Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:19 pm
Beast Boy nodded his head and clasped the plasma in his talons. He glanced at the girl, Batgirl was what they had called her. She was interesting, but she didn't seem in good condition. He hoped that she would be okay as it was clear that she was on their side. Beast Boy spread his wings wide and flew out of the building. Drafts of air kept him up high and the wind was in his favor. Quickly, he flew over Gotham, keen eyes alert for the dumpster from before. Finally he found it and dove down until he was hovering next to it. Beast Boy let out a screech as he flapped and watched as the doors opened up to allow him entrance to the mysterious lair of Batman. Once inside, Beast Boy proceeded to flying in until he found Sparrow Girl and Tim. He let out another call to announce his presence and held out his talons that were carefully situated around the plasma.

Reaper watched Shade speak in the communication device. It was a rather crude way to communicate with anyone, Reaper decided. He didn't have one as the only master he served didn't require technology to speak with. All one needed was some dark magic along with anything that was encrypted with the biological signature of the demon. "Have your prisoners escaped?" Reaper asked. "If so, it shouldn't take too long to hunt them down. I'm used to tracking prey. Chases make things all the better."

Zane flicked his tail. "You can call me Felinus." Zane said. He wasn't about to let anyone know his real name, let alone someone he had just met. "I'm not much of a let's-be-best-buddies type of cat." Zane rolled his eyes. "But I might help you out for some food." The mission might be fun though Zane knew he wouldn't stick around for anything dangerous. Even if he was involved with danger daily with his constant robberies, Zane wasn't about to risk himself for anyone else. Not that he would tell Amwolf that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:19 am
Robin raced with a little haste as he raced through the swarmy back streets he knew with to much disturbing detail off. He finally saw the nearest discreet entrance layed in front of him flicking open with a with grizzly growl a he charged through. He skidded to halt ripping his helmet off scooping up Batgirl he didn't add any haste to his actions as he shot a line up to the centeral platform. 'We found her in the warehouse. I think she's been drugged' he excalimed breathlessly.

Jason sweeped up behind Robin scooping up his priosner up marching directly to the cells he grabbed his blade and removed his tattered jacket and blade before flining him into the cell before stalking back to the main platform. He glanced at Batgril a suvere line of worry cracked through him.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:45 am
Tim cautiously approached the green bird slowly removing the plasam from his talons. He placed it cautiously down besides the girl as the other Robin arrived he moved forward his methodical mind kicked in scooping Batgril out his hands he placed her down on a secondary emergancy table. He grabbed a smal light prying her eyes delicately open he checked he pupil dilation. Scarecrows fear gas,but this seemed more potent and viscous. The cure they'd developed should clear her up. He moved over to the st of medicine grabbing a small traluscent bottle tipping a measured amount into a needle gun he didn't hesiatate to shot the contents into her neck. 'She'll be fine she just needs time to rest. OK I need everyone to move back I need to make the blood transufusion' he said softly grabbing a pair of glove and a mask.

'Indeed we'll head to thier cells to determine where they may have gone. I shall teleport us thier. Is this okay with you ?' he asked with a light bubbling heating rage in his voice. Those incompetnet useless fools. This was the price for using brainless gang add ons.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:38 pm
"Sure," said Sparrow Girl as she moved back. And she wondered who the other girl was but then ignored it. She then brushed Beast Boy's bird head adn said, "I'm glad your ok uncle and good job." Sparrow Girl looked at her fatehr and Jason and said, "And thank you. And I was. . .glad you weren't eathier father." She then looked away.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:06 am
Jason made his way to the upper levels keeping his hood up unwilling to reveal his identidy to the group. He placed the items he'd cofiscated in safe locking with various devices. He left returing to the main platform take a seat down on the bat computer a strange look of worry sprawled over his face. How could she still be her ?, where was Batman and Alfred ?, something was deffinately wrong.

'Thanks..Gemini' Robin said cautisouly. He knew it was Gemini but she looked to different. She hadn't been gone that long since she left. He averted his gaze to Starfire a pirotity of a heavy mass of worry on his shoulders. She seemed to be capable hands, he just hoped it wasn't to late.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:22 am
(Can Starfire be woken up now ?)
Tim took a light tickly breath as he pulled a pair of coarse sickly gren medical gloves alongisde a mask to prevent the spread of germs. He took the plasma placing into on a iv line and hanging it up. With eteady hands and perscion and he placed the line into Starfires skin the dark red substance slipped down her line and into her body gulping away at a thristy rate the plasma drained in a few seconds. Tim took a relasied a satifised breath. 'The plasams taken in. I've sitchted up her wounds earlier. She'll be OK' Tim said delightdily.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:57 pm
(( Yeah sure ))

Starfire then started to make move and awake now. "Uh."

"Huh, mother," said Sparrow Girl in shock and with a smile on her face.

