Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:52 pm
"Heh...even if we fall, I got a message from one of the clones back home, he authorized a new Team Saber to form..and pretty soon their gonna send a strike force over, pretty much the whole village wants your a** Zeramaru."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:17 pm
*Hanzo arrives at the fight. He notices the barrier with the hokage and Zeramaru inside.*

"Hey Zeramaru let me in, You afraid of alittle competition how about you take me on as well?"

EDIT: Before hand Hanzo oversaw the traps from a nearby tree and body flickered over to a safe area near the barrier.  

Dark-Ninja70

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:21 pm
User Image

Phi does as the plan says.

(this is all im going to say because im not going to sell out the plan)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:22 pm
*Hanzo gives Phi a explosive note*
"You know what to do"  

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:23 pm
Akira walks in through the snake whole well if your going to do that then I'll do this. Akira formed some hand signs as he jumped to the ceiling. "Bikou Shunshin no Jutsu (Shadow transportation skill)" diasppearing into the shadows of the dark hallway and drifted towards Phi.

((Shadow transportation skill is a skill that allows a high ranking Nara member to disappear into the shadows allowing him or her to travel at the speed of darkness to a destionation of their choosing.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:32 am
((dumb dumb to destroy barrier i have to die i have been assasinated 3 times what will make the 4th time different))

Zeramaru was blown away by the explosion.
Zeramaru started laughing "ha! i am dieing!"Zeramaru said this laughing and laughing seeing his body battered but he knows he is only wounded and wont die. .
Zeramaru then stood upright his coat ripped apart and so was most of his torso clothing and the barrier grew a hole since he is loosing control
Zeramaru made some seals and started shouting "i will take everything down with me!"Zeramaru started to glow
"Kyougenjisatsu!!!" Zeramaru screamed and started to glow and seems to be close to exploding!

((BOOM!))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

alykun17

3,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:09 am
Akio entered through the whole in the barrier and saw the glowing person. Akio went closer and tried to touch the glowing person.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:23 am
Jack rushed in after akio and jumped in front of her "Ko Aisu Kabe No Jutsu (Great Ice Wall Technique)" Suddenly an ice wall closed the gap.
"what are you thinking! you are only a gennin!" jack asked quite annoyed.

Zeramaru exploded but the explosion did nothing but to make a large flash and zeramaru walked around the group as soon as he did he eyed the hokage then suddenly out of a corner came a shout "dynamic entry xd "
Zeramau came from the corner jumping and in his shoes were bladed!

(( xd xd xd xd SOMEONE FINALLY DID dynamic entry!!! NOW TO LIVE AND USE THE BOX CHARGE!!!))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

alykun17

3,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:26 am
Akio heard, she drew a kunai and jumped in the way of Zeramaru. She got cut on the right arm but she kept her aim at the right area of the chest to puncture his lungs.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:33 am
Zeramaru landed on the kunai and was stopped right there.
"What!?!?!?" Zeramaru shouted seeing that his right chest was bleeding continuously. Zeramaru collapsed on the ground and held his chest then said
"your...pretty... good" Zeramaru said this doing his hand gesture and fell on the ground.

Jack rushed over to his cousin and saluted him then said "years on the run and it ended like this" Jack placed his hand over zeramaru and said "Hyourou no Jutsu (Ice Prison Technique)" Zeramaru's body was frozen in place and his arms still doing the hand gesture xd .
"He is my cousin ill bury him in snow" Jack said pleading to the hokage.

(( DAMN IT YEARS OF STUPIDITY AND I GET KILLED BY A FRIGGIN GENNIN I WAS TEACHING!!!! Ill be back and when i do konoha will be flat FLAT AS A PANCAKE!!!))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:37 am
((Havock read my post at the konoha academy...and somehow I get the feeling that Zeramaru will rise again. Hmm. Just a hunch.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:25 am
Xantos made a run for the hole in the barrier, he grabbed Orion in a bear hug and dived through the hole.
"Sorry but, I didn't know if you could run fast or not with your weakness." He told him and letting go."
he turned to Jack.
"Thanks for the save, go ahead and bury him, but make sure he stays buried, like pour cement over the coffin. Congratulations everybody, we've won the battle now, but more are to come, let's all head back to leaf and patch up." Xantos told them, and walked off.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

alykun17

3,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:26 am
Akio was quiet. "Who did i just kill?" She asked Jack. She stared at the frozen body on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:29 am
"Zeramaru....he was an evil man, wicked and insane, cursemarked Zann and Orion, killed one of the chunin in my village, constatnly summons snakes to crush buildings in my village...ec cetera." he said finnaly, and then walking to his boat.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:30 am
Jack nodded but said " take akio to konoha if you can her mission was supposed to go there with me to learn water and wind jutsu if she went with you i would be more relived akio for what you did ill make you chunnin as soon as the mission is finished " Jack then walked over to the dead body and said "let me mourn my cousin first then i will send him to be buried in an iceberg." jack was standing there looking down at the body.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff