Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:48 pm
accepted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:58 pm
Username:GMAN08
Rp name:Gino Drewe
Elements?:fire,earth
Bloodline/Clan?:none
Have you read the Starter Forum?:yes
Demon?:none
Activity:On every day
Why do you want to join the leaf?:to become strongest ninja there is.

How can you better the leaf village?:I can help with close range missions and can manipulate snakes to do as I wish.

Give an Rp example:Gino jolts after Zubaky.You will never get me I`m to fast for you(yelled Zubaky).I`m not the one you should be worrying about its those snakes on your shoulders(Gino yelled back). They both stopped dead in there tracks. Theirs a reason why they call me Gino The Snake Manipulator now hand over the scroll or those snakes will strangle you to death(said Gino). Zubaky handed over the scroll. Okay you have the scroll now let me go(said the terrified Zubaky). You know what I`ve changed my mind I`m going to take your life as well now die(said Gino). The last thing Gino heard from Zubaky was a loud ear ringing nooooooooooo. Zubary pops out of his basket. You were easy on him weren't you Gino(said Zubary). just get back in your basket Zubary(said Gino). Okay Gino(said Zubary).

Zothan

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:49 pm
you cannot manipulate snakes unless you have the snake summon, which to have you must be a chunnin. also, in rp samples, please use quotation marks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:55 pm
perkydemonofdoom
you cannot manipulate snakes unless you have the snake summon, which to have you must be a chunnin. also, in rp samples, please use quotation marks.

Okay sorry how about this?

How can you better the leaf village?:I can help with close range missions and I can use Zubary to paralyze opponents(Zubary`s my pet snake).

Give an Rp example:Gino jolts after Zubaky.You will never get me I`m to fast for you"yelled Zubaky".I`m not the one you should be worrying about its those snakes on your shoulders"Gino yelled back". They both stopped dead in there tracks. Theirs a reason why they call me Gino The Snake Tamer now hand over the scroll or my pets will strangle you to death"said Gino". Zubaky handed over the scroll. Okay you have the scroll now let me free"said the terrified Zubaky". You know what I`ve changed my mind I`m going to take your life as well now die"said Gino". The last thing Gino heard from Zubaky was a loud ear ringing nooooooooooo. Zubary pops out of his basket. You were easy on him weren't you Gino"said Zubary". just get back in your basket Zubary"said Gino". Okay Gino"said Zubary".

Zothan

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:04 pm
quotation marks go around what is being said. such as "Hello," Said Reiko. also, you do not have a pet unless it was accepted, you need to apply for one in the summons/pets subforum  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:57 am
perkydemonofdoom
quotation marks go around what is being said. such as "Hello," Said Reiko. also, you do not have a pet unless it was accepted, you need to apply for one in the summons/pets subforum

sorry this new to me. ok just posted pet on subfourm.

How can you better the leaf village?:I can help with close range missions and I can use Zubary to attack opponents when they`re not expecting it(Zubary`s my pet snake).

Give an Rp example:Gino jolts after Zubaky."You will never get me I`m to fast for you"yelled Zubaky."I`m not the one you should be worrying about its those snakes on your shoulders"Gino yelled back. They both stopped dead in there tracks. "Theirs a reason why they call me Gino The Snake Tamer now hand over the scroll or my pets will strangle you to death"said Gino. Zubaky handed over the scroll. "Okay you have the scroll now let me free"said the terrified Zubaky. "You know what I`ve changed my mind I`m going to take your life as well now die"said Gino. The last thing Gino heard from Zubaky was a loud ear ringing nooooooooooo. Zubary pops out of his basket. "You were easy on him weren't you Gino"said Zubary. "Just get back in your basket Zubary"said Gino. "Okay Gino"said Zubary.

