Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:08 pm
Suko woke with a start. He felt strange, and it wasnt becuase of the amount of blood taken from him. He looked at ethan with a strained expression. He looked up at the looked up at the blood slowly dripping down into the tube and then on into ethan. He smiled lazily and then suddenly remembered something. Suko lurched from his spot on the bed and ripped at the tubes. He ripped and tore until there was only strands and his blood dripped to the floor, but he knew,... he knew it was already to late. He blood had mixed with ethans now ethan was to join that of teh darkness, and have a lust for blood just like him. He fell back into the chain with a painded expression and put his head in his hands and said to the nurse," You.... you.....you shouldnt have given him my blood," He said and looked at her showing his fangs as some tears strolled down his cheek.

((oooooooo dramatic ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:13 pm
(( holy crap but i just realized besides darth sear whos practically dead im teh only othe rguy rping in this roleplay @_@ i feel unique ^^))  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:38 pm
Mayumi smirked.
"So you've given up on rejecting me?" She asked, pulling him out of the school.
When they reached the fence, Mayumi was glad no one had seen them.
"Town sounds fine." Mayumi said, grasping the top. She then pushed herself up and over it.
"Unless you wanted me to meet your parents. And if I remember, you don't seem to favor your father all that much." Mayumi said, rather low.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:18 pm
[[ yay Chibi your alive again :'D i just wished i checked a couple days earlier >_>]]

The nurse ran toward Suko when she saw him pull apart the tubes,
"What are you doing!" she screamed. But once Suko sat back down and showed his fangs, she understood.

"Wh-why did you tell me before...?" the nurse gasped. She walk towards ethan and put the back of her hand against his forehead.
"He's very cold.." she whispered.
She lightly shaked him,
"Ethan-kun, are you awake...?" Ethan at first didn't respond. He could hear her but he couldn't talk at the moment. he felt weak and he knew something was wrong. Slowly he opened his eyes, they were blood shot red almost as if he was crying. He could still hear the constant beating inside his head, he turned to Suko, he saw his tears,

"Monitor-sama..? what's wrong..?"  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:42 pm
[[lol our report cards come out soon, and ive been doing good latly so we'll see ^^]]

Suko looked over at ethan then he quickly bit hism wrist and put it to ethans mouth. "Here....drink.....your probably weak becuase your a newborn vampire and you thirsty," Suko said and looked away from ethan, ashamed at what he'd done to him," My blood mixed with yours, and when human blood mixes with that of vampire's, then the human will turn into one," He said and met ethans eye,s with a pained expression  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:30 pm
Ethan pulled back and stared at suko, dazed.

"Wh-what are you talking about monitor sama..?..." Ethan thought for a moment. He thought about what suko said. He didn't understand it at first but then it hit him. Ethan was almost dead, like vampires. and when suko gave him the blood of the undead, he had become undead as well...Ethan didn't want to admit it though.

Ethan jumped out of bed,
"I-I cant be a vampire, that's silly monitor-sama.. See im fine.." Ethan spinned around in circles trying to show he was okay. But then he feel back on the bed. Wet tears fell down Ethan's checks, he couldn't believe what just happened. He could smell Suko's blood and he longed for it. He grabbed his wrist and began drinking the blood, while more tears fell from his red eyes.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:45 am
Startled, Travis let Mayumi yank him out of the school building.
Given up? Travis thought for a minute, a spike of rebellion stubbornly shooting up inside him. He didn’t like the way it sounded. “I never said anything about..” He started but didn’t finish. She most likely wasn’t listening anyway. After all, she was getting what she wanted…and he was too.

