Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Reiko,Ryu and Ana's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:19 am
"OK, guys." Reiko said, putting up her hands. "No need to fight." She sighed again. "Alright, how can I help you both?" She asked, exasperated, looking from Zaboko to Teddy. This was a new puppet that she hadn't seen yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:55 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Zaboko looked over at Teddy for a second before looking to Reiko. The glowing eyes rested on her face for a second before the deep voice rumbled. "Hospitals are not a place for puppets" He spoke as he then looked at Teddy. "That'll be none of your concern at this moment. I'll be off for a trip" He said as suddenly with unseen handsigns a violent went blew through the area and he was gone

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:11 pm
Teddy sighed as he looked at Reiko, "Never mind, just tell Ryu is said hello," he said s he vanished.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:07 pm
((wahhh still looking for my epic cool posting format))

Reiko nodded, and watched them go, before entering her house once again.  

iChakramaster

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:07 pm
Drake walked up to the house, looking up at it. "Home at last. Tch, I wonder if Reiko is gonna think I'm an illusion or something. Hell, I'm not even sure if she got married. Well, might as well get it over with." He walked up to the door and knocked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image
Sannin
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko groaned, getting up again. "If its teddy I may just strangle him." She murmered, striding over to the door again. She wrenched it open, ready to yell, but stopped. And blinked. And blinked again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

iChakramaster

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:21 pm
Drake smirked at seeing Reiko. "Yo, long time no see. At least to you I guess. It still feels like I just recently saw you before I went to help your idiotic son. Man, being dead and back alive sure is complicated."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image
Sannin
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko shook her head. She must be dreaming or something. She leaned against the doorframe. "Woah... I think I'm hallucinating or something... this can't be right." She said, "Or some genjutsu." She bit down on her lip until a small line of blood ran down it. She wiped it off and looked up again. He was still there. Not a genjutsu. "How?" She whispered at him.

iChakramaster

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:35 pm
[[@Reiko: You're welcome lol.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:38 pm
[[ blaugh ]]  

iChakramaster

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:40 pm
Drake frowned. "I'm still a lttle confused myself, but you can thank your Hokage, Hanzo. So um, am I interrupting anything?" He still wasn't sure if Reiko had manage to find someone else to love and was feeling nervous, not wanting to cause any problems at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image
Sannin
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko fiddled with her eyepatch [that's the only change i think]. "Yeah, Its your house too." She opened the door for him and stepped aside, still feeling somewhat numb inside. She looked over to the room Shikana was sleeping in, and wondered what her reaction would be when she woke up.

iChakramaster

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:49 pm
[["Hey kids, your dead daddy is back!" lol ]]

[[Last ooc]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:50 pm
Drake walked in and looked around casually. "Wow, almost like how I remembered, though I can tell it has been expanded." He then looked back at Reiko, actually noticing the eyepatch only now. "An eyepatch? I didn't expect you to be a pirate fan."  

TimeTravellerDhaos

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces