Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Map ideas? Post them here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:04 pm
We got an equivalent of that already. Belkan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:15 am
O gawd ur right. Wat about.... an island on a giant wise turtle? the people there can worship the turtle and the island can be the name of the turtle. XD wild imagination  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:17 am
Sounds like an Aladdin movie I saw when I was a kid ^_^;
But it's something we don't have.
Make a profile for it and post it here so me and the other mods can argue it out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:41 am
O yay. I'll keep thinking of more. wink  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:44 am
Don't make a topic for them yet though. Post them here first ^_^;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:12 am
i kno. i wasnt going to post a topic i was just gonna brainstorm all my ideas here, then u guys can decide.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:13 am
'Kay wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:36 am
I suppose u guys wud have already made some kind of Hell map, right? I see u alreddy have the Heaven-ish map known as Skyrim. wat about... ATLANTIS!!! *gasps* just kidding, i kno u guys alreddy have an underwater city. um... A CITY INSIDE A MASSIVE TREE!!! WHOA!!! That seems reasonable. It can be run by elves with magic and stuff.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:40 am
Like I said, make a few areas and post them here(in the same kind of format the areas have in their first post). So it has to include the name of the place, a description, what kinds of enemies are there, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:37 am
Alright, im going for it:

Name: Mohabo Island

Description: This island is not actually an island, but has been mistaken for an island by many travelers and sailors. It is actually a large mystic sea turtle with a big chunk of land on it's back. The island was named after the mystic sea turtle that it's on, Mohabo. Every once in a while, he would stick out his head from the water and talk to the inhabitants, giving them advices and life lessons. The inhabitants worship the might sea turtle because people have lived on him for generations after generations. It moves around constantly, taking the inhabitants to many wonderful places. He also protects the inhabitants on him by fending off evil sea monsters.

Enemies: Evil Sea Nyphs, Evil Undines, Jumping Sharks, Sea monsters (varies).
Terrain: Island  

Bullet_Ber

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:43 am
Map name: Koniki

Description: A city hidden inside the trunk of a giant tree. The tree is so big that many houses, shops, and inns have been opened inside Koniki. There is also many layers of the city, with the Emerald Palace being at the top, which is ruled by King Monkiro. It is illusioned to be a normal tree from the outside with a door attached to it, but inside the door is the actual city itself. It's inhabitants are mostly elves, fokiri, and trykes (similar to a deku, but different).

Entrance: Serenity forest

Enemies: Giant Termites, Mandragora (AKA mandrakes), Bewitched moss.

Terrain: Wood  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:56 pm
No replies? is that a good sign???  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:57 pm
I think they're both okay. Any other mods willing to share their two cent's worth?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:59 pm
I have no problems with either of them. Go for it.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:08 pm
Yay, so do i just post a new thread for it??  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games