When they reached the fence he looked around to see who was around to see. No one.
He turned his head back to the fence to see Mayumi already halfway over.
My parents…I don’t want you ever to meet them… Jumping over the fence with little effort Travis stood there still as Mayumi walked in the direction of the towns and shops.
His fingers curled into the holes in the fence bending them together under his strength. Anger swirled into him.
“…I never told you…anything about my father…” Travis said in a low, almost chilling voice, he tried to keep calm and not to scare her. He looked up at her his eyes cold and aggravated. She saw that in my head. When we were… “You had no right to dig around in my head! To see..everything!” Travis yelled, voice thick with fury.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:38 pm
"Well I'm sorry." Mayumi said, offended. She stopped walking and turned to face him.
"It's not like I meant to hear it. It's just how it is. Jeez. And to think we were getting along." Mayumi said, tears of anger forming in her eyes.
Here it goes again. I hate how I get tear up when I'm mad.
In Mayumi's mind, Travis had no right to be mad at her for his thoughts that she just happened to hear.
With her hands clenched into tights fists, her knuckles were turning white. Waves of heat ran down he spine.
No.. I can't now.. That.. oh gosh.. would just be embarassing. Shredding out of my clothes....
Mayumi tried taking deeps breaths to calm herself down.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:56 am
Suko felt am imtemse moment of ecstasy when he felt ethan drink his blood, but he pushed the feeling down. Suko looked at ethan as he drank grimmly. "Im sorry," was all he was able to say, there really was nothing else that he could say to him. Suko pat ethans head as he drank and said," Do you atleast feel better now.' He said looking at him with a worried expression," Atleast you wont die now....." he said and stared at the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:30 pm
Travis felt so open and bared and he hated feeling this way.
He didn’t want anyone knowing his inner thoughts or how he really felt about things.
The guy who hid behind sarcasm and hardly said a word to anyone was now at the mercy of this trait, this ability to hear one’s thoughts even when you didn’t want them to.
Was there a way to bar of your mind to people? Did he just not know how to do it yet?
Travis sighed, sliding down to the ground.
A small hole in the fence where his hand had been was now visible.

Great, now not only am I angry but she is too. She shouldn’t be the one angry here! I should. If I wanted her to know all that crap I would have told her.
“What else?” He asked sighing, his head sinking down. “What else…did you hear in there?” He asked solemnly. First things first: what does she know now?

His first anger died down to a small buzz inside, like a flame being suffocated of oxygen. It was done with, there was nothing he could do to take away the information she had, and he couldn’t undo what she had done.
He could just be annoyed as heck for now. I have a feeling this won’t be the last time this happens…

haruxxx
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:29 pm
Ethan pulled away and sat down on the bed facing away from Suko.
He didn't reply to what Suko said. he rubbed his eyes wiping all the tears away. he looked at suko and tried to smile,
"yeah...that means i'll spend more time with you" He said honestly, not exactly mad at suko  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:45 pm
Suko watched ethan pull away and made a small noise of disappointment out of his vampire instincts. He'd never had another vampire drink his blood before, never felt how good it feels. He shook himself, then focused on etha. Then in a flurry of sheets he tackled ethan off the bed with a grin. "Your right," He said with a dazzling smile," We do get to spend more time together." He said with a grin and then nibbled ethans neck affectionatly," Now waddaya say we get out of here." He said and looked at the nurse," Its okay if he goes right ma'am."  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:15 pm
[[[ ahh!! <333 im loving where this is going ^w^ heart ]]

Ethan's eyes widened in surpirse as Suko tackled him to the ground. his tears seemed to suddenly vanish, all he could feel was this feeling, he couldnt identify it but it made his heart race. or what he thought has his heart. he flinched slightly when Suko's lips graced his neck and he grabbed onto suko's shirt with arms around him. he glanced up at the nurse.

The nurse was shocked and her pale cheek were beat red. she knew she was suppouse to tell the principal about Ethan's transformation, but it totally esacped her mind.
"...uh umm ye-yeah of course..." the nurse mumbled, but instead of letting them leave she rushed out the door with a huge grin on her face.

Once the nurse left Ethan looks up into Suko's eyes with such a confused look, but then he smiled, then suddenly everything seemed ok to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:51 am
[[lol]]

Suko got up and lifted ethan off the ground with him. "Soooo where would you like to go know," He said with a grin," Do you wanna go get your chicken," He said noticing that ethan didnt have it with him.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:59 pm
Ethan loked at his hands and just noticed he didn't have his chicken, he nodded vilonetly wondering where his chicken was. but even so he wrapped his arms around suko's neck for comfort ,still feeling kinda weird about everything deep down inside. he wanted suko to protect him like this for all of entinity[sp?]. and ethan knew it was possiable, but doubt it would ever happen. Ethan rubbed his head into suko's hard chest starting to feel tears coming again.
" do you hate me monitor-sama....?"  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games