Zothan

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:57 pm
accepted  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:12 pm
Username:X_Alucard is Dracula_X
Rp name:Kyoki Katon
Elements?:Water
Bloodline/Clan?:Katon Blood Artistry
Have you read the Starter Forum?Yes
Activity: (how often you are online)Daily
Why do you want to join the leaf?
In the series it was the best village to me with the most awesome ninja and I was looking around and it seems to be the most well put together and organized village.
How can you better the leaf village?
Well I can better the village because I do have a lot of knowledge about Naruto in general I will always be active and am very experienced at rping I'll bring my overly descriptive style of rping to the village and its role plays.
Give an Rp example:
Kyoki faced his sensei bowing and preparing mental for there training match. "Okay Kyoki the first move is yours!" "Figures you had to make me go first senei but fine." Kyoki pulled out a kunai and cut open his forearm and then put the kunai in his mouth. He then pulled out a scroll and a paint brush one in each hand. He threw the scroll open in front of him and dabbed his brush in his blood. Kyoki's sensei knew about his kekkei genkai but didn't know what he was going to draw next. Kyoki smiled "I hope you like my art work sensei" Kyoki drew a large tiger on his scroll performed a few hand signs and the tiger leaped of the page and ran at his sensei. "Starting kind big aren't you Kyoki?" His sensei jump throwing shurikan at the tiger as it pounced one the spot were he was couseing it to to collapse into a pool of ink. Kyoki took the kunai from his mouth and through it at his sensei. His sensei then took out his own kunai and blocked his student's. Once he landed on the ground he gave Kyoki a worried look. "Kyoki you can't beat me with just those litte tricks of yours you know that." Just then the ground shattered underneath him and a bunch of black snakes insnaired kyoki's sensei trapping him in his place. "Come on senei you know I'm better then that." Kyoki move his scroll that was now on the ground and revealed a bunch of holes in the ground underneath it. "Sorry sensei its over." Kyoki dabbed his brush in his blood again and painted a few lines over the page. "This is my favorite to use Sensei." Kyoki smiled and performed his few hand signs and a pack of wolves came sprouting out of his scroll and dashed at his trapped sensei. With a poof of smoke his sensei was gone. "O man a shadow clone." "You depend on your drawings too much Kyoki. Your biggest strength is also your biggest weakness considering you can't draw and move at the same time. Kyoki's body froze because that voice was right behind him in his ear. As he went to turn around he felt the cold blade of kunai against his throat. " You need to have basic skills too not just this. Your going to stay in the academy for a long time. The Sensei removed his kunai and Kyoki's drawing turned into puddles of ink. Kyoki bowed to his sensei and walked away. As he walked away he wrapped up his arm and keft full of fury at himself. He knew he had a lot of work to do.  

X_Alucard is Dracula_X

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:07 pm
accepted  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:48 pm
Username: The Pocket Sized Ninja
Rp name: Violet Inuzuka
Elements?: earth
Bloodline/Clan?: Inuzuka
Have you read the Starter Forum? yep
Activity: (how often you are online) Almost Every day
Why do you want to join the leaf?
Because it's the best village and its always filled with action.
How can you better the leaf village?
Violet is very defencive of her village and she will do what ever she can to protect it. I am also on most of the day.
Give an Rp example:
Violet ran her fingers through her hair as she walked the outskirts of her village, Kunai in hand. Her eyes shifted from side to side as she hunted down her brother for training. They often played this game of hide and seek for practice tracking. Her nose twitched at the familiar scent of her brother. She silently followed it deeper and deeper into the forest. Both of them knew there was theives out in the forest waiting to pick a fight for thier possesions. Violet wasn't afraid of a fight, from her brother or thieves. She heard a branch snap from above her, he nose picked up the scent of her little brother and she looked up to see him hanging onto a branch. "Kai get down here so we can fight" and with that her brother let go of the branch and lept down in front of her. She slashed at him with her kunai and he took out his to defend himself. The two fought so intensly you would think that they were in some kind of trance as they danced along dodging each others knives. Violet managed to kick her brothers feet from under him,He threw his kunai at her but missed and with a thud he hit the ground defensless.  

The Pocket Sized Ninja

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:56 pm
did you get accepted for the inuzuka bloodline?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:09 pm
perkydemonofdoom
did you get accepted for the inuzuka bloodline?

I sent in the 3k so...yea?  

The Pocket Sized Ninja

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:26 pm
yeah  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:46 pm
Username: Dead_Prayer
Rp name: Arios Spade
Elements?:Lightning
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Demon?: none
Activity: (how often you are online) everyday for the most part
Why do you want to join the leaf? Perky said she needed more people and asked me to join

How can you better the leaf village? im a decent fighter, NO GODMODDING, and i use typically longer posts...

Give an Rp example:

Arios walked outside, it was hot and quite humid. He looked around for a moment only to notice that the main streets in Konoha were very quiet today. He had just walked by Ichiraku's, he sighed. "I guess everyone is either at work or training or somethin..." He ran out to the training grounds and practiced with his kunai's. Seemingly every now and then would use some basic jutsu such as Shadow clones or somthing to that sense. He closed his eyes very very solemnly and humbling at the same time, Opening them with a sharp gaze. looking around not noticing anything but sensing chakra, strong chakra, from some random and deadly point. Not really worrying about it he returned to his training. A Kunai flew right past his head, so naturally he turned to look. No one was there. "REOKO!" He said quoting himself over and over again puling his hands in odd shapes and symbols that were said to be forbidden. Dark lightning almost as a Chidori that was tainted black from evil had been produced and broken in a flash. "Damn, not strong enough..."

((Sorry its been a while since ive RPed, just ask Perky and she can vouch for me im much better than this...))

((Second half i made up using Jutsu's from my other RP's that i own...just for a sample, not applying for them or anything))  

Khizzix

Dangerous Entrepreneur

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:50 pm
longer post, sorry dead, standard stuff  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games