Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:28 pm

In the meanwhile, Zeno summoned Tetsu to go and explore the village for him, then telling him to come back when he found something of importance.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:34 pm

As Zeno gained the knowledge that Tetsu had intended to send to him, he flashed a handsign. He then dissapeared in a gentle burst of wind, careful not to send any documents flying.

De-Vaughn07

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:55 pm
Zeramaru's snake waited outside the building and bit it's own tail to bleed and write on the street these words.
"Find a way to seal the portal I will eliminate Akijin. -who else"

((giant snake wont fit through door so just let it paint ... what it wants to say.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:28 pm
The snake rushes off out of the village.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:54 pm
Kenshin walked up to the door and knocked on it. "Oroami?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:47 pm
Jack walked up to the strange water door.
"Mizukage-sama May I have a word with you." He said then bowed as respect to kenshin.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:45 pm
Jack was in quite a hurry so he took a sheet of paper and wrote then placed it on the ground.

Dear mizukage.

I am quite sorry to tell you our dear friend Zeramaru has passed away his heart gave out.
-Jack.

Jack moved on outside the village.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:54 am
Kenshin left a simaler note but instead it said

Oroami i request to talk to you about something, please contact me.  

Carbon-kazuma

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:05 pm
The clone of Oroami left at the office picked up both notes, taking the one from Kenshin first. 'okay, I wonder what this is about' he thought to himself. As he opened the letter from Jack, Oroami anticipated it being ridiculous. Though as Oroami's eyes fell upon the words 'Zeramaru has passed away' his body began to tremble, and Oroami's knees caved, now kneeling on the hard ground ORaomi began to cry. Zeramaru had been like a brother to Oroami, and for him to be gone was painful, quickly the understood something he had to do, making a clone and then poofing into a puddle of water.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:16 pm
There is a knock on the door just before Ayumu steps into the office...

"Oroami san. i wish to speak to you one on one." Ayumu slightly bowed to show Oroami he meant no harm.  

TenaciousTravyG

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:20 pm
The door sucked Ayumu through itself, Oroami eyed Ayumu, "You do know your wanted dead in this village," Oroami sighed "but i'll let you talk."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:58 pm
Ayumu bowed again in gratitude...

"Yes I am well aware that i am wanted. The Bingo Book said alive so i figured i would come to you myself, now i hear that im wanted dead that is a bit discerning. I am here to tell you something, you are the first to hear this because i believe you will understand more than others." Ayumu turned to face the window...

"You and I are ninja that have a similar goal, we both seek to become powerful ninja. You want to become powerful to protect those you love and me up until just recently was in it to just become powerful and feared. Five years has passed since i had joined the akatsuki (Time skip) yet i always continued to visit the sound village to see if everything was ok. Slowly i began to realize that i dont have people to love or people that love me, but I swore to protect the sound. The sound doesnt have many ninja at all, its very small and protected very little but because they took me in and made me who i am today i feel i owe them a whole lot more than what i have been giving them." Ayumu turned back to Oroami...

"You and I have crossed paths, but never harshly, we never really knew each other much. When i was younger i had no one, i was alone in the cloud village until Yuan came and took me in, it was then when i became less crazy and more trusting of others, the sound saved me. Yuan saved me and i would follow him to death, but he is gone. You and Yuan werent fond of each other, but you never hated me for being his student, you never fought me nor wanted to kill me. Yuan is gone, he left me alone again, but i have guidance in myself to continue on. When Yuan left after his failed attempt at improving the mist i disappeared too to train. I came back and joined the akatsuki hoping to become stronger and i did. I didnt fight or take any bijuu, i just kinda followed the others around and did what i was told. In the akatsuki i still felt out of place because it wasnt home, it wasnt my village. I know i am rambling on and this all has a point." Ayumu pulled out an envelope with a letter and something in it and placed it on Oroamis desk...

"Read this, it explains more."  

TenaciousTravyG

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:14 pm
Oroami read the letter and looked up to Ayumu with a smirk "Thank you for telling me, and i must report to you that your wanted dead for the attack of cloud, but if this letter is correct, that will be done away with." Oroami looked at him sternly "I'm sorry for the life you have grown with, but you seem to have learned, and i am glad to do what i can to help."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games