Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:05 pm
"As you can tell, I seem to attract cats," Kiae said, shaking her head in amusement. "At least now you can indulge yourself without looking too foolish. Compared to them climbing up my skirts and watching me try to escape, nothing is strange."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:08 pm
Ethin laughed hoarsely as an image of Kiae jumping around with cats climbing up her skirts popped up in his head. "Sounds good to me. I love these little fellas," he said, patting the two cats softly with a childish grin spread on his face.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:15 pm
"Oh, it happened earlier," she said cheerfully. "Andurael had a good laugh, bloody man."
She got to her feet stiffly, and stretched. "I think I need to walk this off - my legs are too stiff from sitting," she said ruefully, and climbed easily over Ethin and out of the stall. "Coming?" she invited him. "Of course, it's still raining."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:20 pm
"What better time than a rainy day to go for a good relaxing walk?" he said wryly, getting up to his feet and brushing off the hay and noticing that the little black kitten had clung to his boot. Picking him up and hiding him in his coat, he decided he'd keep the kitten.
Quickly catching up to Kiae, he motioned for her to lead the way. "What should I name the little guy?" Ethin asked as he scratched the kitten's chin. He knew he must have looked an odd Warder - a tall man with a Warder's deadly grace and a little kitten in his coat with it's head sticking out.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:25 pm
"He's going to be big," she commented, noticing the ears and paws. She looked up at Ethin, and shrugged. "I don't know. Nothing too fancy, though, please."
She remained quiet as they walked down the lane, and suddenly slowed her steps. "Where did the people go?" she thought, and noticed they were nearing the edge of the town. Still, that didn't explain the suddenly empty street around them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:29 pm
Ethin shrugged off his hood so he could get a better view of their surroundings. He hadn't really notcied the emptiness of the town, but Kiae's wariness had brought it to his attention. Tucking the kitten into his shirt where it wouldn't fall out, he tense his hand on the hilt of his sword, eyes searching in every direction.
"This place doesn't seem right," he said, slowing to Kiae's pace. "Perhaps we should go to the inn and make sure nothing is wrong there?" He stepped closer to Kiae, baring the blade of his sword a few inches to lessen the time it would take to unsheath it in case an attack were to spring up.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:42 pm
Melthin came back into the world from his thoughts as he noticed his wine glass was empty. He looked around slightly and shrugged, remembering where he was. I really must control those outbursts of concentrated thought. One could lose his life by thinking to hard in a dire time. He stood and stretched his limbs, now a little stiff from sitting for so long. He walked around the table and set his hands on Esole’s shoulders, slightly massaging them “Did you already obtain a room?” He said as he gave himself a mental slap for not having gotten the room for her before she arrived at the Inn. I will have to include that in what I do from now on.

((sorry for the lateness....someone else wanted the comp and then i fell asleep >_< As for who I was talking about with that statement, It was Ethin. It can be changed if you so desire.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:47 pm
(No, no no, I was just wondering. I don't want to change anything.. But Ethin can't channel?)

Esole inhaled deeply as the knots in her shoulders seemed to dissipate. "Yes, a rather large one I'd say," she said wryly. She sat upright as she felt Ethin's wariness through the Bond. Looking around, she noticed there was no one but Melthin, Cobain, the innkeeper and herself in the room. "I think something's wrong," she said quietly as she embraced the One Power. Dipping into her belt pouch she took out her angreal and looked around warily.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:52 pm
"I'm bait, remember?" Kiae asked wryly, looking around. "They lured me here. I knew it was a trap, but...I don't think they'll go after the inn. Not yet."
She paused. "Imagine if Darkfriend channelers learned how to break Bonds. Imagine if they were able to destroy the Bonds between Aes Sedai and their Warders whenever they chose." Kiae shivered. "The Amyrlin sent me after them to prevent that - and to keep them from learning it from me. As long as I know what I'm against, I should be -"
She suddenly froze, and stumbled slightly. Looking in, she saw in shock that she was bleeding. "I didn't even see that," she said faintly, noticing the arrow lodged deep in her side.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:57 pm
Ethin rushed to Kiae's side. "Where in the Light did that come from?" he said, angry that he had failed to protect her. Baring his sword all the way, he held it in one hand as he wrapped his other arm around Kiae, making sure to avoid the wound.
"Can you walk?" he asked hurriedly, trying to watch everything at once. "We must get back to the inn and get Esole to Heal you."  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:59 pm
"It's poisoned," she managed, turning pale. In a state of shock, she didn't even pay attention to Ethin. "From the angle, it came from there, unless the wind blew it. But there's no wind, so..."
Kiae trailed off, watching the blood trickle down her dress in a watery stain, dripping from the rain. She glanced in the direction she thought it came from, and a weave of Air went blasting through the trees. She heard a faint cry, and smiled. "Good," she said, wincing with pain as she lost more feeling in her limbs.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:00 pm
((-headdesks- Ever so sorry >_< I seem to confuse Andurael with Ethin at the moment.))

"Indeed. Something is not right about this town." He was already embracing the power, his eyes glaring dangerously around them. His thoughts were oddly silent now, His hands still lingering on Esole's shoulders. Reluctantly and slowly, he took his hands off of her and took the book from its carrying case on his side. Perhaps this is some form of illusion set by the enemy. "Be on guard while I have a look outside." were the only words to escape his mouth before he trotted off out of the inn.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:05 pm
"We can't stay here," Ethin said, concern washing over him. He doubted she could walk very far without collapsing so he sheathed his sword and picked her up. Watching in every direction, he ran as fast as his feet could carry him to the inn.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:07 pm
"No, I'm fine. I just need to sleep it off," she muttered, her head beginning to throb. Everything seemed to dance in front of her eyes, so she closed them. "Honestly, it's not bad," she said, the poison clouding her mind. It was all in a daze, and seemed almost funny.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:14 pm
Cursing himself for not running faster, he finally came upon the inn nearly running over Melthin. Ethin kicked upon the door and ran in. "You must Heal her quickly!" he shouted as he ran up the stairs to her room and laid her on her bed.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games