Starfire then opened her eyes, sat up slowly, and looked around. At first she wondered where she was and then saw Sparrow Girl, Beast Boy, and Robin. She then smiled.

"Mom," said a happly girl. Sparrow Girl ran to her mother and hugged her and said, "Oh, I'm glad that your ok."

"Hm, my sweet Gemini. Whoops I mean Sparrow Girl," said Starfire.

"Its alright, I'll let it slide. I'm just glad your alright and that you feel warm again," said Sparrow Girl with a smile and moved away from the hug.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:19 pm
"That's fine," said Amwolf. "Besides I'm not much of that all nice with cats Felinus but you seem alright. I can tell," he said with a smile. "So read. . .," Amwolf stopped as he looked at the black crow that was watching the,. He sniffed then growled, he didn't like the scent of the crow. "Grrrr!"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:17 am
A delicate wave of relief slapshed over Robin's bobdy only dousing certain aspects of his mood. He was glad Starfire was alive and well though his worry and distress for the well being of Batgirl wiehg consierably heavier besides his worries of Starfire. He couldn't help glancing towards her every so often. Hopefully she could wrap this confusing mess he'd found hismself within.

Jason glanced the girl had finally woken up. Hopefully now the Titans would fly back to thier tower and get lost. He got up and sat by the bat-coputer releived top see Tim was masking his identidy. He doubted Titan boy knew them he'd flown up off way before then anyway. He massaged his leg wound scowling as he clumsilyt crarrased a painfully sore area of the wound. He cursed harhsly under his breath at his foolsih mistake.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:22 pm
Beast Boy let out a sigh of relief as he reverted to his human form. It had been terrible to have a friend so close to death's edge and now that everything was fine, things seemed much brighter. "It's good to see that you're okay." Beast Boy said as he turned his eyes to look at the girl Jason had rescued. At least she would be fine. But what had happened to land her unconsious?

Reaper gave a nod of his head. "It's fine with me." He pulled his hood up, instantly casting the skeletal illusion over his body. Most people underestimated him when he was just a boy. They looked him over, thinking he was just a regular, weak teen. While they could be shown to fear him after a while, it was much easier to leave a first impression. If Reaper was going to meet these bozos, he might as well strike some fear into them.

Zane's ear twitched as he glanced up towards the crow. "What are you afraid of some stupid bird?" He joked though he had to admit there was something suspicious about the crow. The way it was just staring at them with beady eyes didn't exactly put him in Zane's goodbooks and the fact that he was currently a cat was helping even less.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:36 pm
Starfire smiled and said, "It's good to be back to normal." She then spotted the girl who was knocked out and wondered who she was and saw how Robin kept looking at her. So she turned her away and towards Sparrow Girl and Beast Boy.

Cronus saw how Amwolf and Zane was starring at him. 'Great that wolf boy sniffed me out,' as he thought to himself. "Hm, hello Amwolf," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:13 pm
Amwolf reconized the voise and said, "Cronus! What do you want you stupid bird!"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:12 am
'Very good' Reaper replied placing a light hand on Reapers shoulder teleporting the two to a luxrious yacth except the years of sailing and disreapir had removed the word luxrious from the boats description. The deck was faded and riddled with dents and warn staines of an unpleasant colur and texture. Looks were of course in this dark and violent buisiness were decpetive and most times a a clever guise to avoid distraction.

Tim noticed Robins gaze at Batgirl. 'She'll be fine she's just resting. Someone must have got hold of Scarecrows older verions of the fear gas. It's more potent then before though all she needs to is rest' Tim said in factual tone hoping this would put some of Robins and Jasons worries to rest.Though soon their would come the invetiable question of what was going on and where Batman was. He just hoped it made sense to the group.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:17 am
Robin glanced up a flurry of relief glased through him. He was able to put to bed a majority of worry and dark thoughts in a snap. Though his attention was now turned to more pressing questions. 'Good. OK wheres Batman ? and who are you two ?' Robin demanded crudely, he was no longer in the mood for conversation and now wanted simple and clear answers.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:56 am
Beast Boy watched, waiting for the answers to Robin's questions. He was curious himself. Obviously something had happened to make Robin drop everything and rush to Gotham without taking the team. Once answers came to put light on the situation, Beast Boy resolved that the team would need to consult with Robin.

Reaper's eyes cast over the filthy deck of the boat. He hadn't been expecting to be on a boat. Despite the appearance of the yacht, Reaper suspected that it had more to it than meets the eye. After all, what human would possibly want to check out this hulk of floating trash? Nobody would suspect anything. "Nice boat." He said as he returned his eyes to Shade.

Zane tilted his head to a slight angle in confusion before saying, "How adorable, the birdie has a name." He rolled his eyes, an action he seemed to do a lot. Another, more logical, part of him wondered if a fight would break out. No doubt the crow would morph into another form to fight. Fights weren't appealing to Zane if they were somebody else's battles. This one had nothing to do with him. Maybe he should scram before things got bloody.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games