing students.' he looked at Starflower. 'I know you'll hate this kid but it's best if you head home. The stakes are to high.' he said slowly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:40 am
Azar nodded his head. "Hmm... A joint effort... That would make sense." His eyes glanced at the other students, eating their lunches. "Nightstar, know any people who might be murderers?" He looked at Starflower. "Ghosts won't be able to hurt you. We'll drive them away. I do see what Toby means by sending you home, but it might be a little suspicious if Starflower just leaves school all of a sudden."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games